What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

i like what i see.....nice wheels man

i'd black out and powder coat those rims.....personal preference. I dont know what it is about black. Love it.

Risks and rewards come together. :D

when you are financially endowed to live by such a philosophy :D

in principle i do agree.....risks come with rewards and rewards come with risks :)

my latest toy:

a 2003 Honda CBR600RR

i've already gotten to doing some work....put on HID headlights; painted the swing arms black (the whole bike is black). Planning to get a Go-Pro HD video camera so i can film my runs.

guy who sold me sold the helmet (i replaced the visor with a darker one), i just got a Johnny Rocket biker jacket with Honda Racing logo, and gloves (for protection). Wasnt wearing them in the video only b/c it was a very hot and humid day. (bad excuse)

just a lil video i quickly put together....my friend is filming with Iphone4, quality is so so.....put the volume up if you have good speakers

Last edited by a moderator:
My whip:

006704-1.jpg

I meant to post the 2009 one, but it looks fairly similar. From a mechanic I know, he told me that there is no difference between it's engine and a Lexus engine.

I meant to post the 2009 one, but it looks fairly similar. From a mechanic I know, he told me that there is no difference between it's engine and a Lexus engine.

The V-6s are very similar, but Lexus doesn't use the I-4 the Camry has as the base engine. Which motor do you have it it?

The V-6s are very similar, but Lexus doesn't use the I-4 the Camry has as the base engine. Which motor do you have it it?

I have no clue. Not really a car guy, but when I get home from work, I'll check.

I drive it so slow and with love, because I want to trade it in for a newer model soon or later. I have to say though, on the highway when I go to Connecticut sometimes I blast down the Merrit Parkway and keep up with any of the BMW's alongside me with ease.

Also I'd like to add that anyone that has ever sat in the Cam Cam, has always told me how surprisingly comfortable the seats are compared to their BMW's or Infinites.

I have no clue. Not really a car guy, but when I get home from work, I'll check.

I drive it so slow and with love, because I want to trade it in for a newer model soon or later. I have to say though, on the highway when I go to Connecticut sometimes I blast down the Merrit Parkway and keep up with any of the BMW's alongside me with ease.

Also I'd like to add that anyone that has ever sat in the Cam Cam, has always told me how surprisingly comfortable the seats are compared to their BMW's or Infinites.

Even the base engine works well, with the 6-speed auto transmission keeping the engine in its power band for good performance. The V-6 engine is the true gem, though.

i like the big wide bench seats in those old 1980s cadillacs

as for Lexus, well it's basically a nicely done up Toyota, at the end of the day.

i rode in a 2010 Avalon Toyota one time...nicest Toyota i've ever been in, too bad they never made it to Pakistan. Decently quick too

The car that I learned driving on was a '97 Model Honda Civic ! But then in around 2005 my Dad sold her :cry:

I miss that car so much...and I'm going to find it again someday get the engine over-hauled or if I can find a new one get the guys at Honda to install it and get it all buffed up ! Truly that car was worth more than any amounts of Girlfriends !

It looked a little something like this though in 'black' !

1310661037_228198227_1-Honda-Civic-model-97-Shiekhupura.jpg

for most middle-classers and upper-middle classers - in late 1990s, you were ''the man'' if you were young and had a Civic VTi (Oriel wala)

good ol days!

How much an Accord Euro ^ worth in Pakistan? Can you get a brand new?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom