What's new

“I got Vaccined” Lounge

which vaccine are you talking about we pakistanis will get vaccine in 2022 . we are using world now as test rats for us . first lets test on world then we will take if its safe .rich paksitani mindset as you know

Personally, I'll never touch the vaccine, but each to his own.

Vaccines work ... If u got a virus ... Vaccine aint doing anything to you. If u havent then it will stop virus from making home in ur body. Meaning you wont get ill ... Body ill dispose of virud b4 it can populate in body.

dont take the "vaccine"

I will not take it with my own free will..

I also dont think that covid is much worser than the flue maybe a little but not really significantly.. I also have class mates died because of the flu so I dont take that as something light nor do I do it with covid virus..

but this all is like a global mass histery people dont behave like this when their children have measles I never saw them in deep fear

but for the vaccine that may be something that shows the bad side effects in 20 years like when your children cannot have kids anymore or if no boys will come to the world.. lets see ..

Got vaccinated 2 weeks ago and no issues so far.

Vaccinated or participated in a double-blind trial where you don't know if you got the vaccine (unless you developed some side effects) or the placebo?

Vaccinated or participated in a double-blind trial where you don't know if you got the vaccine (unless you developed some side effects) or the placebo?

I work in the NHS and already had covid during the first wave,they asked all of us to get vaccinated because of the risk involved with the job. So far haven't heard of any complications post vaccination in our trust.

There is no such blind trial happening in the Nhs presently though no one is sure about the efficacy of the vaccine against the new virus strain.

Back
Top Bottom