What's new

I am proud of the Kargil operation: Musharraf

Actually it was a brilliantly conceived operation, even some American General admitted to that......however, had Nawaz Shariff not petered out, no Indian member would dare be opening a thread on Kargil today.....any ways, this topic has been discussed to the bone.....nothing more can come out of it. !!

The Highlighted part is very funny indeed :omghaha:

Considering the threads you open.

When you open the threads I get the feeling "A fox just went to Tattoo shop and tattooed itself to look like a Tiger" .

Musharraf's Pride Graph

• 1943 - Born in Delhi- not proud.
  • 1949 - names his dog Whiskey- very proud.
  • 1961 -Joins PMA @kakul - Proud.
  • 1965- Gets an award for sitting inside a bunker during the war- Very proud.
  • 1971- Was about to join the war but got a facepalm as India moved further (ref:In the Line of Fire: A Memoir )- must be proud.
  • 1979-89 Soviet invasion , proxy wars- couldnt do much there (ref: Weaver, Mary Anne. "General On Tightrope." Pakistan: in the Shadow of Jihad and Afghanistan) -Proud.
  • 1987- Britain-Collage days @ RCDS -passed with flying colors- Prouddd.
  • 1993- Assists ISI in forming the peace rock band called Taliban in Afghanistan- Proud.
  • 1998- General ban gaya :yahoo:- Proud.
  • 1999- General ban gaya , chalo Kargil capture karthe hai--ran back with tails tucked @rear -Proudest.
  • 1999(later) - sh!t , needs to do something , removes PM, makes country a dictorship one, plays mockery with democracy - Prouder.
  • 2000- Bans political rally's , its me, myself and mushy - Proud.
  • 2002- Plays with judicial powers, makes him bigger than that guy in the movie dictator released last year - Proud.
  • 2002- US gets its towers a big Kaboom. Mushy invites yankees to set bases and burger king outlets- Yay proud heeehaaahhh.
  • 2001-2002- world hall of fame for selling nuclear biscuits to kim kong and co. Proud.
  • 2003-2007- People tries to kill mushy... mushy strong - still alive and kicking- Proud.
  • 2007- gets bored, removes chief justice, asks lawyers to look for alternate occupation like fishing - Proud.
  • 2007- Siege of Lal Masjid - creates a new bunch of cowboys inside country. ProuD.
  • 2007-08 - bhutto,sharif gang comes back ,elections, state emergency, Impeachment movement and resignation.
  • 2008- goes to US,UK.. likes UK stays in UK , long live the queen. Exile---Proud.
  • 2008- 2012- Country asks Interpol to get the dude from UK on criminal grounds-Proud.
  • 2013- Dude's back. Statement time, badmouth India -free vote points- Prouder.

Now that's what's called obsession....or may be more time on hand due to unemployment.....damn if i knew any more than just Mr Singh. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's what's called obsession....or may be more time on hand due to unemployment.....damn if i knew any more than just Mr Singh. !!
That's called keeping your enemies in check, well only if Musharraf would keep checks on India... things would be a lot different :lol:

The Highlighted part is very funny indeed :omghaha:

Considering the threads you open.

When you open the threads I get the feeling "A fox just went to Tattoo shop and tattooed itself to look like a Tiger" .

Well we are not really interested in what feelings you suffer from. keep it to yourself. !! :laugh:

i tell ya mushy is tryin hard to win the elections no matter wat happens...

N yea he shud b proud aftrall he led to deaths of so many NLI soldiers:):hitwall:
n even refused to take their bodies...he was n is still a nuthead..
:cheesy:

Idiot does what idiot says. !!

Yeah sure; the idiot is Kishan Pal, the Goof on whose watch as Northern Army Cdr Kargil happened. When he got exposed, he sang some other tune to cover his a$$. Exactly the very same thing that Musharraff has been doing for so many years now.
Both Kishan Pal and Musharraff have as liitle credibility. Luckily for India, Kishan Pal is retired and having to live in some quiet corner. While unluckily for Pakistan, Musharraff is still able to bluster about.

By the way, the prime executor of the Kargil plan(?) Maj Gen Javed Ahmad was promoted to Lt Gen and went on to command the National Defence College; the cradle of learning of Higher Command of the PA; and Lt Gen Mahmud Ahmed got promoted to DGMO after the Kargil Fiasco. No wonder that Lt Gen Talat Masood PA (Retd) was scathing in his analysis of how Strategic Thinking is taught and learnt in the PA.

Incidentally, at the IA's Army War College in Mhow; there is a module on how Military Campaigns SHOULD NOT be planned, the Kargil OP BADR is one of the Case Studies analysed as part of it! :azn:

Well we are not really interested in what feelings you suffer from. keep it to yourself. !! :laugh:

Then why the hell you are concerned what India feels about Musharaaf tiger :lol: running with his tail between his legs when Kargil was at its peak by not offering support to the men he sent.

No need to for personal insults, as if you are the only successful person here, have some shame, oh I forgot.................. I asked too much

You have done it again :tup::big_boss:

Musharraf's Pride Graph

• 1943 - Born in Delhi- not proud.
  • 1949 - names his dog Whiskey- very proud.
  • 1961 -Joins PMA @kakul - Proud.
  • 1965- Gets an award for sitting inside a bunker during the war- Very proud.
  • 1971- Was about to join the war but got a facepalm as India moved further (ref:In the Line of Fire: A Memoir )- must be proud.
  • 1979-89 Soviet invasion , proxy wars- couldnt do much there (ref: Weaver, Mary Anne. "General On Tightrope." Pakistan: in the Shadow of Jihad and Afghanistan) -Proud.
  • 1987- Britain-Collage days @ RCDS -passed with flying colors- Prouddd.
  • 1993- Assists ISI in forming the peace rock band called Taliban in Afghanistan- Proud.
  • 1998- General ban gaya :yahoo:- Proud.
  • 1999- General ban gaya , chalo Kargil capture karthe hai--ran back with tails tucked @rear -Proudest.
  • 1999(later) - sh!t , needs to do something , removes PM, makes country a dictorship one, plays mockery with democracy - Prouder.
  • 2000- Bans political rally's , its me, myself and mushy - Proud.
  • 2002- Plays with judicial powers, makes him bigger than that guy in the movie dictator released last year - Proud.
  • 2002- US gets its towers a big Kaboom. Mushy invites yankees to set bases and burger king outlets- Yay proud heeehaaahhh.
  • 2001-2002- world hall of fame for selling nuclear biscuits to kim kong and co. Proud.
  • 2003-2007- People tries to kill mushy... mushy strong - still alive and kicking- Proud.
  • 2007- gets bored, removes chief justice, asks lawyers to look for alternate occupation like fishing - Proud.
  • 2007- Siege of Lal Masjid - creates a new bunch of cowboys inside country. ProuD.
  • 2007-08 - bhutto,sharif gang comes back ,elections, state emergency, Impeachment movement and resignation.
  • 2008- goes to US,UK.. likes UK stays in UK , long live the queen. Exile---Proud.
  • 2008- 2012- Country asks Interpol to get the dude from UK on criminal grounds-Proud.
  • 2013- Dude's back. Statement time, badmouth India -free vote points- Prouder.

Wow... now you need to become personal ? LOL

I Knew that you would post this video.... from a channel that is otherwise EVIL HINDUTVA/RAW propaganda...

The opinion of one man. I can show you opinions of dozens of other military personal who think the opposite way.... freedom of speech in case you havent heard of it.
But these guys are probably just brainwashed liars in your eyes anyways.... :rolleyes:

But the facts remain:
You failed to regain control over Kashmir, showed the entire world community our true face, your soldiers surrendered and those who fell were lionized while their bodies were disowned by the highest levels and had to be buried by our Jawans and Imams ... what a shame... what hypocrisy ...........

@Windjammer;

As far as kargil operations are concerned, India did under-perform in the operations, there were huge intel gaps and in general India had no contingencies which indeed were successfully manipulated by PA. The strategic planning of the conflict and pakistani army's long term plans seem to be a mystery and altogether another story. there have not been any fact finding commissions or investigation for the loss or perceived losses on pakistani side, but that said is not in the PA's culture to begin with. Politically it was a huge huge victory for pakistani army and Musharraf.

Skim through the following thread, a pretty good estimate from Oscar, pfpilot cap popeye on kargil and other conflicts.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...-strategies-tactics-pakistani-military-3.html

Back
Top Bottom