What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

yeah, too much Redbull & pan masala will do that to you when you drive.....lol

too bad nobody is insured in Pakistan.....

you should get a horse and carriage....at least then you can enjoy your redbull and pan masala without rolling over on foothpaths and such :)

yeah, too much Redbull & pan masala will do that to you when you drive.....lol

too bad nobody is insured in Pakistan.....

you should get a horse and carriage....at least then you can enjoy your redbull and pan masala without rolling over on foothpaths and such :)

sure i like for long better to use flight and short better on horse more short by walk . any way insurance company is sick from me they payed 25thousends $ plus in last 4 years because of me:partay:

koi concept nahi hai.......it should be a LAW in Pakistan like in any other country, to ensure your cars

the only problem is that knowing some of the damn fools in our country, they would do everything to engage in insurance fraud

and in fact, insurance company would have hard time to be profitable in Pakistan; lol

seriously though, insurance is always recommended....anything can happen at any time.

i was bored; made another ''bass video''

its at night, so its a bit dark

Last edited by a moderator:
True story..

Back when zamzama in Karachi was in its beginning..and the poshest place yet was copper kettle..
and close to it was an academy of sorts..
There you would find the mos squad girls of DHA karachi there for studies..and maskas..
Most of these girls were nice.. some were naughty.. and would not mind taking a lift from a guy back then.. (typically the idiots).

So a guy has a meal in copper kettle.. with his friend.. is going back and see's this girl standing by the road.. he is driving his faithful mehran.. decided to ask the young lady for a lift.. ..instead gets a rude "NO".. with disdain..

Next day.. going from the same road.. this time in his dad's spanking new corolla(those that remember the 1.6gli with the wooden panelling being the HOT item those days).. he spots the girl again.. and repeats it..
this time.. the girl smiles and even asks politely if she can be dropped.
The fellow obliges.. girl gets in.. he drives about a 100 meters.. and slams the brakes on the car..and screams..
"GET OUT.. GET THE F--- OUT.. YESTERDAY I CAME IN A MEHRAN AND YOU HAD ATTITUDE AND INSULTED ME.. GET OUT..NOWW"

First in shock.. the girl..jumps out..and is left stunned on the sidewalk..

Moral: NEVER insult a guy's ride.

I drive a BMW 530 D and merc cdi 270 love these cars and drive on top speed on motorway I posted videos here and even held a competition for the best options car in fsd now I am eyeing an Audi A4 I love cars that's my passion so nice to see a thread about cars here o btw No gf sad I know

anyone that can import one from UAE, Kuwait or Saudi...u'd be best off talking to them

those are big motor cars though ;)

Zulfi bhai im lookin for a 65 stang or a comaro to restore not an import.... tht would cost a fortune.

what a title..lol..you can actually love your girl friend if you have a car ;D.

difference between a car and a girl is - you can drive your car crazy but your girl friend can drive 'You 'can crazy..lol.

hey guys i have bought a 1942 ford jeep recently for 20 lakhs inr it was used in 1947 war but was damaged and was sold to a rich family in indore they used it for hunting and all after some time there family shifted to uk recently one of the family member sold that car to my dad as he was having some financial trouble now i have found many of its original parts from here and there and some from abroad but i cant find its single motor glass wiper its original 4*4 system does any one has an idea where i van find them but they should be original and also the radiator of the engine and the cannon which was taken out of the car when it was sold

Back
Top Bottom