What's new

I am upset over why PDF caters so much to Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we doing this on PDF..

I am seeing all this love for them on PDF and the removing of my thread was uncalled for...

I also served 8 days ban since yesterday due to a thread that was not even anti-indian just questioning a social issues in that country such as caste system, inferiority complex and understanding their mentality as whole and it was not from an anti-perspective but it was enough for the mods to ban me
Hoe old are you ? some one with an understanding of how online content monetisation works would understand this,

for the platforms not charging for usage only revenue source is ---- ad monetisation
ad monetisation is directly proportional to ---- traffic on the platform
you cannot keep out Indians if you want ---- traffic

And this is the reason that Twitter / Facebook group / Youtube (Google) have very little anti India policies or they agree to narratives of Indian government

So there will never be a blanket ban on Indians, nahi to mods ka daana pani kaise chalega

Thoda school chale jate to answer mil jaata, bekar me 10 pages ke discussion ki bandwidth waste kar di :)

They just want your armed forces defeated, and the piece of land that is rightfully ours to be returned to us.

we also want the same thing..

Why are we doing this on PDF..

I am seeing all this love for them on PDF and the removing of my thread was uncalled for...

I also served 8 days ban since yesterday due to a thread that was not even anti-indian just questioning a social issues in that country such as caste system, inferiority complex and understanding their mentality as whole and it was not from an anti-perspective but it was enough for the mods to ban me

bcos we Pakistanis are generous people

Pakistan has always welcomed sorry arse loser be it afganis or internet refuges like indians or idiot pilots who lose their way.

just think for a second, indians hanging out on a Pakistani forum... what kind of social retards / out cast they must be to be here...

so chill hey are just internet refugees with no where to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom