What's new

I am upset over why PDF caters so much to Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else who thinks I'm a an Indian?
He is titanium and I clearly remember you asking him to use a lubricant on his butt to prepare for strategic relationship with IEA
The only thing I screenshoted on Pdf cause it was so funny- unfortunately I lost it 🥺
So ofcourse he'll say that

Another Zia-ul-Haq will be extremely appreciated

Why, to Talibanize Pakistan completely ? You should be demanding for a Faiz Ahmed Faiz and a Musharraf. Will be good for the region.

And what problems did you have with those girls ?

Why, to Talibanize Pakistan completely ? You should be demanding for a Faiz Ahmed Faiz and a Musharraf. Will be good for the region.

They don't pay attention to Internet-obsessed nerds like him.

Please do not ruin their vacation with your SOS.

1648221371734.png

He is titanium and I clearly remember you asking him to use a lubricant on his butt to prepare for strategic relationship with IEA
The only thing I screenshoted on Pdf cause it was so funny- unfortunately I lost it 🥺
So ofcourse he'll say that

So Titanium is three members on PDF ? The third being Battlion ?

First of all you didn't come with any solution but alot of downplayings that has no realistic bearing on what I said.

1. Have you seen an army planning a massive invasion that doesn't make sure it can setup it's own production line of arms and ammo? The answer is no? The second question do you take Pakistanis for brain-deads to not know that they need a flowing supply lines if they are going on 2 year campaign. I mentioned it clearly as 2 years war campaign and what do you want me to spell all the logistics surrounding it? What you said is equal to saying you can't bring swords to this fight? Well dah! Captain obvious.

2. Yes I can gather that many Afghans and more then that.. The solution is simple they either fight here or they will de-exist themselves hence they won't have much of a choice. We function as the great wall if that wall comes down water reaches them in the form of BJP hence this is outmost crucial for their security. What do you mean how do you arm them? I will arm them how I arm my armed forces. No payments and the payments will be each guy getting to safe his civilizations continuity...

3. Indians will fold.. I guaraantee you this once shxt hits the fane and some motivated MOFOs rushes at them reality will hit home. India has never defended an Invasion and you are about to find out why..

4. No I never said they would disappear but I expect them to get rolled over and I was generous giving them a timeline of 2 years of fighting.
Life doesn't work on assumptions and hope but real facts and action. What makes you think the war wouldn't run greater than 2 years and what if it does? What if the Indians don't fold are you willing to fight or just egg on other people to die for your fantasies? But I agree to your post in one respect, which I learnt from Engineering: always write down the ideal requirements, no matter how fanciful, and try and come close to them as much as achievable. Unfortunately the stark reality is corrupt politics and the short changing of the Pakistani people of their economic success, progress and honour. Justice sought on the backs of poverty has always had a high price and the people are not suffering enough to sacrifice everything. India and Pakistan have realised that neither can win in a direct armed conflict, so we need to turn to battle of the minds: psycops, economic disruption, etc.

Mods should encourage pushing the boundaries of expression, as long as it doesn't clearly breach laws and decency guidelines.

The angel is free because of his knowledge, the beast because of his ignorance. Between the two remains the son of man to struggle.

Rumi

Last edited:
Of all people, PDF is least tolerant of Indians (not in spirit, but in practice). Only the most nationalistic among us think the opposite. Take my word for it.

Of all people, PDF is least tolerant of Indians (not in spirit, but in practice). Only the most nationalistic among us think the opposite. Take my word for it.

You may be right but communication is critical.

The fact that some Pakistani members think that PDF staff is catering and/or pandering to Indians should be considered a failure irrespective of our actions.

We have dedicated threads to keep track of Indian fighter crashes.

Why can't we have a thread to track Indian members being banned?

Just some food for thought.

Peace!

*Trolling*

We need more Indians like @Reichsmarschall pls.

We need more Modi followers like @STREANH @Joe Shearer @DrJekyll @Wood @cloud4000 @jamahir

How about false flaggers?

Least isn't enough, PDF needs to be least least tolerant of Indians specially the ones with fake IDs.

PDF is fairly tolerant of Indians recently

Least isn't enough, PDF needs to be least least tolerant of Indians specially the ones with fake IDs.

Old PDF went down that route, didn't really work very well in the long term. Instead we just need to be intolerant of trolls, regardless of the flag they fly.

When you go down that route, you end up with an echo chamber, no counter arguement, it gets boring and nobody learns either, especilly younger, newer members.

Also you end up with more disputes internally as the only real discussions become intra-Pakistani matters.

Old PDF went down that route, didn't really work very well in the long term. Instead we just need to be intolerant of trolls, regardless of the flag they fly.

If you ban all members with Indian flags, they will come back with Pakistani flags.

Is that what you want?

India and Pakistan have realised that neither can win in a direct armed conflict, so we need to turn to battle of the minds: psycops, economic disruption, etc.
Errm, how about a battle to minimise poverty quicker than the idiots across the border? How about making them feel as sick as dogs by ensuring universal health care, as good as or better than the British National Health Service? How about destroying their egos by ensuring zero homeless? How about striving to ensure that every child is as happy as Nikhil C.?

Direct armed conflict? Battle of the minds? Psychops? Economic disruption? That's a LOT of effort! Can't we just use it for ourselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom