What's new

I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai – review

Ofcourse you have a choice. I have not said anything about partition. I have not said anything about barbarism. I am just asking why muslims in majority demands an Islamic state I mean choose an islamic state ?

You are not curious anyways you want to make a point thats all there is to it otherwise you would have answered my question too but you didn't.

You are not curious anyways you want to make a point thats all there is to it otherwise you would have answered my question too but you didn't.
I answered your questions. You asked why Indians are not secular, by showing Kashmir. I answered Indians is not a religion. Islam is. You should ask why hindus are not secular ? Then i will answer, hindus never demand a hindustate. Now answer my questions, is not it a fact muslims all any where in the world always demand an Islamic state when they are in majority ?

I answered your questions. You asked why Indians are not secular, by showing Kashmir. I answered Indians is not a religion. Islam is. You should ask why hindus are not secular ? Then i will answer, hindus never demand a hindustate. Now answer my questions, is not it a fact muslims all any where in the world always demand an Islamic state when they are in majority ?

Because inspite of the huge population of Muslims, Hindus were still a majority in the subcontinent.They demand it because they prefer an Islamic state and you claim that other religions haven't done that ever is proved wrong by me whether you agree with it or not. i commented on that in my earlier post.

I asked why do they claim to be secular when they clearly are not as a state and brush all the evidences under the carpet?

Because inspite of the huge population of Muslims, Hindus were still a majority in the subcontinent.They demand it is because they prefer an Islamic state and you claim that other religions haven't done ever is proved wrong by me whether you agree with it or not. i commented on that in my earlier post.
Finally you agreed with me. So it is always the muslims( ordinary peace loving) who always demand Islamic state and according to you that has to be respected. So according to your logic muslims are communal through out the history as they always demand islamic state, not secular state where minority has to follow their rules. is not it ? That is what i am saying that your silent peace loving majority is always communal in nature. They always want a muslim rule. Thanks for admitting.

Regarding other religions, all the countries in west are secular. they may be communal hundreds of year before but they are secular now. Muslim countries can not be secular as they always want an Islamic state. That is why the killing of cows, minority sentiments are overlooked. is not it ?

Finally you agreed with me. So it is always the muslims( ordinary peace loving) who always demand Islamic state and according to you that has to be respected. So according to your logic muslims are communal through out the history as they always demand islamic state, not secular state where minority has to follow their rules. is not it ? That is what i am saying that your silent peace loving majority is always communal in nature. They always want a muslim rule. Thanks for admitting.

Regarding other religions, all the countries in west are secular. they may be communal hundreds of year before but they are secular now. Muslim countries can not be secular as they always want an Islamic state. That is why the killing of cows, minority sentiments are overlooked. is not it ?

I don't find myself agreeing with you in anyway just as i know you only want to prove a point so then lets just agree to disagree.

I don't find myself agreeing with you in anyway just as i know you only want to prove a point.so then lets just agree to disagree.
You have agreed that muslims always prefer Islamic state not secular state. I was saying the same thing. So by nature muslims are communal. So it is obvious thatthey will only look for muslim sentiments. that is what i was saying. so does not matter whether we become friends or not, you will always support muslim cause since you people are communal. that is what I wanted to say.

Most people do often come to this flawed conclusion.

On topic, Its no longer surprising even in our talk shows we have a so called west sympathiser, a religious leader and a political analyst who fight it out. Anyways as long as you worship the western ideals and bash Islam and your own people by creating a false image, you are always rewarded generously.

I apologize if I did come across as making phoney assumptions about you. As an Indian who doesn't have a dog in this particular race, Malala seems like the average Islamist fundamentalist to me. Perhaps she fudged on her beliefs from all the pressure(like I quipped before, a bullet to the head is a very persuasive measure). However, why do Pakistanis see her as the shining beacon of liberalism? Why would a liberal support talks with the Taliban or whine about drone strikes to Obama?

Indians. They don't have a secular state and still claim that they do why?
I have said it , Indians are not a religion. Hinduism is. I am talking about muslims not pakistani or arab. So if you say Hindus are not secular, then i will say Hindus never demand for any separate state nor they did they ever demand for a hindu state.

I have said it , Indians are not a religion. Hinduism is. I am talking about muslims not pakistani or arab. So if you say Hindus are not secular, then i will say Hindus never demand for any separate state nor they did they ever demand for a hindu state.

My question doesn't have to be in accordance with your norms of asking only about religion i asked a question which i was curious about.

I apologize if I did come across as making phoney assumptions about you. As an Indian who doesn't have a dog in this particular race, Malala seems like the average Islamist fundamentalist to me. Perhaps she fudged on her beliefs from all the pressure(like I quipped before, a bullet to the head is a very persuasive measure). However, why do Pakistanis see her as the shining beacon of liberalism? Why would a liberal support talks with the Taliban or whine about drone strikes to Obama?

Its alright.

My question doesn't have to be in accordance with your norms of asking only about religion i asked a question which i was curious about.
As I said Hindus never demanded a separate state and never said that India should be governed by Bhagvat geeta. Now regarding Indians are secular or not. Constitutionally, officially we are secular. Any body can become president, prime minister and chief of army staff. we tolerate when muslims preach and convert hindus into muslim. We tolerate when muslims opened mosques, not only muslims but christians. Riots were there. 19 people have been convicted and sentenced in gujrat riot. Colonel Purohit is in jail. An indian sadhu Prajna is in jail. Teesta Seetalvad, an hindu is fighting for muslim cause. If you talk about modi then I will say This is a country where no neta was prosecuted ever.

And I asked a global fact that does not matter a muslim is arab or pakistani or african or british, they are all communal and when they are in majority, they demand islamic state which you agreed.

Back
Top Bottom