What's new

'I am an Indian Muslim, not a Pakistani' - BBC News

I come from telangana where muslims are very conservative.
I have seen enough muslims in my area...they support pakistan in an indo pak match..they are more loyal to saudi than india..cant blsme them..its what their religion teaches them

no, they come from a mindset where nizams (muslims) ruled hindus. they(our present lot of telangana muslims) can't rule hindus. so they support pakistan cause they think pakistan is synonymous to Islam. Cause they think Islam and arabs ruled Hindus. harmless condition of the mind actually. mostly they take it out on their own women (wives and children) by forcing them to dress up in black sacks of burqas. in the name of their culture which goes back to being part of the ruling class (in telangana). once upon a time.

where I come from, muslims are a part of our society, their food is our food and vice versa. we all speak the same language and rarely fight. that's because we have suffered equally in the name of religion. plus we had a truely secular govt in the communists for 35 years. both hindus and muslims. bengali. not bongloldeshis.

no, they come from a mindset where nizams (muslims) ruled hindus. they(our present lot of telangana muslims) can't rule hindus. so they support pakistan cause they think pakistan is synonymous to Islam. Cause they think Islam and arabs ruled Hindus. harmless condition of the mind actually. mostly they take it out on their own women (wives and children) by forcing them to dress up in black sacks of burqas. in the name of their culture which goes back to being part of the ruling class (in telangana). once upon a time.

where I come from, muslims are a part of our society, their food is our food and vice versa. we all speak the same language and rarely fight. that's because we have suffered equally in the name of religion. plus we had a truely secular govt in the communists for 35 years. both hindus and muslims. bengali. not bongloldeshis.
How could you forget your fellow bengali muslims massacred 5000 hindus on direct action day?how could you forget they have divided your country and land into two?

How could you forget your fellow bengali muslims massacred 5000 hindus on direct action day?how could you forget they have divided your country and land into two?
Stockholm Syndrome!!

that's partition. we bengalis have had a lot on the plate or didn't have since independence. hindu-muslim division was never a part of our social headache. yes, there are frictions, but still we are bengali. non bengalis won't get what that means.

british divided india. british. with bengal, they did it twice. once it succeeded, once it didn't. tells you a lot where british couldn't divide us once, what will you ? today mamata didi seperately greets people on festivities in both urdu and bengali, to make the differences clear between the society. :omghaha: . still, people do not care. they are all part of the same shithole called bengal.

Stockholm Syndrome!!

yo, go play somewhere else, bawa.

Last edited:
I come from telangana where muslims are very conservative.
I have seen enough muslims in my area...they support pakistan in an indo pak match..they are more loyal to saudi than india..cant blsme them..its what their religion teaches them
I am from Telangana too, from Hyderabad city. None of the Muslims I know support Pakistan in a cricket match. You should move to a better area where people are educated. Move out of slums.

A lot of people do have relatives in Pakistan. So, there may be some solidarity with those people. I myself have met many distant relatives in social events who are Pakistani citizens.

But not during Indo-Pak cricket match. Cricket is sacred, India always come first.

Listen jahil..
I am admi and have no idea what you indian assholes do. So f off as the next time i will make the reply very personal for you and you will cry to the mods. I dont want to talk to people who are like you
I asked you a question and you are abusing me..my question is simple..you couldn't answer my question ...Indian Muslims are a different lot to you...they no more ask intercession of so called walis or even Muhammad..that is the major difference between you and Indian muslims

I am from Telangana too, from Hyderabad city. None of the Muslims I know support Pakistan in a cricket match. You should move to a better area where people are educated. Move out of slums.

A lot of people do have relatives in Pakistan. So, there may be some solidarity with those people. I myself have met many distant relatives in social events who are Pakistani citizens.

But not during Indo-Pak cricket match. Cricket is sacred, India always come first.
With due respects mate,I know even educated Muslims who used to root for Pakistan... Not in open but inside the walls of their houses...as I said,I don't blame them..they are brothers in religion,,,who knows,if even I were a Muslim ,I might do the same..Pakistanis and Indian Muslims share same language and religion..of course the brand of Islam being followed by Indian Muslims is different from Pakistanis these days

The only thing we have in common with Indian Muslims is just faith.

Otherwise Indian Muslims are different to Pakistani Muslim in almost every way like ethnicity, language, color of skin, etc.

Who is an Indian Muslim as per you?
A muslim from Assam, a muslim from kerela or a muslim from kashmir?
We have wide range of ethnicity, language, color of skin.

An Indian is one who believes in his Religion and the constitution of India equally.
Every thing else is being racist.

I asked you a question and you are abusing me..my question is simple..you couldn't answer my question ...Indian Muslims are a different lot to you...they no more ask intercession of so called walis or even Muhammad..that is the major difference between you and Indian muslims

With due respects mate,I know even educated Muslims who used to root for Pakistan... Not in open but inside the walls of their houses...as I said,I don't blame them..they are brothers in religion,,,who knows,if even I were a Muslim ,I might do the same..Pakistanis and Indian Muslims share same language and religion..of course the brand of Islam being followed by Indian Muslims is different from Pakistanis these days
I answed it but you have an agenda...you think you are something special. When you lack undertsnading its not my place to teach you common sense.

Who is an Indian Muslim as per you?
A muslim from Assam, a muslim from kerela or a muslim from kashmir?
We have wide range of ethnicity, language, color of skin.

An Indian is one who believes in his Religion and the constitution of India equally.
Every thing else is being racist.
Ummm... an Indian Muslim is a Muslim from Republic of India.

a Pakistani Muslim is a Muslim from Pakistan.

Anyways we Pakistanis are different to you Indians.

Whether you Indians accept it or not.

Pakistani Muslims and Indian Muslims only share faith. Otherwise we are different in every other way.

that's partition. we bengalis have had a lot on the plate or didn't have since independence. hindu-muslim division was never a part of our social headache. yes, there are frictions, but still we are bengali. non bengalis won't get what that means.

british divided india. british. with bengal, they did it twice. once it succeeded, once it didn't. tells you a lot where british couldn't divide us once, what will you ? today mamata didi seperately greets people on festivities in both urdu and bengali, to make the differences clear between the society. :omghaha: . still, people do not care. they are all part of the same shithole called bengal.

That is a mix of fantasy and fiction.

It was the muslims of bengal who asked for partition in the first place.

It was bankim chandra chattopadhyay who wrote Anand Math.

It was Syama prasad Mukherjee who founded the Jan sangh

They only way there can be communal harmony in Bengal is when both Hindus and muslims live in poverty. The day one of the two emerges out of that poverty, there will be discrimination.

The fear of this communal violence is so great that Bengali's choose to live in poverty and misery, rather than risk prosperity and violence.

Today, Kolkata is the MOST POLLUTED city in India with Air quality index worse than Delhi. And it has ZERO Industry to show for it.

Master.jpg

The only part you got right was when you called bengal as shithole and keeping it that way is the ONLY way for communal harmony in Bengal.

Dont pakistanis send waseelas?dont they go to graves? (Dargas)Don't they call a few people walis?

1. Tawassul isn't the same as praying to idols for various reasons.
2. Plenty of Pakistanis don't do this and view it as haram.

there is a game certain indian muslims play, that is to assert their non hindu identity in their personality. who are these ? especially those come from the ultra pious muslims.

What's wrong with that? Why do you expect them to follow your culture?

so are the muslims

You can't be serious?

Then no Muslim can ever be Indian. For us, it is Islam first. We don't mind obeying the law of the land (in fact, we are Islamically instructed to do so), but we will not view it as even close to the importance of our religion.

Any Muslim who says otherwise hasn't understood our religion properly.

1. Tawassul isn't the same as praying to idols for various reasons.
2. Plenty of Pakistanis don't do this and view it as haram.

What's wrong with that? Why do you expect them to follow your culture?

You can't be serious?

Then no Muslim can ever be Indian. For us, it is Islam first. We don't mind obeying the law of the land (in fact, we are Islamically instructed to do so), but we will not view it as even close to the importance of our religion.

Any Muslim who says otherwise hasn't understood our religion properly.
Yeah..I know..Islam says one should love prophet,mecca,Medina more than their parents..otherwise they are not Muslims...so,naturally a Muslim loves another Muslim more..but it creates a great rift between Muslims and non Muslims... Non Muslims will never trust a Muslim because they know for a Muslim religion is above everything..it automatically creates suspicion and hate towards a Muslim..because you are a Muslim,the laws in Islam may not seem to be offensive to you..but for non Muslims they are highky objectionable.
Islam divides people just like Judaism and Christianity..but Jews and Christians have mellowed down..they dont display their religion as much as Muslims..Christians everywhere are loyal to their country..but Muslims are border line desh drohis in all the non Muslim countries

tou slum ka kutta, bikhari rapistani hai

apni aukaat dheek BC, this is what the americans think of you smelly rapistanis

blog1.jpg

Hahaha
Just watching you get triggered is hilarious!
When I say jump, you jump monkey! lol

Waiting for the next epic “come back”.

Yeah..I know..Islam says one should love prophet,mecca,Medina more than their parents..otherwise they are not Muslims...so,naturally a Muslim loves another Muslim more..

It's nice to see an Indian who understands this.

but it creates a great rift between Muslims and non Muslims

Only if you allow for such a thing to happen. We have no problem being friendly with you.

Non Muslims will never trust a Muslim because they know for a Muslim religion is above everything

That's a silly reason to not trust a Muslim. I doubt you'd hold the same view of people who say they value their country beyond everything else. The fact is that you're just singling out Islam because you personally don't like it.

because you are a Muslim,the laws in Islam may not seem to be offensive to you..but for non Muslims they are highky objectionable.

And I find many laws as well as customs in Indian society to be highly objectionable, but that doesn't mean I view all Indians with suspicion.

Islam divides people

On the contrary, it has united numerous different ethnicities and cultures under one banner. Whilst many are now trying to undo this, they will inshallah fail.

Back
Top Bottom