What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

you'd have to be a retard to buy a Bimmer brand new...it makes no business sense

I was thinking of used. I thought for that kind of money you would get a decent used M3.

True, but those things don't even depreciate much! Even the second hand one's with 20,000-30,000 KM are more than a 100,000 Aussie dollar. Its ridiculous. I would rather buy a Lexus IS F.

You can double that mileage and it's nothing for a car like that. Unless some over zealous teenager (or a 20+ guy with teenager mentality) had it before.

Price does seem ridicuolous though.

from 7200-9600$. depending if you take it standard or full options.
that price is even cheaper here in China`why`` as Geely is a Chinese private brand``? the chinese gov must have done somethin about it

package i was waiting for finally arrived.....DDM Tuning high intensity discharge xenon lights for my Ninja 636.

installed them yesterday after work

photoba.jpg

photo1wib.jpg

woke up early this morning to go for a jog....my bike was gone

just like that.....after all the work and time i put into it. Some fcker out there is either enjoying it himself or gonna strip it out for parts and send it to mexico.

worst weekend of my bloody life

just like that.....after all the work and time i put into it. Some fcker out there is either enjoying it himself or gonna strip it out for parts and send it to mexico.

Dude, didn't you insure it? :blink:

nope....its gone. total loss.

i had just paid an arm and a leg for a new carbon fiber helmet.....was working extra time in office just so i could make extra $ to be able to spend on these types of things

all gone...history. just like that.

i'm blown.

i had just paid an arm and a leg for a new carbon fiber helmet.....was working extra time in office just so i could make extra $ to be able to spend on these types of things

i'm blown.

I am sorry for your loss, but please remember it is only a material loss. I am sure you will come back with an even better ride, InshaAllah.

i'm blown.
Mate, not to worry. There must be some divine purpose/reasoning behind it. It's just a material loss, Allah will make up for it. Inshallah!

Mein aap ka dukh bahut aachi tarah samajhta hoon----aaj say 33 saal pehlay---meri bike bhi kisi nay chori ki thi arrat kay waqt---.

aa andalib mil kay karein ahozarian

tu pukar hai gul--mein kahun hai dil :cheers:

i'm blown.

Deamn dude. That sucks.

Mein aap ka dukh bahut aachi tarah samajhta hoon----aaj say 33 saal pehlay---meri bike bhi kisi nay chori ki thi arrat kay waqt---.

aa andalib mil kay karein ahozarian

tu pukar hai gul--mein kahun hai dil :cheers:

33 saal pehleee ! Bike ke baat kar rahaa hai AZ khotaa garii ke nahin ! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom