What's new

I can answer questions about China and help you understand our country

Don't have the will to read 27 pages in search for the answer but how does CCP select and elect its members? Is there any criteria to be a member or that anyone can join the party? I heard they're more than 10M.

Not 10M, China has 100M CCP members, 90M CYCL members and 140M young pioneers. The total number of all levels CCP exceeds 330M.

The process of joining a CCP:
I joined CCP in college. First of all, I submitted an application to the head of the Party branch. Then the Party branch sent a party member to talk to me to understand my motivation for joining the party and introduced the rules and regulations. Then the Party branch selected me and another classmate as activists to participate in the study of the Party branch, and arranged a party member as my mentor and contact. About a year later, the Party branch recommended me to enter the Party member training class of the school for training. After the training, the school Party committee sent a teacher to talk with me to learn more about my academic achievements, living habits, ethics, values and so on. Then the school Party committee voted to approve me to become a probationary Party member. Then after another year's investigation, I submitted an application to the Party branch again. After being voted by the school Party committee, I was approved to become a full Party member.

Yes, the descendants of senior leaders will have a higher starting point, so is China. But the situation in China is still controllable. At least there will not be that incredible things in China, such as Bush, Clinton's father, Trump and his daughter&son-in-law.

Hello I would like to understand the issue in Xinxiang from the Chinese perspective are allegations of genocide on Muslims true?

Hello I would like to understand the issue in Xinxiang from the Chinese perspective are allegations of genocide on Muslims true?
Not a loaded question right? Of course not true, isn't the west famous for manufacturing fake news? Don't delude ourselves, the US-led west has launched a cold war against China, propaganda warfare for sure a critical part of the game.

Most Chinese are called "atheist", it does not mean they hate or will purge any particular religion, they just don't care at all. And if you are religious, it's your own business no one else would give a damn. It's hilarious to hear about these western-cooked fictitious stories when in ground reality most Chinese don't even know what exactly is Muslim, or Christian, or Hindu or even Taoism. These fake and almost stupid stories aren't cooked for Chinese, not even for home audience in the west, they are for people in Muslim countries like you, you wouldn't lack common sense to buy it, would you? If there are a string of Hindu countries that do good business with China, next day you will hear the west screaming "China genocide of Hindus".

On a separate note, China does track down separatists who destabilize Hong Kong or Xinjiang or any sovereign soil, these thugs will be punished either after court rule or on-site if they attack law enforcement. Thugs will be thrown to what we call jail, which look like the concentration camps in US that house their thugs, but not like the one imprisoning freedom fighters in Guantanamo Bay. It's very smart for the west to deliberately confuse Xinjiang separatism with Muslim, I give them that, they can fool some idiots to hate China, while they are one bombing Muslim countries on a daily basis.

Last edited:
I come from Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province, China. I am a foreign trade manager of a state-owned enterprise, mainly selling cemented carbide products.

Zhuzhou is experiencing the second wave of epidemic, and I was left in Hong Kong because of the closure of the city.

The number of new crown patients in Zhuzhou is the sixth in China and one of the cities with the highest risk level. So I will introduce the current situation of the epidemic in China.

If you have any questions about China, you can ask me and I will try my best to answer them.

Yesterday, 5 new crown patients were added in our city, and the existing patients reached 29.
View attachment 768444

Is Winnie the Pooh really banned in China?

Xinjiang genocide is a lie. You can find the answer by Google and comparing the Uygur population growth rate with China's population growth rate.
But from 2004 to 2017, Uighurs did have the problem of ethnic integration in Xinjiang. Provoked by some foreign anti China organizations, some terrorist attacks have taken place in China. After 2017, Xinjiang has returned to normal.

China did not use genocide to eliminate terrorist organizations, that's stupid.

The terrorists just want to provoke the Chinese govt through terrorist attacks. They want to intimidate the Uighur people with the hatred of other nationalities, force the Uighur people to support them. But how could the Chinese govt allow terrorists to gain the support of ordinary Uighurs.

China only issued a reward order in Xinjiang, rewarding 500000 CNY (80000 US dollars) for every terrorist caught, and then quickly completely eliminated domestic terrorist organizations.

This video shows more than 30000 herdsmen and farmers of Uygur, Tajik and Mongolian ethnic groups who spontaneously hunt down more than ten terrorists with sticks:

But from 2004 to 2017, Uighurs did have the problem of ethnic integration in Xinjiang.
Uyghurs have always had the problem of ethnic integration in XinJiang. It is not a recent phenomenon.

Is Winnie the Pooh really banned in China?

No, Why do you think the Chinese govt want ban a children's cartoon?

IMG_20211022_224814.jpg

Uyghurs have always had the problem of ethnic integration in XinJiang. It is not a recent phenomenon.

Yes. However, before 2004, the integration of Uighur was mainly the contradiction between Uighur and Hui, Tajik and Mongolian. After 2004, terrorist organizations suddenly appeared in Xinjiang and went to Han people's cities to carry out terrorist attacks.

Obviously, they want to attract Han people retaliation to intimidate ordinary Uighurs and force them to support separatism. But Han people are not fools, it cannot genocide according to the terrorist organizations's plan.

Last edited:
Yes. However, before 2004, the integration of Uighur was mainly the contradiction between Uighur and Hui, Tajik and Mongolian. After 2004, terrorist organizations suddenly appeared in Xinjiang and went to Han people's cities to carry out terrorist attacks.
Apparently you know very little about XinJiang and appear to only learn about it from news. The antagonism from Uyghurs is mainly towards Han Chinese. It was simply suppressed with brutal force from time to time, which gives you an illusion that the main conflict is with Hui, Tajik and Mongolian. In fact, those three make up very small portion of XinJiang population and oppression against those tiny minorities is usually ignored by the government.

Xinjiang genocide is a lie. You can find the answer by Google and comparing the Uygur population growth rate with China's population growth rate.
But from 2004 to 2017, Uighurs did have the problem of ethnic integration in Xinjiang. Provoked by some foreign anti China organizations, some terrorist attacks have taken place in China. After 2017, Xinjiang has returned to normal.

China did not use genocide to eliminate terrorist organizations, that's stupid.

The terrorists just want to provoke the Chinese govt through terrorist attacks. They want to intimidate the Uighur people with the hatred of other nationalities, force the Uighur people to support them. But how could the Chinese govt allow terrorists to gain the support of ordinary Uighurs.

China only issued a reward order in Xinjiang, rewarding 500000 CNY (80000 US dollars) for every terrorist caught, and then quickly completely eliminated domestic terrorist organizations.

This video shows more than 30000 herdsmen and farmers of Uygur, Tajik and Mongolian ethnic groups who spontaneously hunt down more than ten terrorists with sticks:
Actually this was the only thing that made me suspicious of China but thanks for clearing it although i will do more research myself as i also plan to go to china again. If i may ask another thing what do Chinese people think of us? I saw some Indians saying how china wants to colonize us i know that its false but i am just asking generally what do people think about us?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom