What's new

I am proud of the Kargil operation: Musharraf

Hey @SpArK; Do you know what you just did there?

You've compiled the "MUSHARRAFFNAMA"

The Historical Chronicle of the life and times of Parvez Musharraff! :tup:

P.Musharraf was also beating a$$es of your generals during his course in UK.

You forgot to mention that!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... now you need to become personal ? LOL

I Knew that you would post this video.... from a channel that is otherwise EVIL HINDUTVA/RAW propaganda...

The opinion of one man. I can show you opinions of dozens of other military personal who think the opposite way.... freedom of speech in case you havent heard of it.
But these guys are probably just brainwashed liars in your eyes anyways.... :rolleyes:

But the facts remain:
You failed to regain control over Kashmir, showed the entire world community our true face, your soldiers surrendered and those who fell were lionized while their bodies were disowned by the highest levels and had to be buried by our Jawans and Imams ... what a shame... what hypocrisy ...........

What does the video have anything to do with anything? More so, does the idiotic heading on the video even have anything to do with Kargil?

Have we not returned countless Indian dead bodies to your people?

What is there to be ashamed about? An opportunity arose and it was taken advantage of. No different than many other examples of proactive action by the other side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiger hill was tactically significant. Controlling Tiger hill would have meant something from a military POV. This is what happened at tiger hill:

TigerHill.jpg

telephone poles on tiger hill :cheesy:

What does the video have anything to do with anything? More so, does the idiotic heading on the video even have anything to do with Kargil?
Have we not returned countless Indian dead bodies to your people?

What is there to be ashamed about? An opportunity arose and it was taken advantage of. No different than many other examples of proactive action by the other side.

Of course it does, it shows exactly what it says.

Yes, you may have returned the bodies of our soldiers, like we have returned yours. That's part of war, part of civilized behavior by professional soldiers. What makes this one notable is the fact that Pakistan was (at the time) officially refusing to acknowledge that it even fought. So a video of Pak army accepting the bodies of its fighters held a lot more significance than a similar event by any other two warring sides.

P.Musharraf was also beating a$$es of your generals during his course in UK.

You forgot to mention that!!!

You mean he got more marks than the Indians in his classroom? Wow, good for him. I'm sure that will bring solace to the families that were orphaned due to his stupidity.

Sigh!

This fool was molded in the high-tech factories of Kakul, have mercy on him now...

:lol: So, the wars were being fought in the Course in UK!!
Not in Kargil? ;)

Musharraf was not fighting him self in Kargil, either.

I was feeding your version of 'Musharrafnama'

Also, never forget to mention, that Kargil maneuver is now part of hindu army's text books.

Mushy The Loser , Have a wide track record of losing wars in our military history , Even now his Momma United states don't take him seriously . So why do we "the Pakistanis" would take this ultimate loser seriously . . Damn , From failure of Asal Uttar to the purposeless Kargil Front , He never shown any extra-ordinary performance any battle , But still this loser managed to become Chief of Army staff .. His record is a dirt on our Army and on our Nation . .

You mean he got more marks than the Indians in his classroom? Wow, good for him. I'm sure that will bring solace to the families that were orphaned due to his stupidity.

So you are not going to feature, this achievement of him, to your version of 'Musharrafnama' :lol:

Musharraf was not not running war and i was feeding your version of 'Musharrafnama'

Also, never forget to mention, that Kargil maneuver is now part of hindu army's text books.

Musharraff was not running the war in Kargil? Then what the hell was he talking about during the phone call from Beijing to GHQ, Pindi (that RAW intercepted and recordeded); about the price of Onions and Potatoes in Rawalpindi Sabzi-Mandi?? :lol:

Sure thing that Musharraff's War in Kargil (N.B. it was not PA's war ;)) is already part of the Indian Army's curriculum.
It is studied and taught at AWC, Mhow: as "How NOT to plan a Military Campaign" :rofl:

Kargil was successful operation. It's already been established here, what gains were made and they are significant and tantamount to a successful operation.

telephone poles on tiger hill :cheesy:

Yes, tiger hill has phone lines passing through it. Unlike you, we like to develop our Kashmir. Here is another picture of Tiger hill, overlooking drass valley, showing telephone lines:

6917685163_9e44f09477.jpg

Do you want other pics of the aftermath of the battle of tiger hill, without phone lines? Here you go:

jhzk8gjbhef.jpg

394181649_a13b0e5dfa_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom