What's new

I believe in reunification of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh: French writer Francois Gautier

It's a pity most mohajirs dont share your opinion , else the MQM would cease to exist & the Mohajirs instead of being confined to the margins of socio economic political existence in Pakistan would be in its forefront , rightly taking Pakistan to top dog status not only in SA but also the larger Islamic world .
Its a pity the bold part is true. But no one gets a free cake he can eat without sharing with the rest. We have shot ourselves on our own foot by creating MQM.

I don't fear india. If Pakistan is to become a superpower we will do it with what we have right now. If it's in our destiny than it will be. india is an enemy nation of Pakistan which we must have the ability to protect against. By india and Pakistan joining we have to accept a people who are racially, culturally and genetically completely different and incompatible with us. Us Pakistanis don't even look like indians nor do we have the same beliefs. Why should 2 alien races be forced to live together? A recipe for disaster.
Culture changes. Do you think the rulership of Mughals, Tughluqs, Suris, Durannis and others left no mark on our land? People will convert to Islam and develop an identity around Pakistan. It can take some time but it will happen. We have no reason to fear the growth of Pak sarzameen. This thinking should only remain with the mullahs. They believe every victory for Pakistan to be a shot in the arm for Islam.

So now the Hindutvas are finding goras who are willing to toe their hegemonic ambitions in return for handsome compensation.

Its a pity the bold part is true. But no one gets a free cake he can eat without sharing with the rest. We have shot ourselves on our own foot by creating MQM.

Genius is often confused with madness .not everyone can see the lofty heights you aspire for your nation but one day they will pause to think .Till then , you must make do with their barbs, abuses & insults & we in India will thank our stars we aren't confronted by the lacknawis in Islamabad instead of the traditional Punjabi / Sindhi / Pashto political elite.

Genius is often confused with madness .not everyone can see the lofty heights you aspire for your nation but one day they will pause to think .Till then , you must make do with their barbs, abuses & insults & we in India will thank our stars we aren't confronted by the lacknawis in Islamabad instead of the traditional Punjabi / Sindhi / Pashto political elite.
What makes you think you aren't facing us. Many muhajirs are officers in the army. No muhajir I have met has a positive image of India. Regardless of how dumb we muhajirs are we are not dumb to vocally support India. The only ones supporting India is terror chief Altaf and his affiliates-those like Ajmal Pahari and Saulat Mirza.

What makes you think you aren't facing us. Many muhajirs are officers in the army. No muhajir I have met has a positive image of India. Regardless of how dumb we muhajirs are we are not dumb to vocally support India. The only ones supporting India is terror chief Altaf and his affiliates-those like Ajmal Pahari and Saulat Mirza.

I meant the decision makers not the underlings carrying out orders .I meant thinkers not the followers.I meant apex predators not second or third in the food chain in the descending order.

I don't want to talk about Hinduism here because we don't adhere to one scripture like Islam and we don't have one set of rules.
and you think all Muslims have one interpretation of Islam or Islamic scriptures and there is no difference of opinions among Muslims scholars and Muslims dont have different set of rules
I do like to see a gentle version of Islam than what I see constantly in media about how terrorists are being brain washed into jihad and what not. No religion sanctions killing the innocents and civilians but that distinction seems to fade in most terrorist organisations. Beheading, lynching in public, stoning for adultery, cutting of hands etc used to be practiced in ancient times. Times have changed and these barbaric methods can be reformed with what most modern countries do for similar crimes. Many Islamic countries have moved away from these methods including your own and I want to see that in wider Islamic world.

My personal request how about stop blaring loud speakers at 5 am in the morning. We have alarm clocks, sms, telephones for calling people for prayer.

I am just curious how many attend early morning prayers???
Sorry we cannot change Islam according to your wishes and desires. Islamic scriptures just like any other religious scriptures is open for interpretation and its not fault of Islam if some Muslims misinterpret the concept of jihad for their own political advantage. These method of punishments for different crimes vary from region to region and every society suggest punishment for crimes. There can be debate about lack of due process in different Islamic society but everyone will agree that there should be harsh punishment fro some serious crimes of killing, rape,burglary,etc. Public execution bring fear in people which act as a deterrent for society from committing crime

First of all morning prayers dont have fixed timing because timing of sunrise vary in winter and summer so its not always 5 am . secondly i think there should be azaan(call for prayers) in Muslim majority areas or countries only. If you want to block azaan then i am sure you will also want to block all those bell in temples and churches which disturb others as well..then you should also limit these long marches of Hindus on road in different religious events create too much noises and distrub the public life and these firework at night in diwali/holi/besaki which disrupt the sleep of non Hindus.

Maybe for you. I dislike anything that is forced upon and is on your face.
haah and then how you see the ban of cow meat being imposed on non HIndus..double standard ?

Only people who lives in india are impressed by RSS thoughts.
No one in Pakistan wants that unless voices comes from india then some says lets join under flag of Pakistan.

As a true blue patriotic Pakistani I can definitively and categorically say with a 100% certainty that all patriotic Pakistanis from the bottom of our hearts want nothing whatsoever to do with india or bangladesh. To Pakistanis, bangladesh and india are completely different nations with completely different races and cultures that us Pakistanis do not understand. True Pakistanis want our nation, our race, our culture and religion to prosper. True Pakistanis want to preserve our unique beautiful race and heritage. We do not wish to be poisoned with indianism or bangladeshism. We Pakistanis are happy within the Pakistani federation. We'd like to continue to strengthen our relationship with China and the major Muslim nations west of us.
As a true blue patriotic Pakistani I can definitively and categorically say with a 100% certainty that Pakistan does not have one race, color, language or culture. But the only thing common between pakistanis is Islam. And being a true muslim it is my religious duity to be worry for the wellbeing of muslims all around the world and it is my heartiest wish o see the united india nad bangladeh and pakistan under the green flag. and i want to assure you and my indian brother that a great many muslims in pakistan want this to happen but only under the green flag i.e an islamic republic not the united india.

As a true blue patriotic Pakistani I can definitively and categorically say with a 100% certainty that Pakistan does not have one race, color, language or culture. But the only thing common between pakistanis is Islam. And being a true muslim it is my religious duity to be worry for the wellbeing of muslims all around the world and it is my heartiest wish o see the united india nad bangladeh and pakistan under the green flag. and i want to assure you and my indian brother that a great many muslims in pakistan want this to happen but only under the green flag i.e an islamic republic not the united india.

Then why stop there? Why not unite the other 58 Muslim nations in the world?

Then why stop there? Why not unite the other 58 Muslim nations in the world?
Very good point. Why is Pakistan interested in Islamic India when they can easily unite with other brotherly muslim nations?

Actually i also have the same belief of reunification, But believe or not; India then once again would be under Muslim rule, In Sha ALLAH

Very good point. Why is Pakistan interested in Islamic India when they can easily unite with other brotherly muslim nations?
In the so called muslim world they are just second class ppl and they are only used to do the dirty work which others dont want to. Second they follow an expansionist policy by violence against gullible ppl, let them try the same against china/russia they will be shown their right place.

Who gives a shit what a French guy thinks about South Asia, if he believes in the reunification of South Asia I believe in the unification of Europe under the Fourth Reich, but that's never going to happen is it and there aren't going to be any threads opening about that anytime soon

and you think all Muslims have one interpretation of Islam or Islamic scriptures and there is no difference of opinions among Muslims scholars and Muslims dont have different set of rules

Sorry we cannot change Islam according to your wishes and desires. Islamic scriptures just like any other religious scriptures is open for interpretation and its not fault of Islam if some Muslims misinterpret the concept of jihad for their own political advantage. These method of punishments for different crimes vary from region to region and every society suggest punishment for crimes. There can be debate about lack of due process in different Islamic society but everyone will agree that there should be harsh punishment fro some serious crimes of killing, rape,burglary,etc. Public execution bring fear in people which act as a deterrent for society from committing crime

First of all morning prayers dont have fixed timing because timing of sunrise vary in winter and summer so its not always 5 am . secondly i think there should be azaan(call for prayers) in Muslim majority areas or countries only. If you want to block azaan then i am sure you will also want to block all those bell in temples and churches which disturb others as well..then you should also limit these long marches of Hindus on road in different religious events create too much noises and distrub the public life and these firework at night in diwali/holi/besaki which disrupt the sleep of non Hindus.

haah and then how you see the ban of cow meat being imposed on non HIndus..double standard ?

Ban of cow meat was just a political stunt to appease to majority Hindu constituents. I personally don't want it to be banned.

Regarding the rest of the post I agree to most extent. Religious Processions by all faiths are ok as they are done only on some specific days in a year. Diwali is only one day in a year and fireworks can be restricted to reduce pollution and noise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom