What's new

I can answer questions about China and help you understand our country

Can any country get poor by trading with China? China is the world biggest trader trading with everyone, rich or poor alike.
This question came after I saw trade defecit of India with China

So in essence it meant

Wouldn't countries who have a proper FTA with China suffer?, What exactly are the benefit of a FTA with China?

It'll increase thier trade defecit, which for developing countries is bad

So in essence it meant

Wouldn't countries who have a proper FTA with China suffer?, What exactly are the benefit of a FTA with China?

China is also a developing country, the whole world has trade defecit with China, rich and poor, but they still have trade with China, be them US or India, why?
Which country got rich by not trading with China?

Investment, consumption and exports are the three carriages for economic development, and free trade agreements can increase Pakistani investment and exports.

First question...

What is your opinion on Kris Wu's imprisonment and allegations?
Who knows.

1 thing he is Canadian double citizen, allegedly, so he might got under the broomstick

2 thing you can guess from his look... normal men don't normally use makeup
why made in china headphones one side always not work after one week of purchasing even i take care them more then my kids ?????????
Because the guy who ordered them has:

1. either no moneys for a cable few hundred's of a millimetre thicker

2. either too much moneys to care making the cable few hundred's of a millimetre thicker

@MH.Yang what are the customs of Chinese funerals?
In the mainland:

You jump through 100 hoops, fill 100 documents, and in the end you are given a box with ashes, and a death certificate. This can take from weeks, to months in complicated cases. That's effectively is the funeral culture.

Maybe a quiet ceremony on the 3rd days for closest relatives, but as more, and more people in 4-2-1 families die, they go alone with just coworkers, and friends. In farther away reaches, maybe there will be a symbolic funeral pyre with belongings of a person, and "hell money." 7, or 9 day mourning is customary depending on the region. In some regions, the colour of mourning is black, in some it's white.

Abroad, we, the Chinese diaspora, are pretty much like a sponge. Our original culture got erased once by Mao, and second time by our receiving countries. I had a very quiet, solemn, and formal British style secular ceremony. Doing a proper Chinese style funeral in UK is close to impossible.

Last edited:
Not to hijack the thread...

From an overseas/foreigner's perspective, this is probably the most famous song in China. It's played every single day, multiple times a day on Phoenix TV China news channel, when the world weather forecast section comes up. I always thought it was an original song, but turns out to be music licensed from Yanni:

🥰🥰

You should ask them why they signed FTA with China.

Food: Increase the import of beef and mutton from all over the world, and a variety of special fruits from different regions.

Transportation: further improve road grades and coverage. Increase the number of airports. Build the next generation of transportation infrastructure, such as charging piles and magnetic levitation railroads.

Education: Now that China has 9 years of compulsory education, we hope that the state will include education for children aged 0-7 years in the compulsory education. This could save an average of at least $20,000 for each family with children. Child care and education is too expensive.

Capitalist Exploitation: Reduce the monopoly of large corporations, especially Internet majors, who have plundered a huge amount of people's wealth through data hegemony. For example: Alibaba, Meituan, Drip, Tencent, etc.

Entertainment: the salaries of film and entertainment workers are so high that they have surpassed the United States, which is unreasonable, they take too much money, but can not do good works, we all hope that the government will step in to rectify this unreasonable phenomenon.

Travel: Now China has basically reached the stage of allowing all people to travel throughout the country, but only 20% of the people have the financial means to travel to countries far away from China, and this ratio will hopefully slowly increase to 100%.

Housing: reduce the burden of housing and crack down on the rich and capitalists who speculate on housing prices.

This is an ordinary Chinese city

So in essence it meant

More than 90% of the world's countries, the largest trading country is China. I'm not sure whether China should be blamed for the economic growth of these countries. Or can you put forward a standard?

You accuse India of becoming poor because of its trade deficit with China. You also praised the United States for making Europe rich after World War II. However, after World War II, the United States was also a deficit country in Europe.
In addition, it is not the United States that makes Europe rich, but India. It is the colonies that make Europe rich.

Last edited:
Food: Increase the import of beef and mutton from all over the world, and a variety of special fruits from different regions.

Transportation: further improve road grades and coverage. Increase the number of airports. Build the next generation of transportation infrastructure, such as charging piles and magnetic levitation railroads.

Education: Now that China has 9 years of compulsory education, we hope that the state will include education for children aged 0-7 years in the compulsory education. This could save an average of at least $20,000 for each family with children. Child care and education is too expensive.

Capitalist Exploitation: Reduce the monopoly of large corporations, especially Internet majors, who have plundered a huge amount of people's wealth through data hegemony. For example: Alibaba, Meituan, Drip, Tencent, etc.

Entertainment: the salaries of film and entertainment workers are so high that they have surpassed the United States, which is unreasonable, they take too much money, but can not do good works, we all hope that the government will step in to rectify this unreasonable phenomenon.

Travel: Now China has basically reached the stage of allowing all people to travel throughout the country, but only 20% of the people have the financial means to travel to countries far away from China, and this ratio will hopefully slowly increase to 100%.

Housing: reduce the burden of housing and crack down on the rich and capitalists who speculate on housing prices.

This is an ordinary Chinese city

Thank you for this through explanation. These all seem like reasonable aspirations hopefully the average Chinese person, family, as a whole will achieve as China grows wealthier.

So in essence it meant

Let me explain to you like this. I hope you can understand.

I have introduced myself earlier. I am a sales manager. I come from Hunan Zhuzhou Diamond group.
I sell cemented carbide. What is cemented carbide? Cemented carbide is used to make milling cutters, drill bits, molds, welding rods and so on.If you want to develop manufacturing, you need to consume a lot of cemented carbide.
In addition to Chinese diamonds, there are also large cemented carbide manufacturers such as Kenner of Germany and Yamada of Japan.
The formula of cemented carbide is very simple, that is, cobalt powder and tungsten carbide.Therefore, there is little difference in the product quality of these enterprises.
Because we produce 38% of the cemented carbide market, and we have a large number of tungsten mines and rare earth ore and a complete industrial chain, our price is the cheapest in the world.
For example, the grade YG8 cemented carbide is now $60 per kg. The same products in Japan and Germany are 50% more expensive.

After 2019, our sales in India decreased, but our world total sales increased. Do you know why? Because the Indian government went to buy products from Agents of Japanese companies in India. But Japan has no tungsten mines and their factories have not started. They buy products from us and sell them to Indians. Because it involves trade secrets, I won't say which Japanese companies it is.

I hope you understand that if India wants to develop manufacturing, it must buy means of production. China can provide cheap means of production. If you don't want to, and you think China is making your country poor. You can buy it in western countries. We don't mind.

Do you know why India lost to Bangladesh and Vietnam? Because India has too much corruption, especially the corruption with under the banner of nationalism.

Last edited:
In the mainland:

You jump through 100 hoops, fill 100 documents, and in the end you are given a box with ashes, and a death certificate. This can take from weeks, to months in complicated cases. That's effectively is the funeral culture.

Maybe a quiet ceremony on the 3rd days for closest relatives, but as more, and more people in 4-2-1 families die, they go alone with just coworkers, and friends. In farther away reaches, maybe there will be a symbolic funeral pyre with belongings of a person, and "hell money." 7, or 9 day mourning is customary depending on the region. In some regions, the colour of mourning is black, in some it's white.

Abroad, we, the Chinese diaspora, are pretty much like a sponge. Our original culture got erased once by Mao, and second time by our receiving countries. I had a very quiet, solemn, and formal British style secular ceremony. Doing a proper Chinese style funeral in UK is close to impossible.

Are you really Chinese? Why are our habits different from what you said?

In Zhuzhou, the procedure is very simple. There is only one death certificate, the purpose is to check for normal death.
In order to save land, the government advocated cremation. If you choose cremation, the government will provide vehicles and personnel and reward 150k CNY (about 23500 US dollars). And if you are a communists, you have no choose, must be cremated.
Wait 7 days before cremation, which is called "头七", it is in order to avoid fake death.

Last edited:
😁
I don't think he's Chinese, His family are abroad
no matter where lives, no matter what nationality, no matter whether speaks Chinese language or not, the Chinese are Chinese.

Last edited:
no matter where lives, no matter what nationality, no matter whether speaks Chinese language or not, the Chinese are Chinese, and their customs will not change.
😁
In fact, the funeral customs in our north are different from those in your south.
I don't know much about the customs of the south, and I don't think you know much about the customs of the north.

😁
In fact, the funeral customs in our north are different from those in your south.
I don't know much about the customs of the south, and I don't think you know much about the customs of the north.

Yes, that's why I said "In Zhuzhou".

I see. You're right. Maybe he once lived in a Chinese city with different customs.

Last edited:
I see. You're right. Maybe he once lived in a Chinese city with different customs.
But what he said was very exaggerated.

Back
Top Bottom