What's new

'I am an Indian Muslim, not a Pakistani' - BBC News

Pakistanis have ASI in low quantities, that pull them southwards down the cline. I've never mentioned Balochis actually who are closer to other Balochis in Pakistan (obviously). But, majority of Persians live in the Northwest of Iran, and the bordering area between Pakistan and Iran are sparsely populated by deserts. They are mostly a neolithic derived population (i.e. Near eastern farmer). Anyway, this is the last time for real I'm going to reply to you. It just hurts me when people on the internet say stuff so ignorant.
Thanks for your time bro. With respect to hazarat, ignorance can only be combated with meaningful discussions as you attempted so even though it hurts, we have to sometimes try engage in them for our collective benefit

Pakistanis have ASI in low quantities, that pull them southwards down the cline. I've never mentioned Balochis actually who are closer to other Balochis in Pakistan (obviously). But, majority of Persians live in the Northwest of Iran, and the bordering area between Pakistan and Iran are sparsely populated by deserts. They are mostly a neolithic derived population (i.e. Near eastern farmer). Anyway, this is the last time for real I'm going to reply to you. It just hurts me when people on the internet say stuff so ignorant.

Lol......lol.......lol.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Because you have been to the Pakistan Iran border region to know they are sparsely populated????.........You obvioualy havn't. You are a foreigner 2500 kms away from us who knows nothing about my people making false and incorrect insinuations about us. That is the height osf stupidity and ignorance.

maaf karrain leikin mujhe poori samaj nahi aaye (meri urdu bhot burri hai). ye sochain jo hazrat ke paas hain mujhe khatarnak lagti hain humare mulk ke liye

Masla ye hai you both gentleman live in UK. So you both should sort this out as british pakistanis lol

Well dont worry. They are our EDL and its desi version lol

Relax. Learn to understand each other. Respect boundaries. Every human is a Slave of its own Pharoah.

Hindus are made agitated by the RSS ideologists (extremists) and Hindus are told, that all their failures be it caste system or lack of unity are all because of some 300 years ago Mughals ruled them, or 7 decades back British ruled them. So, like monkeys tied on knots made to dance, the RSS rulers made them go through primitiveness and creates polarization. Otherwise, Muslims and Christians had not much problem until Nov 2014 when the Guj 2002 heroes were throned to power. India's Muslims are not Pakistani apologists in general. They are more patriotic than British shoelickers and continuous mafinaama writer like V D Savarkar, whose teachings are destroying India's religious tolerance and peaceful existence. http://stopfundinghate.org/resources/rssprimer.htm

Pakistan is a non-issue for most Muslims in India. Pakistan is a threat that is used by radical Hindus to question Muslim's patriotism towards his country. Another issue is, a Hindu see every Muslim as follower of Allah and Islamic prophet Muhammad. In RSS classes they teaches an offstage history of Islam and in that view, all Muslims are stereotyped as temperament similar to Bedouines and they (Hindutva) holds NO respect or tolerance to Islam. This has became very clear after the rightwing came into power. Same goes to Christianity, Buddhism - first being taught as a prostelyzing religion converting Hindus en masse and second one was blamed for eating out Hinduism centuries back preventing the dream of achieving Hindu Ummah which RSS dearly sees - the geographic region from Gandhar to Combodia under Akhand Bharat. Like extremist Muslims, these radicals also are no different, perhaps more aggressive. The rightwing Hindu view of Islam can be condensed in the contents of "Voice of India" - a book which got banned in the 80's.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Calcutta_Quran_Petition
hi, thanks for your post. it is a shame to see india going in this direction. i admired india for its religious tolerance before but it is turning into a religious fanatical state just as pakistan (believe it or not) is (admittedly slowly) becoming more tolerant as evidenced by the growth in political parties like imran khan's. this development in india may be a result of pakistan's support of terrorism in india or perhaps this policy has only accelerated the inevitable (who knows?).

hi, thanks for your post. it is a shame to see india going in this direction. i admired india for its religious tolerance before but it is turning into a religious fanatical state just as pakistan (believe it or not) is (admittedly slowly) becoming more tolerant as evidenced by the growth in political parties like imran khan's. this development in india may be a result of pakistan's support of terrorism in india or perhaps this policy has only accelerated the inevitable (who knows?).

My thoughts as well. Hopefully, Bangladesh doesn't follow through and become non-inclusive for religious/ethnic minorities. South Asia in general has such a vibrant culture and history. It's very sad to see these nations giving birth to hateful politics and politicians.

Masla ye hai you both gentleman live in UK. So you both should sort this out as british pakistanis lol
issme masla kya hai sahib haha. hum kya boxing match karrain? : P

Well dont worry. They are our EDL and its desi version lol
yeh koi achi baat to nahi. hum edl ke khilaf hain to pakistani edl ke khilaf bhi hona hai warna hypocrisy hui.

Relax. Learn to understand each other. Respect boundaries. Every human is a Slave of its own Pharoah.
ji bilkul

issme masla kya hai sahib haha. hum kya boxing match karrain? : P

yeh koi achi baat to nahi. hum edl ke khilaf hain to pakistani edl ke khilaf bhi hona hai warna hypocrisy hui.

ji bilkul
I disagree with you. A Pakistani Punjabi has more in common with a Pakistani Pathan than with a Indian Punjabi who only make 3% of Indian population.

Lol......lol.......lol.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Because you have been to the Pakistan Iran border region to know they are sparsely populated????.........You obvioualy havn't. You are a foreigner 2500 kms away from us who knows nothing about my people making false and incorrect insinuations about us. That is the height osf stupidity and ignorance.

You should spend this much energy on translating the indus text instead.

It will settle all disputes. The same text is found from saraswati to indus to babylon and bahrain and all the was up to the plains of syria.

Ilm hasil karo bhai.... Chahe cheen jana pare. Tumhara karwaan Westminster Abbey se agay nahi barh raha.

Let me take a wild guess. Europeans are superior to others. higher dna and more able?

My thoughts as well. Hopefully, Bangladesh doesn't follow through and become non-inclusive for religious/ethnic minorities. South Asia in general has such a vibrant culture and history. It's very sad to see these nations giving birth to hateful politics and politicians.
bangladesh has so much potential and as far as i know, it's progressing quite well though you, of course, know better. i am slightly uncertain about greater representation of ethnic minorities as the ruling party has an ethnic nationalistic ideology which i see as a hindrance in any south asian country given how diverse each one is and our strength lies in our unity and collective belonging

I disagree with you. A Pakistani Punjabi has more in common with a Pakistani Pathan than with a Indian Punjabi who only make 3% of Indian population.
read my previous posts and take a look at the image @Shorisrip posted

bangladesh has so much potential and as far as i know, it's progressing quite well though you, of course, know better. i am slightly uncertain about greater representation of ethnic minorities as the ruling party has an ethnic nationalistic ideology which i see as a hindrance in any south asian country given how diverse each one is and our strength lies in our unity and collective belonging

This is true, but as Bangladesh is pretty homogeneous, i.e. 98% Bengali ethnically, all parties have to abide by some sort of nationalistic feeling to get elected. I hope the two party system dies out in Bangladesh, and there are more parties with significant following contesting elections. Pakistan is also getting more inclusive, as economic opportunities arise. I think CPEC with its economic boom, and the next generation, a significant portion of who support Secular(ish) parties like the PTI, the future looks good. Anyway, regards.

read my previous posts and take a look at the image @Shorisrip posted
I have seen his genetics map. It does not mention Pakistan Punjabi being closer to Indian Punjabi than a Pathan.

Pakistani Punjabis have more in common culturally with Pathans than with Indian Punjabis.

You should spend this much energy on translating the indus text instead.

It will settle all disputes. The same text is found from saraswati to indus to babylon and bahrain and all the was up to the plains of syria.

Ilm hasil karo bhai.... Chahe cheen jana pare. Tumhara karwaan Westminster Abbey se agay nahi barh raha.

Let me take a wild guess. Europeans are superior to others. higher dna and more able?

WHOEVER has the ability to be the inventors and indigenous producers of the best advanced civilisations, sciences, technology and weapons systems will be the most superior group on the Earth. That is a sad but undeniable fact.

This is true, but as Bangladesh is pretty homogeneous, i.e. 98% Bengali ethnically, all parties have to abide by some sort of nationalistic feeling to get elected. I hope the two party system dies out in Bangladesh, and there are more parties with significant following contesting elections. Pakistan is also getting more inclusive, as economic opportunities arise. I think CPEC with its economic boom, and the next generation, a significant portion of who support Secular(ish) parties like the PTI, the future looks good. Anyway, regards.
PTI is not a secular party.
PTI does not wish to remove "Islam" from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

WHOEVER has the ability to be the inventors and indigenous producers of the best advanced civilisations, sciences, technology and weapons systems will be the most superior group on the Earth. That is a sad but undeniable fact.

Man you can be open with me. Just say it openly. Its not going to be a surprise.

By the way thats not how you defend that. You will learn.

I have no problems. Trump mainstreamed racism. For me its a biological fact.

I have sat through stories of how cain killed abel because he was black or noah cursed ham and he went black.

Its all good. Relax. Open up a little.

I have seen his genetics map. It does not mention Pakistan Punjabi being closer to Indian Punjabi than a Pathan.

Pakistani Punjabis have more in common culturally with Pathans than with Indian Punjabis.

Look through this spreadsheet to compare Punjabi and other South Asians groups.

Anyway, hope this map also helps.

Harrapa-SouthAsia-Participant-Map-C1.jpg

Edit: The Spreadsheet isn't showing up, but hopefully the map helps.

Back
Top Bottom