What's new

I am proud of the Kargil operation: Musharraf

Every political party needs a platform to fight elections from. Looks like others have taken all the slots.. & Musharraf is left with his infamous Kargil legacy to bank on. Oh well... anything & everything that works for the moment! Good luck to Mushy...

Why shouldn't he be proud; it's nawaz sharif who capitulated. Even prouder should be the families of the shaheeds of NLI and the Kashmiri freedom fighters.

By the way, we still retain Point 5353 and its already been discussed on the 20,00,001 other active threads on Kargil Operation.

Offcourse !! what isn't there to be proud off ??

After all how many armies in to world have had the honor of refusing the dead bodies of its own soldiers?

How many armies in the world have left it soldiers to be slaughtered by enemy air force and artillery, because it had already disowned it soldiers, even before the conflict began?

How many army's can proudly claim , that it soldiers survived by eating grass(literally), just because those who planned the operation, did not factor in the logistics ?

How many armies can claim that it lost about thousand soldiers, just to end up with one peak.

How many nations can proudly claim honor, of its prime minister being utterly humiliated by another nation president, because he can not keep his army in check?

How many nations can claims the honor of being exposed as 'bunch of liars', after its claims are exposed in front of the whole world??

This list goes on...but I think you get point.

Offcourse !! what isn't there to be proud off ??

After all how many army's in to world have had the honor of refusing the dead bodies of its own soldiers.

How many armies in the world have left it soldiers to be slaughtered by enemy air force and artillery, because it had already disowned it soldiers, even before the conflict began.

How many army's can proudly claim , that it soldiers survived by eating grass(literally), just because those who planned the operation, did not factor in the logistics.

How many armys can claim that it lost about thousand soldiers, just to end up with one peak.

How many nations can proudly claim honor, of its prime minister being utterly humiliated by another nation president, because he can not keep his army in check.

How many nations can claims the honor of being exposed as 'bunch of liars', after its claims are exposed in front of the whole world??

This list goes on...but I think you get point.

Bhai these are facts.

Some people need fantasies just to be able to carry on.

Their Parvez Hoodbhoy even has a name for this disease: Weltanschauung
Psychologists say that even hard facts can be denied when people subscribe to a radically different vision of the world. A glimpse of the current Pakistani weltanschauung — the mental makeup which selects and filters facts before they reach the conscious brain — can be had through the lives of the three young US-educated Pakistanis mentioned above.

Why do they pick on us Pakistanis? – The Express Tribune

He is proud that he succeeded n putting all blames on Nawaz Sharif and come clean. He sent Nawaz Sharif to America to stop the war, Nawaz Sharif took all the public wrath. "saanp bhi mar gaya aur lathi bhi na tooti."

He is proud that he succeeded n putting all blames on Nawaz Sharif and come clean. He sent Nawaz Sharif to America to stop the war, Nawaz Sharif took all the public wrath. "saanp bhi mar gaya aur lathi bhi na tooti."

Bro i still not see any point. Because if was badly exposed by his own men. After so many prove then accepted dont you think its humiliating. What i observed between pakistani is if you are against india you are very patriotic. for me he is just fooling people over there. its my personal view and on offence. want power and money. thats it. what the point coming just before election and giving such statement

We are Indians, of course we believe the head of a state rather than a defeated and immature general :lol:
Off course, as an Indian, when it floats your boat, you will believe anyone except even the likes of your own ...General Kishan Pal. :D

Ḥashshāshīn;4085796 said:
The planning behind Kargil was excellent, it just wasn't executed properly. How else would PA get 10km+ inside Indian territory without them even noticing?

Indian army did saw them. But high command acted slowly.you can say procedure was slow... mush just broke the trust as it is well known fact that in cold and snow fall both side army push back. and level of trust is maintained that on one will take advantage...

Ḥashshāshīn;4085796 said:
The planning behind Kargil was excellent, it just wasn't executed properly. How else would PA get 10km+ inside Indian territory without them even noticing?

That's a classical case of breaking trust and sneaking in... I'm sure it was brilliantly conceived :D

Musharraf's Pride Graph

• 1943 - Born in Delhi- not proud.
  • 1949 - names his dog Whiskey- very proud.
  • 1961 -Joins PMA @kakul - Proud.
  • 1965- Gets an award for sitting inside a bunker during the war- Very proud.
  • 1971- Was about to join the war but got a facepalm as India moved further (ref:In the Line of Fire: A Memoir )- must be proud.
  • 1979-89 Soviet invasion , proxy wars- couldnt do much there (ref: Weaver, Mary Anne. "General On Tightrope." Pakistan: in the Shadow of Jihad and Afghanistan) -Proud.
  • 1987- Britain-Collage days @ RCDS -passed with flying colors- Prouddd.
  • 1993- Assists ISI in forming the peace rock band called Taliban in Afghanistan- Proud.
  • 1998- General ban gaya :yahoo:- Proud.
  • 1999- General ban gaya , chalo Kargil capture karthe hai--ran back with tails tucked @rear -Proudest.
  • 1999(later) - sh!t , needs to do something , removes PM, makes country a dictorship one, plays mockery with democracy - Prouder.
  • 2000- Bans political rally's , its me, myself and mushy - Proud.
  • 2002- Plays with judicial powers, makes him bigger than that guy in the movie dictator released last year - Proud.
  • 2002- US gets its towers a big Kaboom. Mushy invites yankees to set bases and burger king outlets- Yay proud heeehaaahhh.
  • 2001-2002- world hall of fame for selling nuclear biscuits to kim kong and co. Proud.
  • 2003-2007- People tries to kill mushy... mushy strong - still alive and kicking- Proud.
  • 2007- gets bored, removes chief justice, asks lawyers to look for alternate occupation like fishing - Proud.
  • 2007- Siege of Lal Masjid - creates a new bunch of cowboys inside country. ProuD.
  • 2007-08 - bhutto,sharif gang comes back ,elections, state emergency, Impeachment movement and resignation.
  • 2008- goes to US,UK.. likes UK stays in UK , long live the queen. Exile---Proud.
  • 2008- 2012- Country asks Interpol to get the dude from UK on criminal grounds-Proud.
  • 2013- Dude's back. Statement time, badmouth India -free vote points- Prouder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Off course, as an Indian, when it floats your boat, you will believe anyone except even the likes of your own ...General Kishan Pal. :D

See what I believe inside my own country is different. Head of state, such a position should tell you something..

The narrative by Pakistanis shifts from govt. knew nothing from they knew everything, of course based on their humble convenience :agree:

Actually it was a brilliantly conceived operation, even some American General admitted to that......however, had Nawaz Shariff not petered out, no Indian member would dare be opening a thread on Kargil today.....any ways, this topic has been discussed to the bone.....nothing more can come out of it. !!

If, could, would have, had.... blah blah blah ... always the same "what if" nonsense. It happened as it happened live with it.

Period.

Ya, the only chap you believe is a man who made wild allegations when he was indicted by a military tribunal for falsifying records. As you are fond of saying....whatever floats your boat.....

Proud? Really? After getting > 1000 Pakistani soldiers killed needlessly for personal aggrandizement? He and his 'gang of 4' should instead be prosecuted for war crimes!

It's surprising as well as intriguing as to why no family of deceased Pakistani soldiers has taken him to court? He had even refused to admit that soldiers were involved in the Kargil ops and therefore could not even publish the names of those killed, or the cat would have been out of the bag!

Back
Top Bottom