What's new

I have been diagnosed with cancer.

Is it papillary ?? You say stage 0 so it should be micro carcinoma at this point... Have you already been thru the surgery or was this diagnosed via FNAC ?

btw, I am a fellow survivor ..

tum to yaar bhagwaan ke pas hi jao bus hum thak gay tum se .:rofl:

Bhai ji... .. Yeh to mazzak mein bhi naa bolo.. Biwi bacche ka kya hoga ? :undecided:

bewi bachy ki tum fiker na kero yaar hum sambhal leen gay un ko mery bhabhi maan ban ker rahy gee . ager tum gay to mery life 5 saal ziada ho jay gee .tumhari posts pardh pardh ker mujhy kisi din heart attack ayee ga :lol:

bewi bachy ki tum fiker na kero yaar hum sambhal leen gay un ko mery bhabhi maan ban ker rahy gee . ager tum gay to mery life 5 saal ziada ho jay gee .tumhari posts pardh pardh ker mujhy kisi din heart attack ayee ga :lol:

Nahin bhai ji, Abhi mujhe sambhalne do.. Main Pakistan ke khilaf post karna band kar deta hoon.. Bas aisi baddua mat do ...:)

Oh lord brother iam very sorry to hear ... may GOD cure you may GOD take your pain away may you get well soon GOD bless you i will put in a prayer for you .

Bro i am sure we will all take a moment and pray all goes well. I pray you are on here next year, in 5 years and in 20 years putting your opinions on here. The treatments and medication are good nowadays. Prays and strength from im sure all of us on here....
Its still on stage 0 and my treatment will start soon,its curable but you need luck to on your side as well.

I don't even drink alcohol,the cause is still unknown.

Its mostly hereditary.. Trigger is iodine deficiency.. And if you let the goiter nodules that come up due to deficiency stay untreated, in 0.04% cases they turn malignant. If you have caught it at a papillary micro carcinoma stage, the prognosis is extremely good.. Theoretical life expectancy can be as high as 30-40 years from 1st treatment.

Back
Top Bottom