What's new

I am very sad today

He left me because of he loved someone else.
Now i am heartbroken and saddened. I don't want to live. :(
OOOOOOOOOOOOO come on............... Yaar how old are you?????????????
Seriously : he (who left you) wont worth to have you........... I give a dam if you were all wrong in relationship and he was all right in leaving you............ but still this is not the reason to take your life.........
Leeson: Learn from your mistakes and carry on good living......... You will surly find out some one for you.Life is very beautiful and ALLAH Is Here To Help........you only have to Ask(Pray).
Thanks

Last edited:
Aap itna achay likh leti hain, mujhay tou pata hi nahi tha!

Ameen. No worries hun! Just remember that your life isn't your own, it belongs to Allah SWT and is shared with people that really love you i.e. parents, siblings and friends. Maybe he was removed from your life to be replaced by the real deal, In Sha Allah. :azn:

Post reported

OOOOOOOOOOOOO come on............... Yaar how old are you?????????????
Seriously : he (who left you) wont worth to have you........... I give a dam if you were all wrong in relationship and he was all right in leaving you............ but still this is not the reason to take your life.........
Leeson: Learn from your mistakes and carry on good living......... You will surly find out some one for you.
Thanks

Iske paas 6th Generation aircraft kay blueprint hain .....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom