What's new

Well done PDF! Now let's get to the other level

Ever since the Afghan stuff has calmed down a bit after 8/15/2021, I just went back to check out indian spaces and see what they have been doing and its all the same stuff lol "hinduphobia"and "hindu/muslim things" was not as entertained as the afghan antics.

The reason why it is not entertaining any more is that the indians having been saying the same things online for nearly 25 years or however long internet forums/chatrooms have existed. It is becoming tedious, boring and ineffectual. That's is why if PDF wants to go to the next level, such antics need to be stamped out from this forum.

I would firstly like to begin by thanking the MODs for doing a sterling job in getting rid of anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda on PDF over the past year. This was very prevalent between 2010-2019/20. The quality of PDF has substantially shot up as a result and it is pleasing to see, to say the least.

I really hope that PDF now goes to the next level and becomes a forum that can rank among the top defence forums in the world where we can focus more on the technical aspects of the Pakistani military.

I believe that the next step to fulfilling our goal as a top defence forum is to completely eliminate anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda from PDF. This is so we can focus more on defence matters and less in countering anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda which has now unfortunately become a daily routine. This assertion was prompted by the following reply by @waz to some anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda on a certain thread:

I would love to hear the thoughts of fellow Pakistanis and our allies
It already is. I haven't seen a better defence forum then this one. I was shocked to see that even Indian forums didn't came close. Although they are considered better at IT. Along with defence we cover all sorts of social economic and political issues along with some fun stuff. No other forum deals with this many issues. So good job founder and MODS of this forum.

Afghaniyon se phat ti hain Pakistaniyon ki...

They'll fight wars with India, are still fighting it out in some ways , get giga chad balls like no other nation when put up against India

but Afghanis are kryptonite to Pakistani balls :)

(read up on his views on Radcliff and Durand line post to understand what he is talking about, the Muslim identity alone wont suffice (I agree with him though- but this Afghani s*** is a weird phenomenon in Pakistanis)

Pakistan is a country that is very diverse culturally, I think the Muslim identity was monument in building a wider Pakistani identity where all 4 provinces and Kashmir could look to each other on. This is evident in how almost all see themselves as Pakistani first.

1630338918329.png

Its been 70 years and 3 generations, to say that this has happened shows that the Pakistan project has been succesful bar rural areas in Balochistan and Pashtunkhwa. I think as more people in Pakistan have access to social media and broader Pakistani discourse this will further mold the Pakistan project.

In addition, young urban crowd as well as diaspora are marrying beyond ethnic lines so this will be a further seal to the identity.

Read the contents again and tell me, where does it say that this offer was communicated to Quaid e Azam. What really happened, I have already told.
Please open a separate thread where I will be happy to discuss

Please open a separate thread where I will be happy to discuss

I have never opened a thread and I even don't know, how to open it. I only participate in threads, of my interest, initiated by others. But, as I told you that this offer was never communicated to Quaid e Azam, by Mountbatten, because there was no reason to. It has already been declined by Nehru. I don't think that Quaid even knew about this discussion between Mountbatten, Gandhi and Nehru.

Afghaniyon se phat ti hain Pakistaniyon ki...

They'll fight wars with India, are still fighting it out in some ways , get giga chad balls like no other nation when put up against India

but Afghanis are kryptonite to Pakistani balls :)

(read up on his views on Radcliff and Durand line post to understand what he is talking about, the Muslim identity alone wont suffice (I agree with him though- but this Afghani s*** is a weird phenomenon in Pakistanis)
I dont know what are you talking about.. .I have dealt with lot afghanis in cyber and in real.. and their uber nationalist is as dumb as an indian maybe worse , and can be instantly destroyed.they lack basic critical thinking dont know politics history culture of this region. All they know is Pakistan is supporting talban.

Pakistan is a country that is very diverse culturally, I think the Muslim identity was monument in building a wider Pakistani identity where all 4 provinces and Kashmir could look to each other on. This is evident in how almost all see themselves as Pakistani first.

View attachment 774344

Its been 70 years and 3 generations, to say that this has happened shows that the Pakistan project has been succesful bar rural areas in Balochistan and Pashtunkhwa. I think as more people in Pakistan have access to social media and broader Pakistani discourse this will further mold the Pakistan project.

In addition, young urban crowd as well as diaspora are marrying beyond ethnic lines so this will be a further seal to the identity.
where's Baluchistan?

going by the internet there's a bit of an issue, they seem divided, some are very patriotic, some of em not so much (not very hostile but dissenting)

Sindh is also interesting, they need mainstreaming, Karachi issue needs resolving

not an issue but can become one

It already is. I haven't seen a better defence forum then this one. I was shocked to see that even Indian forums didn't came close. Although they are considered better at IT. Along with defence we cover all sorts of social economic and political issues along with some fun stuff. No other forum deals with this many issues. So good job founder and MODS of this forum.

In many ways I agree with you but to get to the next level and for PDF to become more intelluctual whereby we can focus on the technical aspects of defence matters related to Pakistan, is it not imperative that we get rid of the anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda? I feel that sometimes we become a forum that is constantly having to combat racism and propaganda from our enemies rather than a forum that concentrates on more enlightening matters.
PDF should allow differing opinions I think Gangu defense forum has become an echo chamber via banning dessent. Make a fine line between a genuine Indian and a Gangu, but one thing to note is how many Indians are in PDF vs how many Pakistanis are in their forums 😂😂

Then what was the purpose of partition and the reasoning behind the 2 nation theory.

There is no "genuine indian". When it comes to Pakistan, ALL indians including the Muslim ones are united in their visceral hatred of Pakistan and Pakistanis. Hence I feel that PDF needs to act accordingly to this reality. It would definitely further increase the quality of PDF.

View attachment 774344

As CPEC further advances and expands, even the nomadic and rural Balouch will start to reap the fruits and benefits of being Pakistani.

Last edited:
With out Indians this platform will be supper bored. Their idiotic things provide us fun time..

With out Indians this platform will be supper bored. Their idiotic things provide us fun time..

What about our intellectual development by discussing the technical side of defence matters related to Pakistan? Wouldn't that be more enlightening and beneficial than having to deal with anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda?

What about our intellectual development by discussing the technical side of defence matters related to Pakistan? Wouldn't that be more enlightening and beneficial than having to deal with anti-Pakistani racism and propaganda?
Anti from own people can not be accepted but from indains i don't mind. In that way at least we know what they think about us and they open up their strong points in excitement.

where's Baluchistan?

going by the internet there's a bit of an issue, they seem divided, some are very patriotic, some of em not so much (not very hostile but dissenting)

Sindh is also interesting, they need mainstreaming, Karachi issue needs resolving

not an issue but can become one

Anti-Pakistani activities has all but dissapated from Karachi. It was only kept going by altaf Hussein who renounced Islam and converted to hiduism in late 2019:

Anti from own people can not be accepted but from indains i don't mind. In that way at least we know what they think about us and they open up their strong points in excitement.

We don't need to know what they think. They are our sworn enemies for eternity. We ONLY need to know how to wipe them off the face of the earth if we go to war with them. That is all. Nothing else.

I think us Pakistanis need to focus on becoming fervant nationalists and in being just as intellectual as the White and Far Eastern races.

Back
Top Bottom