What's new

I am a proud Hindu and I am not ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very fact that you enforce HINDUISM or only acknowledge your friends going to temples (adulterated part) or the numbers of other Indians here openly say they dont want any pure religion speaks heaps!

You cant even separate it in 1 post forget other stuff:

You do...By ONLY allowing those who worship your GODS ALSO is already showing how much tolerance you have!

As for the other ...it is not in anyone's religion so holding on to straws is really sad!

Personal belief of a Muslim doesnt include going and bowing to a tomb! It doesnt include going and bowing to a god in a temple ...So when you use those as examples...you can see you only see those acceptable!

lolz...talk about throwing accusations?! When at loss that is all that is left to do!
Even the examples you give only circulate around what you accept...How about what their religion teaches? Do you accept that? Their religion teaches monotheism do you accept it?

You cant even comprehend what pure religion without Hinduism means:

You cant even separate the two:

Hence anyone wanting to be monotheist cant without accepting hinduism (at least from the POV of many of you)

What form of freedoms? You have highlighted REPEATEDLY Muslims going to temples...If that is freedom then you have no idea what is! Freedom is not to be judged based on your believe! Freedom is no need to join you in all your ceremonies...Freedom is no need to make a showcase of bowing to a different god to be accepted....
The very fact that you want everyone to be a hindu even if it means bending Hinduism to this line: Noone need to follow Hinduism strictly for being Hindu.
Why should I be the last one? Coz I tolerate other's religion without the need for it to include me?

Really ??
So much for intolerance because we include other religions also in our culture .Soooo much intolerance .
Actually what are you talking ?.From thesediscussions I got one thing you dont know anything about Hinduism.
For you reality that is happened and still happening in India is
intolerance.And you aredigging too hard to give a intolerance colourfor Hinduism.
Something other Indians from Abragamic religions in here rejected whole heartedly.You dont need cherrypick my earlier posts to justify your arguements.
We didnt force anyone means we didnt Force any one.
Zorastrians took refuggee in India because of their intoleran e in Muslim Iran centuries ago that is the real intolerance.
And if we forced them for accepting our beliefs what would be the present condition of their beliefs .

A lot of minoritiesfrom our western neighbour is flowing in to India because they are facing torture,loot and rape and conversion in their mother land.THAT IS THE REAL INTOLERANCE .Suffocating minority ones and their own sects to change their beliefs .
And we are giving them citizenship and freedom and opportunity in my nation.That is What we or World called ASTHE REAL TOLERANCE.
I dont have to post links and neither interested.
We are not that perfect.But we are doing our maximum to give freedom to entire peoples in our nation like that in developed world.
And a lot of them are attracting to Hinduism because the inherent stregth,rich culture of Indian or Hinduism .
We are practising our religion Hinduism for prosperity of our own life not for the prosperityof religion itself.
For us Religion is a tool for Good life.
That is what we called as Hinduism a way of Life.
If others are interested for following that way of life that is their own choice .We didnt force them for anything.

Westerns are begin to follow our culture because they have experience and proof from Yoga to Sanskrit slokas of our great books .

Ekam sat anekah panthah," which means, "Truth is one, paths are many." No one path is correct; we are all striving for the same goal in our own unique way. It is this tolerance and belief in the all-pervasiveness of Divinity that has allowed India to be home to followers of virtually every major world religion for thousands of years. Nowhere on Earth have so many religions lived and thrived in such close and harmonious proximity as in the home of Hindu Sanatan Dharma—India.
Why are there many paths? Whats wrong with the 1 path which is direct? Praying directly to the supreme instead of going through smaller deities?

Research Jerusalem and Spain during the Islamic golden era! or even Madina during the prophet's time when a treaty was launched between Muslims, Christians and Jews of that area! India is not exactly what you see...On this thread alone I have been told
purity shouldnt exist (there should be a mixture of some HINDUISM in every religion)
Pure people blow themselves up

If you call that harmonious then there is seriously something screwed up! Adulteration of a religion being the only accepted form is not tolerance and is far from harmony!

Parabrahma manifests in various forms, but He is one and supreme.
Why does he do that?
The Rig Veda proclaims, “Ekam sat viprãhã bahudã vadanti,” meaning “Truth is one, but the wise describe it in many ways.”
Does describe here mean physical description or attribute? Attribute doesnt have to be physical
Hindu Dharma is monotheistic, worshipping one but with respect for all Gods and spirituality.
The min you have ALL gods....or even 2 gods...it is not Monotheism
To be more precise, it is henotheistic, meaning the belief in and worship of one Supreme God without denying the existence of other ‘gods’ or forms of the Supreme God.
THAT is far from MONO anything
Then parambrahman created himself the Manu Swáyambhuva, born of, and identical with, his original self, for the protection of created beings; and the female portion of himself .
All are forms of God's to show the right path.
Couldnt he protect created beings?

Creating identical with himself ONLY means we are gods too...why cant we fly or live in the sky like our identical twin?

So saluting to a flag is equal to praying to an idol? :blink:

Why do you need something to manifest lord in human form? Didnt god say he has no form so why do YOU give him a form?

There is facing and then there is praying to!

We face the kabba as a qibla! A point of unity...No matter where the Muslim is around the world he faces the same place...

