What's new

I am in Love ;) I got My Angel ;)

the angel is waiting for him desperately :lol:
Taher-Shah-gone-missing.jpg

zaleel admi lahol parho lahol

This is 21 st century , Girls are raised in the manner not to cooperate but to demand !
Not to submit & devote & Sacrifice but to be themselves & be selfish ,

Love without Sacrifice is like a body without soul !

And for your comment - "Love after marriage is successful. "

My answer is , They say :- "You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink."

I am talking as per my culture and tradition. Educated person is wise enough to deal its matters, True love need marriage. So if you like any one: first marrying, then start loving. By having a girl friend and spending hours in public is not permitted here. So we have no concept of GF.

This is 21 st century , Girls are raised in the manner not to cooperate but to demand !
Not to submit & devote & Sacrifice but to be themselves & be selfish ,

Love without Sacrifice is like a body without soul !

And for your comment - "Love after marriage is successful. "

My answer is , They say :- "You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink."

I am talking as per my culture and tradition. Educated person is wise enough to deal its matters, True love need marriage. So if you like any one: first marrying, then start loving. By having a girl friend and spending hours in public is not permitted here. So we have no concept of GF.

started doing c.A about 4.5 yrs ago and now stranded in it.last two papers remaining to complete c.A inter which attempted in first week of this september. it is almost impossible in Pakistan to get training in big4 or first 10 audit firms if you spend such time in doing c.A inter so i am finding it difficult to get good job in future
In which field you are working right now. Let me get estimate and way forward for you. ?
cult to get good job in future

started doing c.A about 4.5 yrs ago and now stranded in it.last two papers remaining to complete c.A inter which attempted in first week of this september. it is almost impossible in Pakistan to get training in big4 or first 10 audit firms if you spend such time in doing c.A inter so i am finding it difficult to get good job in future

Freelancing karlen janaab. Zyada relax mahol hoga phir ghar gharasti bhi asaan lagegi. mashwara dena achi baat hoti hai isliye bata raha ho.

already taking digiskills classes introduced by govt and hope one day become a good freelancer.do you have experience of freelancing?
Freelancing karlen janaab. Zyada relax mahol hoga phir ghar gharasti bhi asaan lagegi. mashwara dena achi baat hoti hai isliye bata raha ho.

already taking digiskills classes introduced by govt and hope one day become a good freelancer.do you have experience of freelancing?

yes a little but i am suggesting you based on a trend that most people are now going in that direction. everyone likes to be their own boss. freelancing gives that feeling of forbidden fruit.

experience is the key and with taxes a concern for everyone in Pakistan. your profession is pretty much secure. instead of starting big, gather the experience on an economy which is till now untapped.

i hate it when i talk like a baniya. kesi baaten karwate hain aap mujh jese logon se

Sorry to bother you !

I have listened that after CA they deploying candidates in different firms.

Get A Phase of love & patience from my story.

Well as per job scenario i am in private field. After matriculation exams i left studies and start working because i was socialized that there is no job so no need of studies. And said time i have no interest in studies as well, after spending 2 to 3 year in working i restart my studies and get admission at Allama Iqbal Open University. In two years i have intermediate & after this i attend graduation along working in private field.

My father was not agreed that i do admission in MSc, he was former retired from Punjab gov, because he think i can earn more in private business. But due to interest in studies and my vision i have earned some money, so i took admission in MSc, and said time i own signed my parents signature. :lol:

After getting admission in Msc i own trigger problem for my self either, because i did not received pocket money since i started working, in addition i liable to pay some money at house. Well no problem when you are working with your interests, i did worked day & night and earn my Msc in 2nd division. In university one girl also liked me but i needed time to get a job and settled. And other probably Lahori girls also doing some jokes. But man i was responsible man in my life, i left every thing in 2013. I own liked a girl in around 2008 :man_in_love: but my parents was not agreed until i get a suitable job.

So now in 2014 i was trying to get gov job especially FIA. So one person living in my town serving in FIA, i ask how to join. He said go and give paper in Commission. So i again start to work for commission. In 2013 onward i am also serving with ISI in different matters. They info me that there is recommendation in FPSC but i neglect and work for merit. After some years in 2017 i shortlisted for BS 17 in punjab gov, but because of PTI affiliation they had not recommend me. I neglect and try again, but the matter was changed. No one encouraged me. I attempt multiple papers, when i attempt lecturer, my close relative comes and told me there is some thing bad, i reply i will see whats happened. So with results once again they drop me even in call for interview. I give my Roll to Agency personal and told said reality. They called senior officer from commission and ask, he said we are unable to do any thing even he get merit. They only listen what CM, Governor recommend, because its democracy.

First i become angry but later i accept this task. So now i am in close to 33 years and currently i have applied in BS 17 once again.

5 to 6 time i have cleared notion for injustice, in FPSC i also did attempts for FIA & ASF, IB as well but they even did not shortlisted me.
Now gov is changed, i have hope with 90٪ success. :pakistan:

So not only one girl but i also offered from different families.

So dear first stand at you own feet then simply marrying, love is some thing you can establish with care. Once you get a job you can discover many things, but with out job even girl don't like you because if you have money you will get any thing.

So a bookish person is also ill prepared for life with out practical. Real love is when a girl liked you with out a heavy bank balance, might be possible but not exist every where.

So try to touch private companies & in gov you can get BS 17 after hard work & they give you initial 50K.

But private companies gives you good package.

Hundreds of hurdles, wounds, set backs i did not give up & happy with me life because .

اور تم کہتے ہو تمھیں پیار نہیں آتا

Last edited:
Bro If Her Father Finds Out You Are Walking Into A Death Trap

what ? why ? lol . ha ha ha

mao. The poor Bangladesi might get the shit beat of him or worse.

Give respect and take it dear :) Otherwise , who use what we know that very very well.

mate as per my info, your daughter just got one year old so you are already married?

Now she is 2 years old- so what ? she knows i m married . ha ha

I don't have a problem with him being Bangladeshi, but he might get beat up by girl's relatives and father. I've seldom seen a person go for a rishta by themselves instead of sending their parents in Pakistan.

That is my concern - not yours. m i r8 or mi r8 ?

Everybody is a fucking hero and wanted bachelor on this forum.

Yah sometime f**king ppl get Brigadier rank- how i dont knw. Those who have no si or dont manner means what . funny boy funny boy .

:man_in_love: Social Media Love.

Confusion ::sarcastic:

Do you really think the person you are connected is female, most of time males doing this job for fun.

Possible Look:

So you think she off her job for you and going abroad, Probably possible if you belongs get senior army ranks in your country and close relatives to her family.

Opportunity in Pakistan: :nana:

Marriage is a matter is relate to most familiar, she prefer Pakistani's first.

Female Mindset:

Pakistani girls are so classified :enjoy: But if you had a Pakistani, i might guide you how to get spouse easily, But sorry in this case i can't help out.

Enjoy your buddy in social media. :smokin:

Daily we talk ;) dont worry .

Bro forget about getting into big 4 or big 10.Your life and career will not be over if you wont get into a big 4 and big 10 firm.I once attended a conference a highly successful chartered accountant and CFO of a private bank said that you will be heard even if you work hard in some small firm.Later with experience you will get into a big firm and hence you will be equal to the shining and top notch chartered accountants.

Now she is 2 years old- so what ? she knows i m married . ha ha
lolzzzz. If her father knows you are finished. You know many fathers have double barrel and if fired from a short distance it makes a lot of holes in the body :D
U dont call a gitl that you love a hoe.
i think the poor guy wanted write "how"

They wont be serving fish. A rope made of jute will be used. Waterboarding as in floods.
A University hall is booked
The food served will be of the kebabs. They will caught on the streets with fishing nets. Cyber Army will invade there homes?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom