What's new

'I am an Indian Muslim, not a Pakistani' - BBC News

And indians and pakistanis are EXTREMELY distinct groups. Sorry but i have met UP, bihari and gujrati muslims and man their foods , language, dialects ,lifestyles are so distinct from us.

Even tho pak is multi ethnic and each baloch, sindhis,punjabis, hunzaiites , pathans and etc etc speak different languages but i have never felt anything odd with them their is always a feeling of mutual-ness in them that WE DO NOT FEEL WITH INDIANS.

Even indian punjabis barring handful of them feel so distinctly different from pakistanis.

Here is an indian punjabi actress priyanka chopra who is topmost actress in india considered super pretty there

images

Here is a pakistani punjabi famous model Iman ali

images

Who the fcuk are you to soeak on behalf of gujjars , jatts and rajputs? No one of these feels ANY affinity towards indians. Just shove ur arains and awans pompousness up ur arse.

What? Tera dimagh teek he?

Can somebody tell me what is the differance between 170 million Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims? Besides being under house arrest by Hindu's?

@Oscar
Indian Muslims more or less moved away from worshipping at dargahs while Pakistanis still following Hindu customs(by worshipping at dargahs)...I think India Muslims latched on to wahabi teachings quickly as they want to distance themselves from anything that looks like Hindu custom...Pakistanis on the other hand are not living among Hindus...they don't see going to graves with such seriousness .

Indian Muslims more or less moved away from worshipping at dargahs while Pakistanis still following Hindu customs(by worshipping at dargahs)...I think India Muslims latched on to wahabi teachings quickly as they want to distance themselves from anything that looks like Hindu custom...Pakistanis on the other hand are not living among Hindus...they don't see going to graves with such seriousness .
What bull. Preech thatto those who havent been to india

What bull. Preech thatto those who havent been to india
India is a vast country... Tableeghi jamaat is very popular in India...majority Muslims in India turned away from grave worship...only a handful of rural people still go to graves..you see more Hindus there

Had few Indian Muslim friends who speak Gujarati. I think they had more in common with Hindu Gujaratis and preferred to associate with them. I lived in Leicester for a short while. :oops::azn:

India is a vast country... Tableeghi jamaat is very popular in India...majority Muslims in India turned away from grave worship...only a handful of rural people still go to graves..you see more Hindus there
No muslim would ever worship a grave...and if you do you are not a muslim. You should have known that. Elementary mr dear neighbour.
But i am glad that indian muslims are rejecting this nonsense

.I think India Muslims latched on to wahabi teachings quickly as they want to distance themselves from anything that looks like Hindu custom

you are very true. there is a game certain indian muslims play, that is to assert their non hindu identity in their personality. who are these ? especially those come from the ultra pious muslims.

and they especially come from the ex mysore, ex nizam of hyderabad, ex nawab of UP type people. they want to latch onto their last piece of long lost islamic glory. especially by dressing up like a true muslim.

where I am from, it is much rarer. here, we are all similar kind of mud. very few burqas and skull caps. comparatively.

On Topic :

I am sort of an observer of indian muslims. I have lived my life all over the place, interacted with all kinds of indian muslims in my life. dirt poor to filthy rich, ultra nationalist to hard core islamist all type.

in reality, they are as good as any other people and I'm stating it factually not patronising. some wear their religion on themselves, some don't. some are religious and nationalist some are religious ummah chummah type. some are non religion nationalist, some are not. get my drift ?

You can't club indian muslims in one group.

education has made massive changes to the scene though. a muslim of the 70's will be different from the muslim born after the babri masjid. it will depend where is he located ? what is the local mood there ? what kind of schooling does he get ?

basically, at PDF, everything is seen through a glass of pakistani islam, so indian muslims are at that extra attention with the frequent lynching threads followed by 20 thank you jinnahs in the posts.

but, they are good, trust me, indian muslims are good. whining a bit more and cursing Modi, but they aren't bad.

Last edited:
you are very true. there is a game certain indian muslims play, that is to assert their non hindu identity in their personality. who are these ? especially those come from the ultra pious muslims.

and they especially come from the ex mysore, ex nizam of hyderabad, ex nawab of UP type people. they want to latch onto their last piece of long lost islamic glory. especially by dressing up like a true muslim.

where I am from, it is much rarer. here, we are all similar kind of mud. very few burqas and skull caps. comparatively.

On Topic :

I am sort of an observer of indian muslims. I have lived my life all over the place, interacted with all kinds of indian muslims in my life. dirt poor to filthy rich, ultra nationalist to hard core islamist all type.

in reality, they are as good as any other people and I'm stating it factually not patronising. some wear their religion on themselves, some don't. some are religious and nationalist some are religious ummah chummah type. some are non religion nationalist, some are not. get my drift ?

You can't club indian muslims in one group.

education has made massive changes to the scene though. a muslim of the 70's will be different from the muslim born after the babri masjid. it will depend where is he located ? what is the local mood there ? what kind of schooling does he get ?

basically, at PDF, everything is seen through a glass of pakistani islam, so indian muslims are at that extra attention with the frequent lynching threads followed by 20 thank you jinnahs in the posts.

but, they are good, trust me, indian muslims are good. whining a bit more and cursing Modi, but they aren't bad.
Education and the guilt of their past deeds made them a bit mild..in telangana they were very bad once.

No muslim would ever worship a grave...and if you do you are not a muslim. You should have known that. Elementary mr dear neighbour.
But i am glad that indian muslims are rejecting this nonsense
Ok..worshipping at graves...asking walis to act as mediators or whatever it is...pakistanis have a large population of people who go to dargahs..your liaqat alis,qtvs, bol news ramzan transmissions,your condemning of poor zakir naik because the poor guy simply said a dead cant arbitrate even if he is a prophet...i can go on and on..indian muslims to a large extent moved away from sending these fatihas,wasilas, going to dargahs or even calling themselves aashique e rasool when there was no need to show off(like your aamir liaquats or tariq jameel)

Education and the guilt of their past deeds made them a bit mild..in telangana they were very bad once.

Ok..worshipping at graves...asking walis to act as mediators or whatever it is...pakistanis have a large population of people who go to dargahs..your liaqat alis,qtvs, bol news ramzan transmissions,your condemning of poor zakir naik because the poor guy simply said a dead cant arbitrate even if he is a prophet...i can go on and on..indian muslims to a large extent moved away from sending these fatihas,wasilas, going to dargahs or even calling themselves aashique e rasool when there was no need to show off(like your aamir liaquats or tariq jameel)
Listen ..

Just like you fail to read and underatand simple things like.... a grave worshippers isnt a muslim then your fellow stupud humans fail to underatand thag they shouldng worship at the graves..
Zakir naik is a great man mashallah and i am pakistani. So pleaee **** off with uour bullshit.

Listen ..

Just like you fail to read and underatand simple things like.... a grave worshippers isnt a muslim then your fellow stupud humans fail to underatand thag they shouldng worship at the graves..
Zakir naik is a great man mashallah and i am pakistani. So pleaee **** off with uour bullshit.
Dont pakistanis send waseelas?dont they go to graves? (Dargas)Don't they call a few people walis?

not really. it's just that india is prospering, so are the muslims. why expect ALL muslims to recite quran 24 hours a day still today ?

it is. get out. see more muslims, talk to them. dont treat them any different than anyone else and you will see the pdf bullshit crumble. these pakistanis in pakistan dont see enough non muslims in their daily lives. we are not like them. we see enough non hindus in our actual daily lives..there is a big difference between indians and pakistanis.

get out more.

Back
Top Bottom