What's new

I believe in reunification of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh: French writer Francois Gautier

it's not pakistan, but Pakistan, same with India. I corrected the spelling (capital letter) for you. When you say, you look down on India, we get a feeling like you really is, an Indophile asking for some attention claiming to be otherwise. India is a big, vast country with it's own civilization and culture much superior to anything anywhere in South Asia to claim. What is there in Islam, Arabs, Pakistan that can match with India's history and civilizational existance that you imagine your country is "superior" to?
Islam? No! It's not Bhooka Nanga Hindostani and those dalits living in slums - India is much more diverse to form opinions watching youtube. Chorho Imaan, Bano Insaan!
Hmm.Frank & interesting. The major Muslim nations to the west of you are Iran & Afghanistan .Afghanistan - the only nation which protested the creation of your nation before the UN & refused to recognise your nation .In fact , if you take Kashmir out of the equation , the single biggest threat to the unity of Pakistan comes from Afghanistan - a nation which believes your nation occupies their land & whose ppl aren't fully integrated into Pakistan mainstream . It's not for nothing that Pindi keeps harbouring notions of strategic depth in Afghanistan as they recognise the threat for what it is.Ever wonder why though the TTP even though it has many adherents from Punjab esp from south Punjab , the Zarb e Azb is being waged mercilessly in FATA.

Coming to Iran, while Pakistan may desire brotherly relations with the Iranians , they couldn't care less.It owes as much to Iranian insouciance ( the persians have dekysions of grandeur .they see themselves as a breed apart & look down on all asians - pak , ind or arabs )as to the fact that they are a Shia state.

Which leaves us with China .The day the Chinese come to terms with India , believe me , you will sing a different tune.
Hmm.Frank & interesting. The major Muslim nations to the west of you are Iran & Afghanistan .Afghanistan - the only nation which protested the creation of your nation before the UN & refused to recognise your nation .In fact , if you take Kashmir out of the equation , the single biggest threat to the unity of Pakistan comes from Afghanistan - a nation which believes your nation occupies their land & whose ppl aren't fully integrated into Pakistan mainstream . It's not for nothing that Pindi keeps harbouring notions of strategic depth in Afghanistan as they recognise the threat for what it is.Ever wonder why though the TTP even though it has many adherents from Punjab esp from south Punjab , the Zarb e Azb is being waged mercilessly in FATA.

Coming to Iran, while Pakistan may desire brotherly relations with the Iranians , they couldn't care less.It owes as much to Iranian insouciance ( the persians have dekysions of grandeur .they see themselves as a breed apart & look down on all asians - pak , ind or arabs )as to the fact that they are a Shia state.

Which leaves us with China .The day the Chinese come to terms with India , believe me , you will sing a different tune.

I said MAJOR Muslim nations west of Pakistan. With millions of Afghans living in Pakistan and more pouring in everyday I don't consider the Afghans a major issue to us. With millions of Pakistanis who have Persian/Iranian ancestry and both Pakistan and Iran sharing the province of Balouchistan it is vital that Pakistan has good relations with Iran. With China already investing $46 billion dollars in Pakistan with more coming in, Pakistan and China relationship is paramount to Pakistan. With the successful initiation of CPEC the bond between Pakistan and China is being further strengthened.

I said MAJOR Muslim nations west of Pakistan. With millions of Afghans living in Pakistan and more pouring in everyday I don't consider the Afghans a major issue to us. With millions of Pakistanis who have Persian/Iranian ancestry and both Pakistan and Iran sharing the province of Balouchistan it is vital that Pakistan has good relations with Iran. With China already investing $46 billion dollars in Pakistan with more coming in, Pakistan and China relationship is paramount to Pakistan. With the successful initiation of CPEC the bond between Pakistan and China is being further strengthened.

Hunooz Dilli door ast

it's not pakistan, but Pakistan, same with India. I corrected the spelling (capital letter) for you. When you say, you look down on India, we get a feeling like you really is, an Indophile asking for some attention claiming to be otherwise. India is a big, vast country with it's own civilization and culture much superior to anything anywhere in South Asia to claim. What is there in Islam, Arabs, Pakistan that can match with India's history and civilizational existance that you imagine your country is "superior" to?
Islam? No! It's not Bhooka Nanga Hindostani and those dalits living in slums - India is much more diverse to form opinions watching youtube. Chorho Imaan, Bano Insaan!

Didn't quite understand the ramblings and poor English there. But it's all good. As long as Pakistanis don't end up physically looking like indians than it's all hunky dory.

Hunooz Dilli door ast

English please. I don't do indian.

I said MAJOR Muslim nations west of Pakistan. With millions of Afghans living in Pakistan and more pouring in everyday I don't consider the Afghans a major issue to us. With millions of Pakistanis who have Persian/Iranian ancestry and both Pakistan and Iran sharing the province of Balouchistan it is vital that Pakistan has good relations with Iran. With China already investing $46 billion dollars in Pakistan with more coming in, Pakistan and China relationship is paramount to Pakistan. With the successful initiation of CPEC the bond between Pakistan and China is being further strengthened.[/QUOTE

The single biggest threat to Pakistan has & will always be from its west not the east ..why? It's very simple .Since , time immemorial, the gateway to India has been thru the passes in the areas bordering Ind & Pak .To cut a long story short , the problem Ind is facing in the east & north east is precisely the problem facing Pak to the west - I.e - the untrammeled passage &:settling of the pashtuns in Pakistan .If I've understood Pakistan rightly, the Punjabi Muslims have inherited the nations political leadership by default ( they always dominated the military in post partition Pakistan esp after the Independence of Bangladesh) , they are also the single most dominant ethno linguistic grouping in Pakistan & expectedly would like to keep it that way.

The steady influx of pashtuns constitute a clear & present danger to the future dominance of the Punjabis in Pakistan.Think about it.

The single biggest threat to Pakistan has & will always be from its west not the east ..why? It's very simple .Since , time immemorial, the gateway to India has been thru the passes in the areas bordering Ind & Pak .To cut a long story short , the problem Ind is facing in the east & north east is precisely the problem facing Pak to the west - I.e - the untrammeled passage &:settling of the pashtuns in Pakistan .If I've understood Pakistan rightly, the Punjabi Muslims have inherited the nations political leadership by default ( they always dominated the military in post partition Pakistan esp after the Independence of Bangladesh) , they are also the single most dominant ethno linguistic grouping in Pakistan & expectedly would like to keep it that way.

The steady influx of pashtuns constitute a clear & present danger to the future dominance of the Punjabis in Pakistan.Think about it.

Didn't quite understand the ramblings and poor English there. But it's all good. As long as Pakistanis don't end up physically looking like indians than it's all hunky dory.

English please. I don't do indian.

It was actually in Farsi.It means Sir, Delhi is afar ( I'm not good with translations. Hope it conveyed the meaning though)

Pakistan has never ever had a war with any of it's western or northern neighbours and in all probability never will. Pakistan has had 4 wars with india. And nearly has had another 2 in the last 15 years. india is Pakistan's major and eternal enemy. Pushtoons/Pukhtoons are one of the major and most accepted racial groups of Pakistan. For someone who has been to Pakistan over 20 times in 30 years, I can attest to the fact that Pushtoons/Pukhtoons are generally more patriotic about Pakistan than even the Punjabis. A foreign outsider can never understand this.

The reunification under the banner and flag of Pakistan is an inevitability. Pakistan was bound to rule Indians and this will InshaAllah be their destiny. I want my region and the regions of all migrants to be merged with Pakistan. UP was specifically one of the provinces which saw muslims voting en masse for the Muslim League and for Pakistan. It is an injustice to them that they remain under Indian rule.

The sword of Lucknow however will be beside Pakistan and Pakistanis forever. We are one body and pour forefathers formed Pakistan, regardless of the fact that some of them had to stay on in Lucknow for some reasons.

The reunification under the banner and flag of Pakistan is an inevitability. Pakistan was bound to rule Indians and this will InshaAllah be their destiny. I want my region and the regions of all migrants to be merged with Pakistan. UP was specifically one of the provinces which saw muslims voting en masse for the Muslim League and for Pakistan. It is an injustice to them that they remain under Indian rule.

The sword of Lucknow however will be beside Pakistan and Pakistanis forever. We are one body and pour forefathers formed Pakistan, regardless of the fact that some of them had to stay on in Lucknow for some reasons.
Hindu/Sikh (1 billion +) won't let that happen

But i agree and i would've given you Muslim Kashmir valley,if i was in charge.

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. Us Patriotic Pakistanis do not want to rule or have anything to do with india or indians. They are completely alien and different to us in every possible way. They have their nation, race and culture and we have our own. They have their way of life and we have our own. Us Patriotic Pakistanis want to preserve our beautiful unique race, culture and heritage. We want for our nation and Islam to prosper. We don't need the burden of foreigners.

Pakistan has never ever had a war with any of it's western or northern neighbours and in all probability never will. Pakistan has had 4 wars with india. And nearly has had another 2 in the last 15 years. india is Pakistan's major and eternal enemy. Pushtoons/Pukhtoons are one of the major and most accepted racial groups of Pakistan. For someone who has been to Pakistan over 20 times in 30 years, I can attest to the fact that Pushtoons/Pukhtoons are generally more patriotic about Pakistan than even the Punjabis. A foreign outsider can never understand this.

60 years are a mere trifle in the history of a nation & its people .Pakistan is a new nation & a new people after partition .The 4 wars that were fought were on account of Kashmir .

I wont get into the justifications or causes of it coz enough words have been expened on it here & outside. besides , I'm not sure if the intelligentsia in Pakistan have really pontificated on the implications of this steady influx of Pashtuns within Pakistan . GHQ - Pindi is more concerned with the territorial ramifications as the armed forces of any nation ought to.

While I whole heartedly endorse your views , I think you need to convince your own countrymen of the benefits of Pakistan conquering India before you convince us of the merits of accepting Islam & joining Pakistan .

P.S - I'm already convinced by the superiority of your argument .

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. Us Patriotic Pakistanis do not want to rule or have anything to do with india or indians. They are completely alien and different to us in every possible way. They have their nation, race and culture and we have our own. They have their way of life and we have our own. Us Patriotic Pakistanis want to preserve our beautiful unique race, culture and heritage. We want for our nation and Islam to prosper. We don't need the burden of foreigners.
What do you fear? Our land getting bigger. Glory, fame riches? Growth of Pakistan into a superpower instead of a regional power?

What do you fear? Our land getting bigger. Glory, fame riches? Growth of Pakistan into a superpower instead of a regional power?

Like most Punjabis , who make excellent small tradespeople, roadside preachers , footsoldiers & peasants & who carry the same mentality to however high a station they attain in life , one can understand his thoughts .

The real pity lies in the fact that Pakistan is denied the many benefits of being led by the Lucknawi aristocracy now resident in Pakistan .For a people , who originally conceived the notion & nation of Pakistan , sad indeed is their plight in the nation of their creation & the nation of their origin

Like most Punjabis , who make excellent small tradespeople, roadside preachers , footsoldiers & peasants & who carry the same mentality to however high a station they attain in life , one can understand his thoughts .

The real pity lies in the fact that Pakistan is denied the many benefits of being led by the Lucknawi aristocracy now resident in Pakistan .For a people , who originally conceived the notion & nation of Pakistan , sad indeed is their plight in the nation of their creation & the nation of their origin
The only one peddling this "we muhajirs are oppressed" rubbish are the MQM and its affiliates like the APMSO. Otherwise there is no problem whatsoever in us merging with Pakistan as Pakistanis. This logic is more common in India and is used to debunk talk and thoughts of a united, greater and stronger Pakistan with the support of Indian occupied and oppressed Muslims. We are the tigers of Barabanki and the inheritors of Lucknow-mughals gave us that land themselves and we are keen to take it back.

Other Pakistanis are naive about us and our links to Pakistan. They do not know of the Lucknowi Muslims who cheer for Pakistan in cricket matches, they do not know that 90%+ of the Muslim vote in UP went to Muslim League and what forced many of our families to remain behind despite professing total loyalty to Pakistan. It is partly a consequence of MQM aggression and demand for extra rights other than the fact that some non muhajirs have a very weak mind when it comes to our growth and increased power-they have not started thinking like a superpower. As far as MQM and its bullshit is concerned you do not get extra rights anywhere but MQM wants this at the point of the sword and this is making the other ethnic groups vary of new muhajirs-irrate behavior, something pakistan forever displays himself. Regardless we muhajirs should be grateful to Pakistan and its various ethnic groups because it (Pakistan) saved us from Hindutvas-at least in our case that was true.

I don't fear india. If Pakistan is to become a superpower we will do it with what we have right now. If it's in our destiny than it will be. india is an enemy nation of Pakistan which we must have the ability to protect against. By india and Pakistan joining we have to accept a people who are racially, culturally and genetically completely different and incompatible with us. Us Pakistanis don't even look like indians nor do we have the same beliefs. Why should 2 alien races be forced to live together? A recipe for disaster.

The only one peddling this "we muhajirs are oppressed" rubbish are the MQM and its affiliates like the APMSO. Otherwise there is no problem whatsoever in us merging with Pakistan as Pakistanis. This logic is more common in India and is used to debunk talk and thoughts of a united, greater and stronger Pakistan with the support of Indian occupied and oppressed Muslims. We are the tigers of Barabanki and the inheritors of Lucknow-mughals gave us that land themselves and we are keen to take it back.

Other Pakistanis are naive about us and our links to Pakistan. They do not know of the Lucknowi Muslims who cheer for Pakistan in cricket matches, they do not know that 90%+ of the Muslim vote in UP went to Muslim League and what forced many of our families to remain behind despite professing total loyalty to Pakistan. It is partly a consequence of MQM aggression and demand for extra rights other than the fact that some non muhajirs have a very weak mind when it comes to our growth and increased power-they have not started thinking like a superpower. As far as MQM and its bullshit is concerned you do not get extra rights anywhere but MQM wants this at the point of the sword and this is making the other ethnic groups vary of new muhajirs-irrate behavior, something pakistan forever displays himself. Regardless we muhajirs should be grateful to Pakistan and its various ethnic groups because it (Pakistan) saved us from Hindutvas-at least in our case that was true.

It's a pity most mohajirs dont share your opinion , else the MQM would cease to exist & the Mohajirs instead of being confined to the margins of socio economic political existence in Pakistan would be in its forefront , rightly taking Pakistan to top dog status not only in SA but also the larger Islamic world .

Back
Top Bottom