What's new

I can answer questions about China and help you understand our country

In reality Xi has 1.4 billion followers. Any chinese must be in any form of mass organizations, be in the PLA, in the party, the young pioneers or labor organizations.
That’s not problematic per se. Vietnam has the similar structure. The only thing that’s problematic is chinese are inward looking people tending to be nationalists.
Because Vietnamese have too many Chinese lineages and cultures, the Vietnamese government must be hostile to China in culture and history, or you will lose your independence.
And then consider the complex history of China and Vietnam, and China's aggression and control over Vietnam in the era of imperialism. I understand your attitude towards the Chinese people and the Chinese government.
But you shouldn't accuse a communist country in nationalism. It's ridiculous.

Uyghurs or Huis are not necessarily Muslims, you don't understand at all. Religion and ethnicity are not bound.
In that link is a list of prohibitions on CCP members by the government.
But you won't accept such evidence.
I'm helpless. Suit yourself.
Trade creates wealth because trade enables exchanges that make both sides better off. Trading is not robbery.
Trade promotes demand, demand promotes production, production brings technological upgrading, technological upgrading brings productivity development, and productivity development brings wealth.

Are vietnamese outward oriented in the sense they want to spread communism abroad ?

Vietnamese are a group of strange and contradictory people.
Some Vietnamese hate the Chinese. They believe the rumors made up by the western media, even if they know they are false.
Some Vietnamese make up stories to boast for the Chinese, even if the Chinese tell them those stories are false.

I think Vietnamese should see a psychologist instead of talking about China online.

In that link is a list of prohibitions on CCP members by the government.
But you won't accept such evidence.
I'm helpless. Suit yourself.

You know nothing about politics, I advise you talk about something you are family with, such as your business or job.

You know nothing about politics, I advise you talk about something you are family with, such as your business or job.

There are six people in my family. Among them are 4 Chinese Communists and 2 children under the age of 4.

Among them, two Communists have been in the party for more than 50 years.
But now some people say that I do not understand the discipline of the CCP.

Attachments

• IMG20210703134440.jpg
    IMG20210703134440.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG20210703134436.jpg
    IMG20210703134436.jpg
    723.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG20210703134342.jpg
    IMG20210703134342.jpg
    668.6 KB · Views: 25
There are six people in my family. Among them are 4 Chinese Communists and 2 children under the age of 4.

Among them, two Communists have been in the party for more than 50 years.
But now some people say that I do not understand the discipline of the CCP.

So what? It doesn't make sense to talk about anything else, I just judge from your post.

OK.
You can give me a Chinese official link to prove that Communists can't join the church.

And I'll give you a link about the list of CCP prohibitions. Could you tell me which one in the list of prohibitions is to prohibit religious belief?

政治纪律是党最根本、最重要的纪律,遵守党的政治纪律是遵守党的全部纪律的基础。全党特别是高级干部必须严格遵守党的政治纪律和政治规矩。党员不准散布违背党的理论和路线方针政策的言论,不准公开发表违背党中央决定的言论,不准泄露党和国家秘密,不准参与非法组织和非法活动,不准制造、传播政治谣言及丑化党和国家形象的言论。党员不准搞封建迷信,不准信仰宗教,不准参与邪教,不准纵容和支持宗教极端势力、民族分裂势力、暴力恐怖势力及其活动。

Dude, you really need to study harder.

如果你是党员,你们党支部的党建工作有问题,请速度改善。

政治纪律是党最根本、最重要的纪律,遵守党的政治纪律是遵守党的全部纪律的基础。全党特别是高级干部必须严格遵守党的政治纪律和政治规矩。党员不准散布违背党的理论和路线方针政策的言论,不准公开发表违背党中央决定的言论,不准泄露党和国家秘密,不准参与非法组织和非法活动,不准制造、传播政治谣言及丑化党和国家形象的言论。党员不准搞封建迷信,不准信仰宗教,不准参与邪教,不准纵容和支持宗教极端势力、民族分裂势力、暴力恐怖势力及其活动。

那些文章到底算纪律,还是一名党校研究员的个人见解,甚至只是呼吁,我们仁者见仁。无论如何,它不是党支部下发的红头文件,甚至连便签都不是。你我都明白,组织不抓宗教,至少现在没抓。家里拜菩萨拜财神,去教堂唱歌,去庙里做居士的党员少吗?你我也心里有数。更不要撤什么党建。还有,你肯定用搜图查重过我发的照片了吧,是不是盗图,你难道真不知道?
不过在外国论坛争论这个确实没意思,我不会回类似的贴了,就此打住。

Because Vietnamese have too many Chinese lineages and cultures, the Vietnamese government must be hostile to China in culture and history, or you will lose your independence.
And then consider the complex history of China and Vietnam, and China's aggression and control over Vietnam in the era of imperialism. I understand your attitude towards the Chinese people and the Chinese government.
Nonsense
I am an admirer of China.
My little concern is a nationalistic China will draw us Vietnamese into a Great War.

那些文章到底算纪律,还是一名党校研究员的个人见解,甚至只是呼吁,我们仁者见仁。无论如何,它不是党支部下发的红头文件,甚至连便签都不是。你我都明白,组织不抓宗教,至少现在没抓。家里拜菩萨拜财神,去教堂唱歌,去庙里做居士的党员少吗?你我也心里有数。更不要撤什么党建。还有,你肯定用搜图查重过我发的照片了吧,是不是盗图,你难道真不知道?
不过在外国论坛争论这个确实没意思,我不会回类似的贴了,就此打住。
习近平宣读,中央委员会下发的文件。你但凡看一遍,也不会回这些话。你还是多回复风土人情,党政你是一点也不懂。

Nonsense
I am an admirer of China.
My little concern is a nationalistic China will draw us Vietnamese into a Great War.

There will be no war in Vietnam.
And you have won. The manufacturing transferred from China will go to Vietnam and Bangladesh.
I come from Zhuzhou, Hunan. Zhuzhou Lusong market is the largest clothing distribution market in central and southern China.
As far as I know, most clothing companies in Zhuzhou are ready to transfer their factories to Vietnam or Bangladesh, not India.
At least Vietnam and Bangladesh will successfully reach middle-income countries.
As for whether you will fall into the middle-income trap, it's up to youself.
And Zhuzhou people's evaluation of the quality of Vietnamese fruits is very poor. I expect you will lose China's fruit market soon.

Last edited:
Don't lie anymore. As long as China fully returns the two archipelagos of Paracel and Spratly, which China is illegally occupying, to Vietnam, and stops the annual violations of Vietnam's sea lanes, anti-China sentiment will disappear. The blood of the Vietnamese in those two archipelagos hasn't melted yet, but that could be left behind if the future is settled. Now only stalemate and hatred will be deepened daily.
Let's look at the development of Vietnam - US relations and learn.
FAC.

@MH.Yang

hey bro, what is the general sentiment found on the streets of China regarding the victory of the afghan taliban?

@MH.Yang

hey bro, what is the general sentiment found on the streets of China regarding the victory of the afghan taliban?
The Chinese people are only concerned about two problems in Afghanistan:
1. Stop growing drugs.
2. Relationship between Taliban and ISIS.

Don't lie anymore. As long as China fully returns the two archipelagos of Paracel and Spratly, which China is illegally occupying, to Vietnam, and stops the annual violations of Vietnam's sea lanes, anti-China sentiment will disappear. The blood of the Vietnamese in those two archipelagos hasn't melted yet, but that could be left behind if the future is settled. Now only stalemate and hatred will be deepened daily.
Let's look at the development of Vietnam - US relations and learn.
FAC.
China has sovereignty over islands in the South China Sea.
When Chinese ships first sailed in the South China Sea, Vietnamese were still dancing around the fire.

Back
Top Bottom