What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

^^^ This seems like an interesting car; I want to check it out and see how it fares.

in US it would be branded under Scion

Rx-8? pffft....

no torque; horrible fuel economy....tiny motor....and unless you get the 6 speed, it's not even that quick

RX-7 of the old days was a great car though...was never really into rotary engines

I meant the cars in similar price range btw it will eat a fare share of Porche Cayman market too.

the only decent sports car they ever made was the Supra Turbo MK4s......good luck disputing that

as for this thing -- just google Scion FR-S

I have a side job working as a valetparking boy or whatever you call it.
Basically I drive alot of fancy cars and park them, and alot of the cars I've seen in this topic I've actually driven...i'm proud to say hehe. :P

I personally LOVE the Nissan GTR...in fully black and black rims...I would love to have that car some day, it's cheap compared to most super sports cars, and it's one of the fastest sports cars available...plus it looks so bada-ss...

Really a stunning job from Nissan..

But my number 1 dream car.....the most elegant and beautiful of them all....the one with STYLE...

The Mercedes Benz S65 AMG.....The king of kings, and I have no doubt many of you will agree.

mercedes-s65-amg.jpg

tumblr_l9csry5HNb1qb815co1_500.jpg

mercedes-benz_s56-amg_4.jpg

2007_mercedes-benz_s65_amg_base-pic-8122843300550070079.jpeg

epcp_0810_09_z+smart_fortwo_cabriolet_mercedes_benz_s65_amg+drivers_view.jpg

05_Mercedes_S65_AMG.jpg

mercedes-s65-amg-rear-angle-2010-1600x1200-4-of-71.jpeg

the only decent sports car they ever made was the Supra Turbo MK4s......good luck disputing that

as for this thing -- just google Scion FR-S

Scion FR-S, and the Subaru BRZ.

GTR today in 2012 is the best valued car for the buck, in my opinion

It is a pretty good car, but the driving experience is a bit sterile.

I meant the cars in similar price range btw it will eat a fare share of Porche Cayman market too.

The Porsche Cayman is in the $50-70k range, whereas the FR-S/BRZ is in the $20-30k range. They cater to different markets, and thus likely will not be cross-shopped.

uhhh how would you know? u driven the new GTR? ive seen how they do at the track with just a boost controller

"Sterile" ?

uhhh how would you know? u driven the new GTR? ive seen how they do at the track with just a boost controller

"Sterile" ?

Yeah, but there is much more to a car than just its track or drag strip performance. I know of what I speak.

uhmmm....check the Top Gear review on the new GTR and see what it did around their track (driven by 'stig')

and see how it fared to the other cars.....let me know if you need the link

i still dont know what u mean by "sterile"

uhmmm....check the Top Gear review on the new GTR and see what it did around their track (driven by 'stig')

and see how it fared to the other cars.....let me know if you need the link

i still dont know what u mean by "sterile"

Yes, I am aware of the reviews, and the track performance of the car. It is a pretty good car no doubt, and it does offer excellent value. However, driving it generally is not as much engaging or fun as many other cars, particularly on roads other than tracks.

have you driven the car, cheng or is it blind speculation

and if it runs mid 10s in 400m/quarter mile, holds its ground on the skidpad and maneuvers effortlessly around a testing track then i dont know what other parameters it must satisfy

it's a lot more fun than an old diesel benz or a lexus LS i'm sure

who cares about cars --- i love my...... :rofl:

trolling :D

Back
Top Bottom