What's new

I am in Love ;) I got My Angel ;)

In Pakistan you can be jailed for second marriage... without wifes prior permission.

According to the constitution ? Okay i got it -- BTW. My wife already gave me permission. But i think , i should think twice.

? But as far as I know, Muslims can take 4 wives.

U r correct :)

doesn't make any seance general. :)

According to the constitution ? Okay i got it -- BTW. My wife already gave me permission. But i think , i should think twice.

U r correct :)

doesn't make any seance general. :)
I know this because I have read a Chinese novel.:D

@M.R.9
What do you think of yourself? Prince Charming? lols

First you are Benghali and then you already married, Do you think even with the permission of your wife Pakistani parents and her brothers will gave you her hand....yes they will give you hands but theirs and you know where? let me tell you where sun never shines.....

What do you think of yourself? Prince Charming? lols

No Just a simple person, Like to do impossible things :)

First you are Benghali and then you already married, Do you think even with the permission of your wife Pakistani parents and her brothers will gave you her hand....yes they will give you hands but theirs and you know where? let me tell you where sun never shines.....

Dear General. Wait .
Let me tell you real history of story -
I have a friend , who was in France. He married a Christian lady and after that the lady mans, VAVI" became a muslim and not only muslim, YOu cant see your face without eyez.

Now come to the point- Yah there are lots of barrier- BUT for a muslim. whose ignore nationalism concept - for that person its nothing - If they are really islamic minded. There is no problem. If not then u r correct -

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom