What's new

I am in Love ;) I got My Angel ;)

HI dear guyz

At last a soldier fall in love with a Pakistani Lady . :)

Her name In Fatima. Doing Study in UNIVERSITY.

Some hoe we meet in a social network site- And ......

She is doing job, I said ok i am coming Pakistan , . She said , what you will do here ? I said her once i came for just for doing training. However -- But the basic thing and problem is i forgot URDU :(

Pray for us friends ... If Allah Wants Definetly something will happen. And Advance Invitation -- in our Weeding Ceremony..
;)

:man_in_love: Social Media Love.

Confusion ::sarcastic:

Do you really think the person you are connected is female, most of time males doing this job for fun.

Possible Look:

So you think she off her job for you and going abroad, Probably possible if you belongs get senior army ranks in your country and close relatives to her family.

Opportunity in Pakistan: :nana:

Marriage is a matter is relate to most familiar, she prefer Pakistani's first.

Female Mindset:

Pakistani girls are so classified :enjoy: But if you had a Pakistani, i might guide you how to get spouse easily, But sorry in this case i can't help out.

Enjoy your buddy in social media. :smokin:

bakwaas hai ye sab love waghera . shadi ke 3 months baad insaan ki aqal thikany a jati hai or aik baby hony ke baad to din ko taary bhi nazar aty hain . stupid chutiya mistake of life :rolleyes:

Imagine yourself in a frozen forest.

Then Imagine Yourself 6 Feet Under The Ground Not Pleasant:sick::sick::sick:

Congratulations bro. Go get your girl, and hope you guys hit it off in real life as well.

I used to do such stuff in college. Of course those days there were no mobiles, no internet, and communications were through the hostel STD line or an STD booth elsewhere, and letters posted to the address of friends.

Travel was bus or train. I've never had a bad experience.

Cheers, Doc

An "STD" Line:woot::woot::woot::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then You Must Also Have An "AIDS" Centre:rofl::rofl::rofl:

love is mostly false in this world.i prefer to live alone

Love after marriage is successful. Your statement is example of your bad experience.

bakwaas hai ye sab love waghera . shadi ke 3 months baad insaan ki aqal thikany a jati hai or aik baby hony ke baad to din ko taary bhi nazar aty hain . stupid chutiya mistake of life :rolleyes:

کاش تمھیں کوئی آئی لو یو بول دیتی تو آج سموسے جیسی سٹیٹمنٹ نہ دیتے

چلو

اب گزارہ چلاؤ :omghaha:

if a man remain alone he has no burden of family and he will remain young for longer period as he has no tension to fulfill expenses of kids and wife provided he does not involve in any extramarital relationship
Love after marriage is successful. Your statement is example of your bad experience.

کاش تمھیں کوئی آئی لو یو بول دیتی تو آج سموسے جیسی سٹیٹمنٹ نہ دیتے

چلو

اب گزارہ چلاؤ :omghaha:

@I.R.A

Your expertise is needed here urgently.

Come in from the dark side. Keep it light and frothy.

Cheers, Doc

if a man remain alone he has no burden of family and he will remain young for longer period as he has no tension to fulfill expenses of kids and wife provided he does not involve in any extramarital relationship

El Sidd advises every Muslim to fulfill the Sunnah and get married. Anything what the Prophet did was practical and liberal choice meant as a recommendation for a better life for those who follow him.

El Sidd also advises that Pakistani women are for Pakistani men.

Marriage however as understood should be redefined so the people do not see it as a burden.

@I.R.A

Your expertise is needed here urgently.

Come in from the dark side. Keep it light and frothy.

Cheers, Doc

Bakra dekha hy kabi insan k roop may?

Ya to yeh hum sab ko mamoo bana raha hy ya yeh khud mamoo ban gya hy.

In which field you are working right now. Let me get estimate and way forward for you. ?

Be trusting. Advice de bacche ko.

Cheers, Doc

Bai tu buharapay may sathya gya ho ga, mayri akal ubi kam karti hy. Social networking site aur iss ki language skills bata rai hain kay ........ yeh pani ko biryani samj baitha hy.

Bai tu buharapay may sathya gya ho ga, mayri akal ubi kam karti hy. Social networking site aur iss ki language skills bata rai hain kay ........ yeh pani ko biryani samj baitha hy.

ye immigration se clear nahi hoga aur aap iski shaadi ki tension le rahe hai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom