What's new

I am upset over why PDF caters so much to Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, then. Good luck with your 30 year plan for conquering all of Africa. I hope that fits your ambition.

It is very typical how you guys attack and brandish a member who differs from your views as a conquerer and an enemy against everyone else. You mock and belittle others as an enemy when the reality is that we all should consider Modi's India a rogue state.

It is no secret that PML-N supporters have a weak spot for Hindustan. Nawaz Sharif has instilled affection for Hindustan in his supporters. We see a clear example here. Nawaz Sharif was ready to sell Pakistan and Kashmir to Modi. Nawaz Sharif's supporters have no qualms about such treachery.

Ha ha echo chamber...but
than again why don't Indian forum's, NDTV, rest of media doesn't allow Pakistan views ?
Are you joking?

I can't express my views on Indian forums, with the possible exception of Strategic Front. On media, it's worse (talking about comments columns, of course).

At a new location, I am trying, in my small corner, to encourage dissent. Earlier this evening, I asked someone not to agree with me so thoroughly, but to rip up my views. It is to be hoped that over there, reason will rule, not emotion.

That is different from private groups like insaniyat. On insaniyat, there are persons of Pakistani origin present, three of them out of sixteen (I just counted), and it is not unfair to say that the three have more influence there, than I have, for instance, here. Of course, those are truly outstanding individuals. Heavy leaning towards Bangalis - 6 out of 16. Punjabis and Pashtun 4 out of 16. 3 from the south, 1 Muslim, 2 SIBs.

Nobody pays much attention to me there. Those are heavyweights.

PS: Every day, we get one blindingly beautiful bird illustration.

Of all people, PDF is least tolerant of Indians (not in spirit, but in practice). Only the most nationalistic among us think the opposite. Take my word for it.
Manifestly, provably untrue.

Look at you, for instance.

QED.

Errm, how about a battle to minimise poverty quicker than the idiots across the border? How about making them feel as sick as dogs by ensuring universal health care, as good as or better than the British National Health Service? How about destroying their egos by ensuring zero homeless? How about striving to ensure that every child is as happy as Nikhil C.?

Direct armed conflict? Battle of the minds? Psychops? Economic disruption? That's a LOT of effort! Can't we just use it for ourselves?
Poland tried it in 1939, you need to be realistic.

Ha ha echo chamber...but
than again why don't Indian forum's, NDTV, rest of media doesn't allow Pakistan views ?

1648228753593.png

Modi's India a rogue state.
I have a point to make here.

Modi's India is NOT India; it is Modi's India. Look at the people who voted for him, look at the people who didn't.

Modi's India is NOT about hostility towards Pakistan. It is about hostility towards Muslim Indians, Christian Indians, and, not to forget, liberal Hindu Indians. Saying nasty things about Pakistan and about Pakistanis is just to be able to say more than they can about Muslim and Christian Indians.

Of all people, PDF is least tolerant of Indians (not in spirit, but in practice). Only the most nationalistic among us think the opposite. Take my word for it.

Let's call a spade a spade. There are two camps at PDF. That includes moderators.

One that holds a favorable view of India. Kashmir cause has no value to these members and moderators.

The other camp is anti-Modi for obvious reasons.

This has nothing to do with nationalism and tolerance.

It is no secret that PML-N supporters have a weak spot for Hindustan. Nawaz Sharif has instilled affection for Hindustan in his supporters. We see a clear example here. Nawaz Sharif was ready to sell Pakistan and Kashmir to Modi. Nawaz Sharif's supporters have no qualms about such treachery.
Sure, whatever floats your boat.

No Indian wants to get involved in Pakistani politics. You want to beat us up to make a domestic point, that's OK. That's exactly what Modi does, the BJP does, the RSS does.....what's the difference? :enjoy:

Sure, whatever floats your boat.

No Indian wants to get involved in Pakistani politics. You want to beat us up to make a domestic point, that's OK. That's exactly what Modi does, the BJP does, the RSS does.....what's the difference? :enjoy:

Stop quoting me.

Let's call a spade a spade. There are two camps at PDF. That includes moderators.

One that holds a favorable view of India. Kashmir cause has no value to these members and moderators.

The other camp is anti-Modi for obvious reasons.
I can name moderators who support and back us, right up to the point where Kashmir comes into the conversation. Then they are as tough as any other.

I shan't name them.

Stop quoting me.
Why not? It's so nice to irritate the irritable.

I can name moderators who support and back us, right up to the point where Kashmir comes into the conversation. Then they are as tough as any other.

I shan't name them.

Why not name them? What is there to be afraid of? Like as if we don't know these moderators and members.

Why are we doing this on PDF..

I seeing all this love for them on PDF and the removing of my thread was uncalled for...

I also served 8 days ban since yesterday due to a thread that was not even anti-indian just questioning a social issues in that country such as caste system, inferiority complex and understanding their mentality as whole and it was not from an anti-perspective but it was enough for the mods to ban me
If you had been on an Indian forum, BANED long ago... Enjoy, Indians are fun, especially with their tall claims. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom