What's new

I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai – review

And I asked a global fact that does not matter a muslim is arab or pakistani or african or british, they are all communal and when they are in majority, they demand islamic state which you agreed.

No i said they have a right to just like you had the right to choose whether you wanted to have a Hindu state or a so called secular one and sorry to say you don't become secular by just writing a few sentences and claiming how tolerant and great you are but then you can't take dissent as well. You can brand Muslims as you like i can't do anything about that but i don't agree with it so like i said lets agree to disagree.

No i said they have a right to just like you had the right to choose whether you wanted to have a Hindu state or a so called secular one and sorry to say you don't become secular by just writing a few sentences and claiming how tolerant and great you are but then you can't take dissent as well. You can brand Muslims as you like i can't do anything about that but i don't agree with it so like i said lets agree to disagree.
You said they prefer islamic state. of course they have right. But why it is always that they demand islamic state when they are in majority , everywhere, all over the world? you have to answer it. hindus never demanded hindu state, christian never demanded christian states, why muslims demand islamic state ?

You said they prefer islamic state. of course they have right. But why it is always that they demand islamic state when they are in majority , everywhere, all over the world?

No but you don't brand Hindus as so and so because of the choice made by their leaders so why only Muslims just because you think you are great enough to tolerate a minority? The word tolerance shouldn't even be used here in fact.

No but you don't brand Hindus as so and so because of the choice made by their leaders so why only Muslims just because you think you are great enough to tolerate a minority? The word tolerance shouldn't even be used here in fact.
I have not used the word tolerance here. I am saying muslims always demand islamic state where they impose islamic law. Hindus and Christians never demanded that. So by nature muslims are communal, is not it ?

I have not used the word tolerance here. I am saying muslims always demand islamic state where they impose islamic law. Hindus and Christians never demanded that. So by nature muslims are communal, is not it ?

No, Christians did that as well as Jews doesn't mean when and where but they did that. All religions are communal to a certain extent i mean their followers. I am not here to convince you and you shouldn't do the same there is no point in going forward with this.

No, Christians did that as well as Jews doesn't mean when and where but they did that. All religions are communal to a certain extent i mean their followers. I am not here to convince you and you shouldn't do the same there is no point in going forward with this.
I am talking about now. All the states in west are secular. You can preach , practice, convert freely. All the islamic states are communal. You can not do all these things. In present day, muslims are communal. is not it ?

I am talking about now. All the states in west are secular. You can preach , practice, convert freely. All the islamic states are communal. You can not do all these things. In present day, muslims are communal. is not it ?

It doesn't mean i am speaking what you are or want me to either even they were communal back then in fact like i said all followers who adhere to a religion, be it any, are communal to some extent doesn't mean they won't tolerate anybody else at all you can deny that all you want to but thats a fact.

It doesn't mean i am speaking what you are or want me to either even they were communal back then in fact like i said all followers who adhere to a religion, be it any, are communal to some extent doesn't mean they won't tolerate anybody else at all you can deny that all you want to but thats a fact.
Since muslims are communal now they will always look for muslim cause, sentiment and will not bother about non-muslims sentiment ( Sacrificing cow, not allowing to preach and practice, not allowing to convert). So that is what i am saying that we may talk, do trade etc. that is better. But as long as muslims are communal, peace can not be achieved.

Since muslims are communal now they will always look for muslim cause, sentiment and will not bother about non-muslims sentiment ( Sacrificing cow, not allowing to preach and practice, not allowing to convert). So that is what i am saying that we may talk, do trade etc. that is better. But as long as muslims are communal, peace can not be achieved.

Again your prerogative putting the blame on others is the easiest option and the one you always choose so no need for me to comment on that because i don't see things that way.

Again your prerogative putting the blame on others is the easiest option and the one you always choose so no need for me to comment on that because i don't see things that way.
as you wish. any way nice talking to you. i am going out now. meri bhatiji aayi hai. Diwali ka dress kharidna hai uske liye. Happy Diwali.

Back
Top Bottom