What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

These are my favorite car! TATA SUMO GOLD & Renaut Fluence. I like it because it sort of defines me.

Tata-Sumo-Victa.jpg

Tata-Sumo-Gold-Iska-Nahi-.jpg

2011-tata-sumo-gold-3w.jpg

826355d1318516205-tata-sumo-gold-refreshed-sumo-a4-sumo-gold-leaflet-bs3-bs4-f-ai.jpg

Fluence

renault-fluence.jpg

Renault-Fluence-Z-E-2011-car-pics.jpg

Renault-Fluence-3.jpg

oh boy, lets just say i'm glad i don't live in your neighborhood

for a straight pipe it's actually pretty civilized...at least until about 9000 rpm lol

Don't you guys have Noise level restrictions on exhausts ?

until the day Harley riders are given a hard time, i could care less...the loudest vehicles here are driven by asian and latin american youngsters who drive civics with fart-cannon exhaust and no catback no resonators

Thanks AZ hope you recover quickly.
Fortunately i didn't get any injuries. It was a rainy day and i was going bit fast on the turn, Supra being tail happy and the turbo kicked in when the car was mid-turn; slipped and hit a pole damaging left fender and bumper. Hopefully i'll have time to replace them over the next few weekends.

they can be very unforgiving...those supras..i dont speak from experience, but just observation

those cars are tail-heavy.....

in fact, thats one reason why a turbo bike can be scary as well...there are times when you really dont want the boost to kick in

at some point do upload vids, b/c i have a soft spot for the Supra

Wifey's "new" car.

No more getting up at 4 in the morning to drop her to work :yahoo:

331dkqq.jpg

nice ride....im sure wifey will enjoy it

do these come with Navi?

Yeah it is. Has the tiptronic flappy paddles though, goes alright

This one has got factory navigation, thankfully.:lol:

The base model is around 60,000 Aussie dollar.
That's not cheap, costs similar here the lowest IS costs £30,000 here, and the luxury config costs £60,000 ... the import duty must be very high in Ausssi

That's not cheap, costs similar here the lowest IS costs £30,000 here, and the luxury config costs £60,000 ... the import duty must be very high in Ausssi
There is a stark difference between US and AU prices for the same car, even the ones which are manufactured here including the Lexus.

Back
Top Bottom