What's new

I can answer questions about China and help you understand our country

@MH.Yang

first of all, thanks for the thread, we appreciate it alot, we are learning from your thread,
but my question is regarding the marriage process in China,
tell me, do chinese woman like Pakistani man ? whats thre thinking about Pakistani man ? what to do they like about Pakistani man ?
i want to marry a chinese woman, even if she is a christian, i wont mind.
but how can i find my match and ask her to come over here in Pakistan for marriage .
if you can share some websites link which operates in english to find chinese woman for marriage i will be thankful to you.
thanks.
:confused:

@MH.Yang

first of all, thanks for the thread, we appreciate it alot, we are learning from your thread,
tell me, do chinese woman like Pakistani man ? whats thre thinking about Pakistani man ? what to do they like about Pakistani man ?
but how can i find my match and ask her to come over here in Pakistan for marriage .
if you can share some websites link which operates in english to find chinese woman for marriage i will be thankful to you.
thanks.

Chinese girls do not refuse foreign marriage. If you look like Afghans, you will be more popular, and if you look like an Indian, you may have some difficulties. Secondly, if you have money, high EQ and enough free time, you will be more acceptable.
There are not many Chinese who believe in Christianity, the vast majority of Chinese are atheists, followed by Buddhists and Muslims, and there are few Christian girls.
Chinese girls may be reluctant to live in Pakistan, why don't you consider settling in China?

@MH.Yang

thanks.
ah lord, oh gawd... :rofl: :laughcry:😭

Chinese girls do not refuse foreign marriage. If you look like Afghans, you will be more popular, and if you look like an Indian, you may have some difficulties. Secondly, if you have money, high EQ and enough free time, you will be more acceptable.
There are not many Chinese who believe in Christianity, the vast majority of Chinese are atheists, followed by Buddhists and Muslims, and there are few Christian girls.
Chinese girls may be reluctant to live in Pakistan, why don't you consider settling in China?
You have patience and capacity to answer this type of question, you are a saint.
KEEP CALM YOU HAVE THE PATIENCE OF A SAINT Poster | andr | Keep Calm-o-Matic

Have you ever been to Xinjiang? If so when?

Xinjiang is divided into North Xinjiang and South Xinjiang. Most of Northern Xinjiang are Han and some Kazak, I think you want know about Southern Xinjiang.
Southern Xinjiang is divided into southwest, Central South and Southeast. The southwest is mainly Kirgiz and Tajik, and the southeast is mainly Mongolian, I think you want know about Central South Xinjiang. Central South Xinjiang three cities inhabited by Uighurs: Kashgar, Hotan and Aksu.

I have been to Xinjiang, but I have never been to those three cities. A friend of mine is a fruit merchant, he often goes to Aksu, so I know something about Aksu. Aksu is the main producing area of many fruits in China, so locals are generally engaged in fruit planting, wholesale and other industries. There was a terrorist attack in Aksu in 2010, so it need to check your ID card when you go hotel and take bus, but other regions in Xinjiang usually do not query documents. Different from other places in Xinjiang, Aksu people usually don't speak Mandarin, so my friend needs to speak slowly. It's best not to bargain when buying goods in Aksu. If the price is inappropriate, you can directly refuse to buy. Aksu people don't like bargaining. Aksu does not sell pork and donkey meat, but alcoholic drink. The Tashkent Kurgan where Tajiks live, it can buy pork and donkey meat, but there is no alcoholic drink. My friend also said that the relationship between Uighurs and Tajiks is very poor. In the 1950s&1960s, people in the two places often had group fighting. It was not until the 1990s that such things completely disappeared. Now the Tashkent Kurgan people and Aksu people still speak ill of each other. All people in Xinjiang prefer to use cash, while people in other parts of China generally do not use cash. In addition, toilets in other provinces of China are generally free of charge, and many toilets in Xinjiang need to be charged.

Last edited:
Xinjiang is divided into North Xinjiang and South Xinjiang. Most of Northern Xinjiang are Han and some Kazak, I think you want know about Southern Xinjiang.
Southern Xinjiang is divided into southwest, Central South and Southeast. The southwest is mainly Kirgiz and Tajik, and the southeast is mainly Mongolian, I think you want know about Central South Xinjiang. Central South Xinjiang three cities inhabited by Uighurs: Kashgar, Hotan and Aksu.

I have been to Xinjiang, but I have never been to those three cities. A friend of mine is a fruit merchant, he often goes to Aksu, so I know something about Aksu. Aksu is the main producing area of many fruits in China, so locals are generally engaged in fruit planting, wholesale and other industries. There was a terrorist attack in Aksu in 2010, so it need to check your ID card when you go hotel and take bus, but other regions in Xinjiang usually do not query documents. Different from other places in Xinjiang, Aksu people usually don't speak Mandarin, so my friend needs to speak slowly. It's best not to bargain when buying goods in Aksu. If the price is inappropriate, you can directly refuse to buy. Aksu people don't like bargaining. Aksu does not sell pork and donkey meat, but alcoholic drink. The Tashkent Kurgan where Tajiks live, it can buy pork and donkey meat, but there is no alcoholic drink. My friend also said that the relationship between Uighurs and Tajiks is very poor. In the 1950s&1960s, people in the two places often had group fighting. It was not until the 1990s that such things completely disappeared. Now the kurgans and Aksu people in Tashkent still speak ill of each other. All people in Xinjiang prefer to use cash, while people in other parts of China generally do not use cash. In addition, toilets in other provinces of China are generally free of charge, and many toilets in Xinjiang need to be charged.

I think you should Kashgar and film those mosques you speak for our benefit. Maybe talk to some Muslims there too. Sadly, no Chinese here has done that

China has many state entities involved in the defense sector. How did China ensure that their R&D(budget and resources) don't end up overlapping? Obviously some overlap is bound to happen...like for example SAC and CAC competing for the 5th gen fighter...
..but I'm talking about overall...
...if too many different entities are researching and developing the same(or similar things) like tanks, artillery, SAM systems, etc. Too much of this overlap can be a waste of resources. How does China manage this?

@MH.Yang

I think you should Kashgar and film those mosques you speak for our benefit. Maybe talk to some Muslims there too. Sadly, no Chinese here has done that

There are many things about Kashgar Mosque on the Internet. I found three for you.
There are also many videos of other mosques in Xinjiang. You can Google yourself.
Mosques of all ethnic groups in Xinjiang allow women to enter. But women are not allowed to enter Hui mosques in Qinghai Province.
Hui nationality is the descendant of Arab and Han nationality in Ming Dynasty. The Hui people in Qinghai are more conservative.

China has many state entities involved in the defense sector. How did China ensure that their R&D(budget and resources) don't end up overlapping? Obviously some overlap is bound to happen...like for example SAC and CAC competing for the 5th gen fighter...
..but I'm talking about overall...
...if too many different entities are researching and developing the same(or similar things) like tanks, artillery, SAM systems, etc. Too much of this overlap can be a waste of resources. How does China manage this?

@MH.Yang

The defense entities you mentioned are usually state-owned enterprises.

China's state-owned enterprises are different from those in the Soviet Union. Although the shares of these state-owned enterprises belong to the government, the government has always encouraged them to compete with each other. The relationship between these state-owned enterprises is not friendly or even very bad. The effect of various state-owned enterprises is directly related to the income and future of their employees. Often, poorly managed state-owned enterprises are bankrupt. New state-owned enterprises are often born.

Last edited:
There are many things about Kashgar Mosque on the Internet. I found three for you.
There are also many videos of other mosques in Xinjiang. You can Google yourself.
Mosques of all ethnic groups in Xinjiang allow women to enter. But women are not allowed to enter Hui mosques in Qinghai Province.
Hui nationality is the descendant of Arab and Han nationality in Ming Dynasty. The Hui people in Qinghai are more conservative.

Isn't it interesting that videos before 2017 show the mosques with people praying in large numbers and the mosques have verses(Arabic) written on walls. The recent videos show the mosques completely abandoned, with men and women walking around with shoes and taking pictures, China's flag upon the mosque and no people seen offering any prayers, isn't it like those mosques have become museums?

You wonder why women aren't allowed to enter elsewhere in China but are free to roam with shoes in Xinjiang? Because there's a genocide going on and the mosques are under control of non-Muslims in Xinjiang who obviously have no love for mosques or Islam.

Anyway, you must be new to this because beijinwalker is so good at propaganda, he never posts those videos of abandoned museum like mosques instead he just posts "Uighur" girls dancing and tall buildings.

Isn't it interesting that videos before 2017 show the mosques with people praying in large numbers and the mosques have verses(Arabic) written on walls. The recent videos show the mosques completely abandoned, with men and women walking around with shoes and taking pictures, China's flag upon the mosque and no people seen offering any prayers, isn't it like those mosques have become museums?

You wonder why women aren't allowed to enter elsewhere in China but are free to roam with shoes in Xinjiang? Because there's a genocide going on and the mosques are under control of non-Muslims in Xinjiang who obviously have no love for mosques or Islam.

Anyway, you must be new to this because beijinwalker is so good at propaganda, he never posts those videos of abandoned museum like mosques instead he just posts "Uighur" girls dancing and tall buildings.

Kashgar mosque in 2020

You can use YouTube to translate the subtitles of the video. The video introduces that there are not many people because worry about COVID19 and they can only enter and shoot when there are no worship activities. The video also introduces that shoes are not allowed in some rooms of Kashgar mosque.
shoes:
IMG_20211019_174655.jpg

Women are allowed to enter mosques in Xinjiang, Ningxia, Shaanxi and other provinces. Only mosques in Qinghai do not allow women to enter. I'm not a Muslim. I don't know why Qinghai is so special.
My judgment is that the Hui people in Qinghai are more conservative. The Hui people in Qinghai has some Arab blood relationship. Perhaps the religious rules of Arab Muslims are more strict? I know the holy land of Islam is in the Arabian Peninsula.

Last edited:
1. The CCP only expelled Lin Biao from the party, did not delete Lin Biao's history, nor did it revoke his military rank, and Lin Biao is still China's marshal, and many people have his portrait. The deeds of Lin Biao are also recorded in Chinese history textbooks.

Records of Lin Biao and Jiang Qing in history textbooks

Records of Lin Biao and Jiang Qing in history textbooks:
View attachment 773844

2. The CCP will delete Zhao Wei's film works, but will not delete the online report on Zhao Wei.
The reason for deleting the works of criminal actors is that actors are usually the idols of fans, and young fans will imitate the behavior of idols. So we can't let our youth imitate criminals.

Although Zhao Wei's film was taken off the shelves, the reports on Zhao Wei on the Internet were not deleted:
View attachment 773845

3, China expelled Lin Biao from the party because the Party Constitution stipulates that traitors must be expelled from the party. The deletion of Zhao Wei's works is also due to legal provisions.
But the Chinese will not delete history! You do not understand Chinese civilization. Even in the era of emperor dictatorship, the emperor will not interfere with the records of historical officials, this is a tradition.
The CCP even wrote the cultural revolution, the three-year famine and the Tiananmen Square incident in 1989 into history textbooks. What else dare not write? Chinese historians have written history books about some emperor's Sexual incompetence and some emperor's love for men. What dare they not write? Chinese civilization is based on history, and the act of deleting history is shaking the foundation of our national existence. Even the ancient Chinese understand this truth. How can the CCP not understand it?

History textbooks record the cultural revolution:
View attachment 773847

One of the most violent emperors in China, Liu Che, Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty. A history official, Sima Qian recorded many bad things about Liu Che in history. For example, a large number of taxes oppressed the people, imprisoned the queen, wronged and killed the crown prince, liked men and so on. Liu Che hated Sima Qian and often found reasons to beat Sima Qian, but Liu Che never asked Sima Qian to revise history.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Wu_of_Han

In any dynasty, Chinese people have a large number of historians recording history. The government has history officials, ministers will also leave their own records, and there are a large number of literati recording history among the people. The last Chinese Lord who wanted to revise history was Cui Zhu, in 548 BC. He wanted to revise history, but the history officials disagreed, so he killed the history officials. The three brothers of the history official still refused to revise history, so he killed them one by one. But the next day, he found that the family of history officials was crowded with other historians who were recording his atrocities. They told Cui Zhu that his atrocities would be recorded in history. No matter how many historical officials he killed, other historical officials would continue to work honestly.

http://www.chinaknowledge.de/History/Zhou/personscuizhu.html
Cui Zhu tried to modify the consequences of history and was scolded by history books for 2500 years, that is also a warning to all subsequent rulers.
View attachment 773859
Yet, Xi's conduct in Fujian was thoroughly cleansed, erased, and cancelled :laugh: They even dug through newspaper archives. This is when there weren't anything really scornful for him to hide.

I think the biggest embarrassment was an article with him being all gaga about Taiwanese business owners. Or how Song Defu had him as an errands boy. Or maybe his many photos with A Xing, with the biggest lol being him at his birthday party in an orange jacket.

I come from Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province, China. I am a foreign trade manager of a state-owned enterprise, mainly selling cemented carbide products.

Zhuzhou is experiencing the second wave of epidemic, and I was left in Hong Kong because of the closure of the city.

The number of new crown patients in Zhuzhou is the sixth in China and one of the cities with the highest risk level. So I will introduce the current situation of the epidemic in China.

If you have any questions about China, you can ask me and I will try my best to answer them.

Yesterday, 5 new crown patients were added in our city, and the existing patients reached 29.
View attachment 768444

How does the average Chinese citizen, as well as the powerful elite, view the following things:
1.) Friendship / strategic partnership with Pakistan
2.) Issues with India (and Indians in general, as a people)
3.) War drums in the US over Taiwan, the South China Sea and the general impression of an inevitable war (since the US cannot tolerate another rising power that can challenge it in the future)

Thank you for your time!

How does the average Chinese citizen, as well as the powerful elite, view the following things:
1.) Friendship / strategic partnership with Pakistan
2.) Issues with India (and Indians in general, as a people)
3.) War drums in the US over Taiwan, the South China Sea and the general impression of an inevitable war (since the US cannot tolerate another rising power that can challenge it in the future)

Thank you for your time!

1, The Chinese people have a very good impression of Pakistan, many Chinese think Pakistan is our best friend.
But Chinese people only have business visas to go to Pakistan, not tourist visas. Therefore, few Chinese travel to Pakistan, and the Chinese still lack understanding of Pakistan.

2, The Chinese do not pay much attention to India, nor do they hate it. After all, every time India clashes with China, India is unlucky in the end.

3, The Chinese do not pay much attention to India, nor do they hate it. After all, every time India clashes with China, India is unlucky in the end.

Don't have the will to read 27 pages in search for the answer but how does CCP select and elect its members? Is there any criteria to be a member or that anyone can join the party? I heard they're more than 10M.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom