What's new

I am proud of the Kargil operation: Musharraf

HILLARIOUS :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Musharraf's Pride Graph

• 1943 - Born in Delhi- not proud.
  • 1949 - names his dog Whiskey- very proud.
  • 1961 -Joins PMA @kakul - Proud.
  • 1965- Gets an award for sitting inside a bunker during the war- Very proud.
  • 1971- Was about to join the war but got a facepalm as India moved further (ref:In the Line of Fire: A Memoir )- must be proud.
  • 1979-89 Soviet invasion , proxy wars- couldnt do much there (ref: Weaver, Mary Anne. "General On Tightrope." Pakistan: in the Shadow of Jihad and Afghanistan) -Proud.
  • 1987- Britain-Collage days @ RCDS -passed with flying colors- Prouddd.
  • 1993- Assists ISI in forming the peace rock band called Taliban in Afghanistan- Proud.
  • 1998- General ban gaya :yahoo:- Proud.
  • 1999- General ban gaya , chalo Kargil capture karthe hai--ran back with tails tucked @rear -Proudest.
  • 1999(later) - sh!t , needs to do something , removes PM, makes country a dictorship one, plays mockery with democracy - Prouder.
  • 2000- Bans political rally's , its me, myself and mushy - Proud.
  • 2002- Plays with judicial powers, makes him bigger than that guy in the movie dictator released last year - Proud.
  • 2002- US gets its towers a big Kaboom. Mushy invites yankees to set bases and burger king outlets- Yay proud heeehaaahhh.
  • 2001-2002- world hall of fame for selling nuclear biscuits to kim kong and co. Proud.
  • 2003-2007- People tries to kill mushy... mushy strong - still alive and kicking- Proud.
  • 2007- gets bored, removes chief justice, asks lawyers to look for alternate occupation like fishing - Proud.
  • 2007- Siege of Lal Masjid - creates a new bunch of cowboys inside country. ProuD.
  • 2007-08 - bhutto,sharif gang comes back ,elections, state emergency, Impeachment movement and resignation.
  • 2008- goes to US,UK.. likes UK stays in UK , long live the queen. Exile---Proud.
  • 2008- 2012- Country asks Interpol to get the dude from UK on criminal grounds-Proud.
  • 2013- Dude's back. Statement time, badmouth India -free vote points- Prouder.

Hell, SpArKie; there are some things that money can't buy, for everything else there's Mastercard!

But for "grey matter": neither gonna work!

Grey matter!!! that's not on the list

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's what's called obsession....or may be more time on hand due to unemployment.....damn if i knew any more than just Mr Singh. !!
Haha what a way to to try and win a brownie point,calling someone's knowledge-obsession.
Not everyone engages in trolling like you,some do like to keep in check with reality and facts

Facts....Yes, if they were all indeed facts...not your own frivolous fantasies.....but as you put it.....requires grey matter. !!

Why this always happen when some one ask you for fact or proves then you turn into keyboard warrior. Its just what i noticed. No offence

Facts....Yes, if they were all indeed facts...not your own frivolous fantasies.....but as you put it.....requires grey matter. !!

The thread Title is one fantasy which Musharraf wants to paint. Fortunately for him there are enough guys to believe him.

Pakistan army really is the most blessed organization in the world. Even a stinging defeat, a complete fiasco will be termed as a victory by the people who pay them and suffer due to their actions. Even if a general takes his soldiers on a stupid, brainless campaign that achieves nothing, wastes billions of dollars, and makes thousands of children orphans, there will be star-eyed worshippers like @Windjammer or @Abu Zolfiqar who will sing his praise. After all they ate grass on point 5353. That's a big accomplishment, isn't?

So what if thousands of men died or returned limbless? Eating grass on 5353 trumps all that. So what if thousands of children lost their fathers? A few people ate grass on 5353! So what, if they didn't capture an inch of enemy territory, let alone Kashmir, which was their original intention? They crapped on 5353! So what, if the nation became poorer, and a laughing stock after yet another military disaster? They ate grass on 5353! So what, if hundreds of soldiers were disowned by musharaff, and given a funeral by Indians? Mushy crapped on 5353! So what, if the country became the laughing stock of the world for biting off more than it could chew? Two or three men peed on 5353!

After all, point 5353 is the Venice of the east, the crown jewel of the world, the shimmering diadem of the subcontinent, isn't it? So totally worth the limbs and lives of thousands of stupid soldiers and NLI guys. Right?

History will know Musharraf as Musharraf the Liar And The General who disowned his own Men and left them to be butchered by the enemy.

Pakistan army really is the most blessed organization in the world. Even a stinging defeat, a complete fiasco will be termed as a victory by the people who pay them and suffer due to their actions. Even if a general takes his soldiers on a stupid, brainless campaign that achieves nothing, wastes billions of dollars, and makes thousands of children orphans, there will be star-eyed worshippers like @Windjammer or @Abu Zolfiqar who will sing his praise. After all they ate grass on point 5353. That's a big accomplishment, isn't? So what if thousands of men died or returned limbless? Eating grass on 5353 trumps all that. So what if thousands of children lost their fathers? A few people ate grass on 5353! So what, if they didn't capture an inch of enemy territory, let alone Kashmir, which was their original intention? They crapped on 5353! So what, if the nation became poorer, and a laughing stock after yet another military disaster? They ate grass on 5353! So what, if hundreds of soldiers were disowned by musharaff, and given a funeral by Indians? Mushy crapped on 5353! So what, if the country became the laughing stock of the world for biting off more than it could chew? Two or three men peed on 5353!

After all, point 5353 is the Venice of the east, the crown jewel of the world, the shimmering diadem of the subcontinent, isn't it? So totally worth the limbs and lives of thousands of stupid soldiers and NLI guys. Right?

The point 5353 has more oil than Saudi Arabia and will make Pakistan become the Greatest Nation on Earth.

History will know Musharraf as Musharraf the Liar And The General who disowned his own Men and left them to be butchered by the enemy.

The point 5353 has more oil than Saudi Arabia and will make Pakistan become the Greatest Nation on Earth.

I saw the map of point 5353, its looked like a low altitude worthless peak, real prize was the Tiger Hill which they couldn't hold.

I saw the map of point 5353, its looked like a low altitude worthless peak, real prize was the Tiger Hill which they couldn't hold.

You don't know the truth. There is OIL under that peak (yes only under one peak in the whole of Kashmir/North Pakistan/North India). More OIL than Saudi Arabia. The whole and sole objective of Kargil war started by Mussy was to capture point 5353.

Musharraf's Pride Graph

• 1943 - Born in Delhi- not proud.
  • 1949 - names his dog Whiskey- very proud.
  • 1961 -Joins PMA @kakul - Proud.
  • 1965- Gets an award for sitting inside a bunker during the war- Very proud.
  • 1971- Was about to join the war but got a facepalm as India moved further (ref:In the Line of Fire: A Memoir )- must be proud.
  • 1979-89 Soviet invasion , proxy wars- couldnt do much there (ref: Weaver, Mary Anne. "General On Tightrope." Pakistan: in the Shadow of Jihad and Afghanistan) -Proud.
  • 1987- Britain-Collage days @ RCDS -passed with flying colors- Prouddd.
  • 1993- Assists ISI in forming the peace rock band called Taliban in Afghanistan- Proud.
  • 1998- General ban gaya :yahoo:- Proud.
  • 1999- General ban gaya , chalo Kargil capture karthe hai--ran back with tails tucked @rear -Proudest.
  • 1999(later) - sh!t , needs to do something , removes PM, makes country a dictorship one, plays mockery with democracy - Prouder.
  • 2000- Bans political rally's , its me, myself and mushy - Proud.
  • 2002- Plays with judicial powers, makes him bigger than that guy in the movie dictator released last year - Proud.
  • 2002- US gets its towers a big Kaboom. Mushy invites yankees to set bases and burger king outlets- Yay proud heeehaaahhh.
  • 2001-2002- world hall of fame for selling nuclear biscuits to kim kong and co. Proud.
  • 2003-2007- People tries to kill mushy... mushy strong - still alive and kicking- Proud.
  • 2007- gets bored, removes chief justice, asks lawyers to look for alternate occupation like fishing - Proud.
  • 2007- Siege of Lal Masjid - creates a new bunch of cowboys inside country. ProuD.
  • 2007-08 - bhutto,sharif gang comes back ,elections, state emergency, Impeachment movement and resignation.
  • 2008- goes to US,UK.. likes UK stays in UK , long live the queen. Exile---Proud.
  • 2008- 2012- Country asks Interpol to get the dude from UK on criminal grounds-Proud.
  • 2013- Dude's back. Statement time, badmouth India -free vote points- Prouder.

Hey @SpArK; Do you know what you just did there?

You've compiled the "MUSHARRAFFNAMA"

The Historical Chronicle of the life and times of Parvez Musharraff! :tup:

You don't know the truth. There is OIL under that peak (yes only under one peak in the whole of Kashmir/North Pakistan/North India). More OIL than Saudi Arabia. The whole and sole objective of Kargil war started by Mussy was to capture point 5353.
IT may have been important but then India is already working to neutralize that threat by going through the mountains.. Chenai road tunnel I guess.

Election Time.....more will come.....

He is proud of something which brought embaracement for Pakistan

Tiger hill was tactically significant. Controlling Tiger hill would have meant something from a military POV. This is what happened at tiger hill:

TigerHill.jpg

But then, even if the Indian flag flies high there, some Pakistanis will say that it was a victory for Pakistan. It's so sad that some people can't understand that they were decimated, annihilated, liquidated, vanquished, trounced, routed, crushed, foiled, thrashed. After all that happens to them, they will boast about having peed on enemy territory for a night before all that happened to them. Some nations' ambitions are that low.

If I was a Pakistani general, I would send a hundred thousand soldiers into India, telling them that they will be capturing New Delhi shortly. After they all die, I will refuse to accept their bodies, declare victory and stand for elections, proclaiming what a proud moment it was for Pakistan when I personally peed in the deserts of Rajasthan.

Actually it was a brilliantly conceived operation, even some American General admitted to that......
Any port in the storm mate ?? Now American general's assessments have become your benchmarks.. Do remember it was an American general only who called terrorists as yet another division of Pakistani army .

however, had Nawaz Shariff not petered out, no Indian member would dare be opening a thread on Kargil today.....

Back
Top Bottom