What's new

I am upset over why PDF caters so much to Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you report the messages being racist or Hinduphobic, they'll most likely deal with it in your favour.

I know the mods do take action if reported. I personally don't take offence to anything so I don't report anything.

PDF is actually very accepting of Indians, some are able to offensively troll for long periods of time before they are banned. (Usually for derailing threads).
The second thought is a thrill of horror when I think of the number of times when in a playful mood, I've 'taken off' pulling people's legs! Aaagh!

I personally don't take offence to anything so I don't report anything.
My red lines are people using slighting terms about my country or my ethnicity. When they insult me, my family, my religion, it doesn't bother me; all those are too silly for words. So most reports are on national or ethnic abuse.

As an Indian if one chooses to be on PDF, it should be for reasons better than giving a 'mooh tod jawab' to Pakistanis on random topics. If you already hate them, and vice versa, what is the point wasting your time here? Constantly trolling only keeps the cycle of hate alive (unless that is the objective) and reinforces the prejudices that ironically you are trying to alleviate.

On topic - I don't think PDF 'caters' so much to Indians. Indians and Hindus are openly hated here, and there is clear tolerance for insult and hate towards them and their religion/Gods. But then, the OP is not known for very reasonable posts or being transparent about his motivations, so no point responding to something written on a false premise.

I don't have any grudges against moderation on the forum. In fact I think moderation should exist only if violence is being promoted or thread is going off topic. Hate and prejudice is better exposed than swept under.
Funny part is that on Indian forums, there is open hatred for Muslims and Pakistanis.

Be honest and fair now.

Funny part is that on Indian forums, there is open hatred for Muslims and Pakistanis.

Be honest and fair now.

I agree.

In fact I am not being critical of PDF. Why would I waste my time on a place that I loathe?
I would even say Pakistanis are more accepting of criticism of their country than Indians are.

That is the one thing I love about the Indians.. They are easily understood and predictable because they have one opinion meaning they are not hypocrites which to be fairly honest I respect.

But the Pakistanis are confusing bunch and unpredictable. I don't even know who they are and they are that much confusing. We don't have a concensus hatred of India in this country and as matter of fact I would say there is a good majority that are pro-india which is unfortunate stuff to admit.

They hide under being intellectuals but the truth is they are not anti-Indians this people and I would say majority of this forum except few are anti-Indians and these are few in numbers which is quite alarming if you ask me.

This country needs to be radicalized because this is not good to be fairly honest and the best asset in gaining that right now is BJP as the drive of radicalizing will automatically have an effect here to and increase radicalization but there needs to be done more and more attempts to radicalize the country from top to bottom.. This is the curse of democracy and to many damn libtards in our country which is a long term concern

Last edited:
That is the one thing I love about the Indians.. They are easily understood and predictable because they have one opinion meaning they are not hypocrites which to be fairly honest I respect.

But the Pakistanis are confusing bunch and unpredictable. I don't even know who they are and they are that much confusing. We don't have a concensus hatred of India in this country and as matter of fact I would say there is a good majority that are pro-india which is unfortunate stuff to admit.

They hide under being intellectuals but the truth is they are not anti-Indians this people and I would say majority of this forum except few are anti-Indians and these are few in numbers which is quite alarming if you ask me.

This country needs to be radicalized because this is not good to be fairly honest and the best asset in gaining that right now is BJP as the drive of radicalizing will automatically have an effect here to and increase radicalization but there needs to be done more and more attempts to radicalize the country from top to bottom.. This is the curse of democracy and to many damn libtards in our country which is a long term concern
I agree with you there are too many liberals in Pakistan. lol.

I look down upon the liberals in Pakistan, because they are the first to flee whenever there are problems.

Pakistan badly needs him.

The problem is there are too many delusional and sold outs in Pakistan.

1648256699642.png

I can report positively that this works.

Two thoughts.

On the one hand, these long-term thread blockers need a helping hand - and foot - out of the thread, because they stop the serious discussions getting under way that should be the object of the thread.

Fact of the matter is our generation has not witnessed much wars between the both countries and it seems that the OP did not learn anything from the Ukraine-Russia War. It only bring destruction. He is under the impression that Pakistan is United states and NATO like alliance i.e Afghans will come to their rescue and just look at number of soldier i.e 10 million i.e 5 times of their population to invade India and there will no serious implications. Imran Khan is looking at IMF for 6 billion to repay the loans and keep the country running but he pulling out everything from his rear end without realizing what it is going to cost them. He is talking about nuclear winter where they are allowed to use it and we will be merely watching it.

I can report positively that this works.

I can vouch for it but once a mod becomes online, he closes out these kind of threads and ban the user straight away if he is Indian and there is a TA known for handing out negative ratings even if the comment by an Indian even though he states a fact about Pakistan. Rest some mods and TTA are really unbiased.

Fact of the matter is our generation has not witnessed much wars between the both countries and it seems that the OP did not learn anything from the Ukraine-Russia War. It only bring destruction. He is under the impression that Pakistan is United states and NATO like alliance i.e Afghans will come to their rescue and just look at number of soldier i.e 10 million i.e 5 times of their population to invade India and there will no serious implications. Imran Khan is looking at IMF for 6 billion to repay the loans and keep the country running but he pulling out everything from his rear end without realizing what it is going to cost them. He is talking about nuclear winter where they are allowed to use it and we will be merely watching it.

I can vouch for it but once a mod becomes online, he closes out these kind of threads and ban the user straight away if he is Indian and there is a TA known for handing out negative ratings even if the comment by an Indian even though he states a fact about Pakistan. Rest some mods and TTA are really unbiased.
This was a good analysis.

Did it not deserve a better subject?

Of all people, PDF is least tolerant of Indians (not in spirit, but in practice). Only the most nationalistic among us think the opposite. Take my word for it.
In my day, I used to kick out Hasbara mice without any mercy. One post, just one post of hasbara & they were out. Thank goodness that we don't have those around at all any more. It takes some doing for a Sanghi to get kicked out, same for TTP sympathizers.

Basically it is the post quality that matters the most. That is why we tolerate an over-the-top nationalistic opinion from anyone. We have many quality posters from India & they enrich this forum by their expertise. Its OK if they are nationalistic, as long as they don't abuse. Any one who bring knowledge, facts, logic, & decency to this forum is a great addition.

I have many relatives in the military and none of them speak poorly of their Pakistani counterparts or the tension between the two countries despite having experienced the effects of it first hand, having served in border areas. When you see our soldiers exchanging sweets at the border and behaving in a civil manner, it is genuine respect and not a show. It helps that you are clearly able to identify someone as a hostile party and set the rules of engagement. They treat each other as professionals who are doing their job for the country. Too bad that many civilians think trolling is national duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom