What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

maray kool tu bhai ji honda cd 70 aay ....... translate i have honda cd 70 and i am sick to invest on it now i want to change it although its not that old 2010 model but i have few horrible accidents

i dont blame you bhai.....70CC simply just dont cut it

save, man...save!

maray kool tu bhai ji honda cd 70 aay ....... translate i have honda cd 70 and i am sick to invest on it now i want to change it although its not that old 2010 model but i have few horrible accidents

CD 70 is okay for student in the city, but yeah you need to get at least a 125.

when i was a student in my young days in Peshawar there used to be a Honda CD-200 cdi (double silensor wala) --- old bike from mid 1980s. It was a twin cylinder bike with capacitor discharge (CDI) and it even had both kick start as well as electric start....

for it's day it was a hell of a bike.....today you dont see any, since they probably all just scrap metal by now

when i was a student in my young days in Peshawar there used to be a Honda CD-200 cdi (double silensor wala) --- old bike from mid 1980s. It was a twin cylinder bike with capacitor discharge (CDI) and it even had both kick start as well as electric start....

for it's day it was a hell of a bike.....today you dont see any, since they probably all just scrap metal by now

Can you post a picture?

YEZDI-JAWA(Idea Jawa) Bikes were available in NWFP in 80s? I read in another forum. don't know, the claim is true or not.

1269454330_37315560_4-YEZDI-CL-IIFOR-SALE-Vehicles-1269454330.jpg

Yup ! My Dad had one of those in the '80s right uptil the mid '90s before my youngest Chachu took it with him to Karachi ! My Dad still has fond memories of a the bike....with his late night 'Dine-ins' at whatever was open in 'Gawal Mandi' on his way back from Mayo Hospital ! Heck he even has a dent in his leg to show for it...! :lol:

Yup ! My Dad had one of those in the '80s right uptil the mid '90s before my youngest Chachu took it with him to Karachi ! My Dad still has fond memories of a the bike....with his late night 'Dine-ins' at whatever was open in 'Gawal Mandi' on his way back from Mayo Hospital ! Heck he even has a dent in his leg to show for it...! :lol:

niice!

ive had my share of spills and mishaps but luckily i always wore a helmet (as unfashionable as it is in Pakistan)....my right leg is full of burns though..unlike heavy bikes, these 70s/125s/etc. dont have any heat-shield or cover on the silensors......if youre wearing shorts and your leg touches it even for 1 second, you get a nice burn that will show for rest of your life.

niice!

ive had my share of spills and mishaps but luckily i always wore a helmet (as unfashionable as it is in Pakistan)....my right leg is full of burns though..unlike heavy bikes, these 70s/125s/etc. dont have any heat-shield or cover on the silensors......if youre wearing shorts and your leg touches it even for 1 second, you get a nice burn that will show for rest of your life.

I know I've got one the size of a small bulb's diameter when I was 5 and till now (I'm 22) not a fleck of hair grows over there on my leg ! However the down side of all his biking days and the subsequent bumps and bruises he accumulated over the years is that he hasn't let me so as much as look at a bike ! :)

yup! sounds familiar. it never will grow

as a rule, no shorts when riding

i dont blame your parents for banning you....a lot of people use this mode of transportation because majboori hai....cheapest yet quick method. It can be unsafe if you dont know what you're doing or if you dont maintain situational awareness or if you are simply reckless (zig zags, fast wheeling, etc.)

it is fun though if road conditions and weather are just right :)

Wasy kafi mambers gapan achay laga late han...

I avoids Girl friend due to lack in loyal and machine's of ******* mind...:smokin:

Must see the Driving On Bikes.....:smokin:

Qualities..........

Saving Time in Too Busy And Dense Traffic

Saving Fuel

But Cars also have their importance for conveyance

I think some times if i was in any Western Country than i am assured to have my own Land Rover.....???

Here we go , looks like Toyota has decided to make some other companies get their cars off the production line :lol:

Allow me to introduce you the Toyota 86. 2.0L Turbo BOXER Engine.

Price: Just $29,900

Best feature: Well it just nailed $130,000 Porsche Cayman in speed test runs 0oops !

118110045.jpg

118110053.jpg

^^^ This seems like an interesting car; I want to check it out and see how it fares.

^^^ This seems like an interesting car; I want to check it out and see how it fares.

I maybe getting one to ride around next year -- i wont pay a penny over 18,000. Its stupid to buy a brand new one ;)

RIP Mazda RX-8 , Nissan 370z :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom