What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

i love my car toooo:rofl:

Funnydonkeyincar_fjsxb.jpg

the only two 'scratches' on my car were done by two stupid drivers```women```sorry ladies, its the truth``

who cares about cars --- i love my...... :rofl:

trolling :D

post reported``````

have you driven the car, cheng or is it blind speculation

and if it runs mid 10s in 400m/quarter mile, holds its ground on the skidpad and maneuvers effortlessly around a testing track then i dont know what other parameters it must satisfy

it's a lot more fun than an old diesel benz or a lexus LS i'm sure

Yes, I have driven the GT-R, plus many, many other cars, and then still more cars. ;)

It is more "fun" than a luxobarge sedan, but then they are made for totally different roles.

Totally agree :agree:

A guy around here has a 96 Supra Turbo with only 65k miles. It still will hold its own against most newer cars, and is such a joy to drive. I have given an open offer to buy it but he won't sell. :(

A guy around here has a 96 Supra Turbo with only 65k miles. It still will hold its own against most newer cars, and is such a joy to drive. I have given an open offer to buy it but he won't sell. :(

I also have the same for my weekend drives, recently had an accident though :( - she will be fixed soon !!
VCheng what would you recommend for long drives / touring ?

they wont lose value.....

I also have the same for my weekend drives, recently had an accident though :( - she will be fixed soon !!
VCheng what would you recommend for long drives / touring ?

hope u get better....ive been off the bike for over 5 weeks so far...due to broken hand.....sucks

sold the 600RR for a handsome $2000 profit and got this 2 days ago

2006 ZX-6R '636' Kawasaki Ninja

it's a beast....

photogrx.jpg

photo2sdo.jpg

photo3qr.jpg

thanks man....yea got a realllllll good deal on it for a fraction of its worth

it is indeed. slash cut....no muffler

in fact i put it on earlier today

they wont lose value.....

hope u get better....ive been off the bike for over 5 weeks so far...due to broken hand.....sucks

Thanks AZ hope you recover quickly.
Fortunately i didn't get any injuries. It was a rainy day and i was going bit fast on the turn, Supra being tail happy and the turbo kicked in when the car was mid-turn; slipped and hit a pole damaging left fender and bumper. Hopefully i'll have time to replace them over the next few weekends.

Back
Top Bottom