What's new

I am in Love ;) I got My Angel ;)

Best of luck with your Weeding ceremony, but do the weeding in your back yard to be safe.

What is the point of this thread? And wait did he just call her a “hoe”? What the fish. What?

What is the point - Of members club ? And as i said b4 That was typing mistake ---- HOW not HOE. i know the meaning of HOE.

And may be u didn't recognized me . okay that doesn't matter .

Assalam Alaiyakum to all I got very sad after giving this post - BTW- Many have said things that can not be tolerated. Whatever - I did.

I'm a Muslim. IF i think i love a girl and want to a marry a Muslim girl insha"Allah i will implement that. its' not so so so impossible matter - If Allah wills- Once we were one ? What do you mean by this Hindustan today ? it was Sidhusthan ? Right ? British gave that boundary and today I am Bangladeshi - and now she is Pakistani ?

What a problem ? Right ?

What a haram job i am going to do . hmm.

I'm a Muslim. I shared with you guyz that, I think i am one of member of THIS PDF family. But what a surprise - if we wake up then everyone is an enemy to everyone?

Many people greeted. Thanks a lot to them.

May Allah bless you all of you - Many have insulted diplomatically- . It does not matter for me. Dogs have done dogs, bites on the legs, so what is the beauty of the biting on the legs of dogs? I will do the same to which Islam has told me.

Allah knows the rest ! I have not offered her to love offered to do marry . And she accepted that - Even though she knows_

i have a wife and 2 years old an angel , my princess.

Alhamdulillah

Good luck for everyone.

What is the point - Of members club ? And as i said b4 That was typing mistake ---- HOW not HOE. i know the meaning of HOE.

And may be u didn't recognized me . okay that doesn't matter .

Assalam Alaiyakum to all I got very sad after giving this post - BTW- Many have said things that can not be tolerated. Whatever - I did.

I'm a Muslim. IF i think i love a girl and want to a marry a Muslim girl insha"Allah i will implement that. its' not so so so impossible matter - If Allah wills- Once we were one ? What do you mean by this Hindustan today ? it was Sidhusthan ? Right ? British gave that boundary and today I am Bangladeshi - and now she is Pakistani ?

What a problem ? Right ?

What a haram job i am going to do . hmm.

I'm a Muslim. I shared with you guyz that, I think i am one of member of THIS PDF family. But what a surprise - if we wake up then everyone is an enemy to everyone?

Many people greeted. Thanks a lot to them.

May Allah bless you all of you - Many have insulted diplomatically- . It does not matter for me. Dogs have done dogs, bites on the legs, so what is the beauty of the biting on the legs of dogs? I will do the same to which Islam has told me.

Allah knows the rest ! I have not offered her to love offered to do marry . And she accepted that - Even though she knows_

i have a wife and 2 years old an angel , my princess.

Alhamdulillah

Good luck for everyone.

Stay the F away from Karachi you Freak

Go smuggle cows. Stop harrassing Pakistani women

That is my concern . Not Urs :) But indeed ur comments really childish to me. however here u got GE NE REL rank. But not for me. By the way- if you dont love this post - why just wasting your useless time over here ? Public place . hmm ?

BY the way -- This post had a meaning- just for some KIDS this became mess.

That is my concern . Not Urs :) But indeed ur comments really childish to me. however here u got GE NE REL rank. But not for me. By the way- if you dont love this post - why just wasting your useless time over here ? Public place . hmm ?

BY the way -- This post had a meaning- just for some KIDS this became mess.

There is a thread running right now about honor killing.

I promise you i will post condemnation when they make a thread about you.

Now Go get yourself killed. I will get an Indian to make a Love jihad genocide movie

There is a thread running right now about honor killing.

I promise you i will post condemnation when they make a thread about you.

Now Go get yourself killed. I will get an Indian to make a Love jihad genocide movie

funny boy - funny boy

Sorry dear it was typing Mistake- i wanted to write . Naujubillah , how can i say that -

HA HA HA HA. yah . May Allah save

INsha"allah i will .

NO 4 u just just freezing ur heart 3 inch is enough .

Meh u midgets funny.

He is a Muslim... Muslims can marry 3 woman
Not until he can provide for the wives maintenance, kids and all other expenses.

Apart from having his wifes permission to re-marry.

However today in Pakistan... polygamy is still taboo and limited to mostly remotr underdeveloped rural regions.

according to islami sharia, if you want to do 2nd marry u have no need to ask for permission to ur 1st wife. But if some one ask for permission that is good.

according to islami sharia, if you want to do 2nd marry u have no need to ask for permission to ur 1st wife. But if some one ask for permission that is good.
In Pakistan you can be jailed for second marriage... without wifes prior permission.

Go ahead, don't be scared. Most of the Pakistanis wouldn't want you to marry her so they are misguiding you. If she is 18 then no one can stop her or you. From Inside they are very jealous.

Not until he can provide for the wives maintenance, kids and all other expenses.

However today in Pakistan... polygamy is still taboo and limited to mostly remotr underdeveloped rural regions.

It alright, he knows if he can do all that or not. It none of your concern I believe.

I didn’t read this post. But I do wanna ask, “itnay fazool thread pe itny mehnat karne Ke kia zarorat thi”? :p

بس تھوڑا سمجھایا تھا ینگسٹر کو۔ اور بعد مے ڈسکشن سے پتا لگا کے سی اے کو بھی ڑائیرکٹ جاب مشکل سے ملتی ہے

کمپنی مے اپلائے کرنا پڑے گا

وہ اک دور تھا جب سی اے کو کمپنیز ڈھونڈتی ہوئی آتی تھیں اب صرف ٹاپ میرٹ کو کمپنی :P ڈھونڈتی ہے

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom