What's new

I am in Love ;) I got My Angel ;)

Love after marriage is successful. Your statement is example of your bad experience.

کاش تمھیں کوئی آئی لو یو بول دیتی تو آج سموسے جیسی سٹیٹمنٹ نہ دیتے

چلو

اب گزارہ چلاؤ :omghaha:

جی اسی کے پھل کاٹ رہے ہیں ۔ اگر زندگی ریورس چل پڑے تو یہ غلطی کبھی نہیں کرنی

Bai tu buharapay may sathya gya ho ga, mayri akal ubi kam karti hy. Social networking site aur iss ki language skills bata rai hain kay ........ yeh pani ko biryani samj baitha hy.

Mai dekh raha hun aaj kal tu mere budhape ke kaafi taane de raha hai.

Cheers, Doc

جی اسی کے پھل کاٹ رہے ہیں ۔ اگر زندگی ریورس چل پڑے تو یہ غلطی کبھی نہیں کرنی

پاکستان مے1950 -1990 فیملی پلاننگ پے توجہ نہیں دی گئی یہی وجہ ہے اخراجات کی ذیادتی سے انسان ذندگی مے مشین بن کے رہ گیا اور وہ طبقہ جو پڑھا لکھا تھا شدید مشکلات کا شکار رھا ذندگئی کی ضروریات کو پورا کرتے ہوئے۔

کم آمدنی ۔ بڑے خرچے۔ کرپشن کے بغیر ذندگئی مے مثائل کی کڑی رھے۔

مگر اس مے غیر مادی چیزوں کا قصور نہیں یہی وجہ ہے آپ بچوں کو اچھی :pakistan:جگہ سیٹل دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں

Congratulations bro. Go get your girl, and hope you guys hit it off in real life as well.

I used to do such stuff in college. Of course those days there were no mobiles, no internet, and communications were through the hostel STD line or an STD booth elsewhere, and letters posted to the address of friends.

Travel was bus or train. I've never had a bad experience.

Cheers, Doc

Reminds me of when I was in college and got on Microsoft chat with an iranian girl for over a year.

She did share her address and her college details with me for me to visit Iran...was fun days.

Love after marriage is successful. Your statement is example of your bad experience.
This is 21 st century , Girls are raised in the manner not to cooperate but to demand !
Not to submit & devote & Sacrifice but to be themselves & be selfish ,

Love without Sacrifice is like a body without soul !

And for your comment - "Love after marriage is successful. "

My answer is , They say :- "You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink."

HI dear guyz

At last a soldier fall in love with a Pakistani Lady . :)

Her name In Fatima. Doing Study in UNIVERSITY.

Some hoe we meet in a social network site- And ......

She is doing job, I said ok i am coming Pakistan , . She said , what you will do here ? I said her once i came for just for doing training. However -- But the basic thing and problem is i forgot URDU :(

Pray for us friends ... If Allah Wants Definetly something will happen. And Advance Invitation -- in our Weeding Ceremony..
;)
very serious Defence issue!

Reminds me of when I was in college and got on Microsoft chat with an iranian girl for over a year.

She did share her address and her college details with me for me to visit Iran...was fun days.

In my case it was a chick in Chandigarh who saw my photo in the photos her best friend had of her boyfriend (my friend). What followed were letters (paper and pen), then photos, then phone calls, and then me tagging along with my friend to Chandigarh and then taking his yuppy-puppy open top jeep (de rigeur in Punjab ... the fatter tyres and the wider axles the better ... with the customary jerry cans and shovel ... to shovel God only know what) to gate crash into the college excursion of the girls up in timber trail.

I guess those were definitely better days. Now its pouting on instagram ... and pedo paradise.

Cheers, Doc

Funny-Love-Quotes-For-Him.jpg

In my case it was a chick in Chandigarh who saw my photo in the photos her best friend had of her boyfriend (my friend). What followed were letters (paper and pen), then photos, then phone calls, and then me tagging along with my friend to Chandigarh and then taking his yuppy-puppy open top jeep (de rigeur in Punjab ... the fatter tyres and the wider axles the better ... with the customary jerry cans and shovel ... to shovel God only know what) to gate crash into the college excursion of the girls up in timber trail.

I guess those were definitely better days. Now its pouting on instagram ... and pedo paradise.

Cheers, Doc

Everybody is a fucking hero and wanted bachelor on this forum. :lol:

nice story you might get Oscar for this. if she finds out you are kalya like most lungies then your done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom