What's new

I don't have any friends now...

I do have a close friends but they are 1000 miles away... indeed someone closeby. That doesnt feel like friendship, when what you want is social interaction with people on a regular basis. People say its common in late 20s, frens seperate path due to marriage, abroad settlement and career. I dont feel lonely though, I'm happy I am my own best friend. Just a thought, weird transition in my life. I also now feel I'm wrong person at wrong place, In news yesterday's Mumbai blast, policemen were laughing, onlookers rushed to the victims with the intent to rob them, opposition spokesman issued statement in 60 minutes, TV channels started their own conspiracies with computer generated graphics. I have grown to be a thinker. The ignorance fog is gone. I guess saying "ignorance is bliss" is true. I'm changed in a sense of not showing who you really are because you're afraid, Afraid of hurting others. Sorry if my post doesnt make any sense, I also dont know how to put it in words.

very honestly..........

just go outside your home....make new friends..as someone said, make a GF (even if it has a scope of briging frustration in future), pick up job..work hard...engage yourself in earning money....or even better..go out for holidays for a week ora month..go to your aunt's house for a month..engage in worship (if you are religious). do whatever you want.

In short...................'STOP SOCIAL NETWORKING'..stop coming to sites like these or any other website.....you might not realise, but at an age like yours
(20's i guess)...the internet has become a major reason for frustration...atleast take a break of a month or so..cause this can become worse.

I don't know What I should say. But I understand your feeling, My friend :tup:

very honestly..........

just go outside your home....make new friends..as someone said, make a GF (even if it has a scope of briging frustration in future), pick up job..work hard...engage yourself in earning money....or even better..go out for holidays for a week ora month..go to your aunt's house for a month..engage in worship (if you are religious). do whatever you want.

In short...................'STOP SOCIAL NETWORKING'..stop coming to sites like these or any other website.....you might not realise, but at an age like yours
(20's i guess)...the internet has become a major reason for frustration...atleast take a break of a month or so..cause this can become worse.

I think He's sad because of the heartlessness of human (Read carefully)

i have always been a loner......never had close friends..was never famous in school, and unknown in the college..and always liked my loneliness..all the people i ever socialized with were my work colleagues and thats all about it..never reached out to anybody to make friends.
(yeah i know i am weird ;) )

i have always been a loner......never had close friends..was never famous in school, and unknown in the college..and always liked my loneliness..all the people i ever socialized with were my work colleagues and thats all about it..never reached out to anybody to make friends.
(yeah i know i am weird ;) )

Strange i cant live without my friends its good to be with them

@thread starter
why dont you join some clubs and all like in my city we have 3 very good ones with pools badminton court tennis courts join them you will find a lot of people willing to join you

I do have a close friends but they are 1000 miles away....... Sorry if my post doesnt make any sense, I also dont know how to put it in words.

Getting used to the feeling of being alone might help - soon you'd die like everybody else and be alone in the grave like everybody else. Consider this one a preparatory episode.

Pardon me, can someone please define of girlfriend in South Asian especially in Pakistan? What's like ? Similar to West's cultures which allow open everything in relationship, is this same in Pakistan?

For me, I value girl's relationship more importantly than double-talk temporary friends. :angel:

Can someone else my question ???

I do have a close friends but they are 1000 miles away... indeed someone closeby. That doesnt feel like friendship, when what you want is social interaction with people on a regular basis. People say its common in late 20s, frens seperate path due to marriage, abroad settlement and career. I dont feel lonely though, I'm happy I am my own best friend. Just a thought, weird transition in my life. I also now feel I'm wrong person at wrong place, In news yesterday's Mumbai blast, policemen were laughing, onlookers rushed to the victims with the intent to rob them, opposition spokesman issued statement in 60 minutes, TV channels started their own conspiracies with computer generated graphics. I have grown to be a thinker. The ignorance fog is gone. I guess saying "ignorance is bliss" is true. I'm changed in a sense of not showing who you really are because you're afraid, Afraid of hurting others. Sorry if my post doesnt make any sense, I also dont know how to put it in words.

You have to remember, every chapters are changing quickly. First chapter, your story in Kindergarten school, kids will faded away to somewhere, then you goes to high school, good friends will faded away, then college, everyone goes to their own paths, and then etc. Glad, you have PDF with you to support you and express feeling. keep your head high!

All the talk about social networking is well and good, but I am old-fashioned and like to have face to face friends. Get out, talk to people, join a club. You are young enough...go to your local university and find if they have groups with a common interest you might like.

Just get facebook or join another online social network. I've facebooked my friends when we were right next to one another.

Then end up in the jail for atleast 7 years on charges of atempt to murder

Seriously. Do you really think people in countries like Pakistan or India get jailed for 7 years just for beating someone. It is unfortunate but the truth is even being involved in charges like murder many people get away with it.

Seriously. Do you really think people in countries like Pakistan or India get jailed for 7 years just for beating someone. It is unfortunate but the truth is even being involved in charges like murder many people get away with it.

Dont know about pak but yes you will end up in jail in india you may escape it if you have enough money and political power

Read

A person who reads is never alone .

Loosen up, if at this age a person cannot make new friends what will you do when you age ?

....and like Indian Jatt says - keep of the net . Good god ! I cannot imagine how can a young man be morose , there is so much to do.

Back
Top Bottom