So which of your god are you seeping into their religion? :pop:

u stl didn't answer me y u salute to a national flag even after it being jst an other useless fabric...

does tat mean praying by facing kabba is jst to show unity ..and if any muslim suddenly decides to pray facing the opposite direction of kabba doesn't get him beheaded ??

So saluting to a flag is equal to praying to an idol? :blink:

Why do you need something to manifest lord in human form? Didnt god say he has no form so why do YOU give him a form?

There is facing and then there is praying to!

We face the kabba as a qibla! A point of unity...No matter where the Muslim is around the world he faces the same place...

So which of your god are you seeping into their religion? :pop:

Lol.
Read it again and then post thereply :sarcastic:

hmm idol worship..

Well, saluting the national flag of a country is also idol worship, isn't it ?

i thought religious discussions were not allowed, anyway continue guys... i am nt gonna enter this debate, or it may reach its boiling point... its already hot btw...:D

Really ??
So much for intolerance because we include other religions also in our culture .Soooo much intolerance .
Including and forcing them to go against their religion is not tolerance!
Actually what are you talking ?.From thesediscussions I got one thing you dont know anything about Hinduism.
For you reality that is happened and still happening in India is
intolerance.
From what I quoted of YOU ALONE...it showed that all you accepted about OTHER religion was when they steeped in your temple or bowed to YOUR god...Its always about you and never about their religion and you call that tolerance?
And you aredigging too hard to give a intolerance colourfor Hinduism.
I dont have to...I have a post here on this thread highlighting how much tolerance each of you said!
Something other Indians from Abragamic religions in here rejected whole heartedly.You dont need cherrypick my earlier posts to justify your arguements. [/quote ] How do you know what they have rejected or accepted when all you care about is yourself?

We didnt force anyone means we didnt Force any one.
Yet you dont count a pure Muslim as a Muslim...

Zorastrians took refuggee in India because of their intoleran e in Muslim Iran centuries ago that is the real intolerance.
And if we forced them for accepting our beliefs what would be the present condition of their beliefs .
I dont know what Iran did to them but I assure you there are plenty of Zoroastrians there! Not sure what their belief in India is 1 of the post here already stated that an average INDIAN doesnt care much about religion...If you dont care then why it matters if one visited your temple or bowed to your gods?

A lot of minoritiesfrom our western neighbour is flowing in to India because they are facing torture,loot and rape and conversion in their mother land.THAT IS THE REAL INTOLERANCE .Suffocating minority ones and their own sects to change their beliefs .
Intolerance of a person is not the same as intolerance of a nation! We as a nation condemn openly what is happening...but Indians are proud to paint anyone who doesnt want to bow to their gods as not accepting their heritage or wants to blow themselves up

And we are giving them citizenship and freedom and opportunity in my nation.That is What we or World called ASTHE REAL TOLERANCE.
Stop crying already...we have a smaller area than India yet we host the largest population of refugees from Afghanistan and some years ago from Cambodia and Thailand who also happen to be carrying our nationality! Taking in hindus into India is not height of tolerance!

I dont have to post links and neither interested.
We are not that perfect.But we are doing our maximum to give freedom to entire peoples in our nation like that in developed world.
yet you are the ONLY one bringing in Pakistan repeatedly

And a lot of them are attracting to Hinduism because the inherent stregth,rich culture of Indian or Hinduism .
the day you see India and HINDUISM as country and religion you might understand how you are polluting other religions! Nothing to be proud of coz 1 day they wont be HINDUISM...just Indianism....where no matter what religion you are you will have a Indian touch of some form!

We are practising our religion Hinduism for prosperity of our own life not for the prosperityof religion itself.
For us Religion is a tool for Good life.
That is what we called as Hinduism a way of Life.
If others are interested for following that way of life that is their own choice .We didnt force them for anything.

Westerns are begin to follow our culture because they have experience and proof from Yoga to Sanskrit slokas of our great books .
Westerners have only taken in yoga doesnt make them a HINDU... See this is your problem...You need people to accept an essence of HINDUISM to feel happy[/QUOTE]

hmm idol worship..

Well, saluting the national flag of a country is also idol worship, isn't it ?
:rofl: go troll elsewhere! Only in India can a salute of respect be equal to a worship!

Europeans are lost souls :lol:
Europeans will see everything through science and experience .They are not that dumb to blindly follow preachings and sermons of some persons like Mullahs,Priests
1 min you are preaching about what religion and connecting to god means then next min you dont understand a phrase! :tsk:

No one talked about intellectualism! Man you really cant stick to the topic at hand can you?

what Real Form?
Pure religion...

For Muslims not to bow in a temple to a Hindu god....For Muslim Hindu or Hindu Muslim type of phenomena...I mean Indian Muslim is fine but Hindu Muslim?

One narrow path trodden by billions might result in stampede.
We are talking about spirituality not physical movement! And isnt god great enough to handle it?

Broad yet you cant leave one alone as a pure Muslim...who doesnt want to bow to your gods?
Broad yet you will not loose a chance to call out a Muslim who isnt bowing to your gods?
Broad as in how? Broad in your limited view of Hinduism and everything should revolve around it?
Broad view? Maybe one should prevent you from broad views of this sort! Show me where I mentioned destroying or even harming anything...Just 1 post!

:o::o::o: i got to know much abt me from reading u r posts.. who said respecting indian heritage equals to bowing before hindu idols.. i want indian muslims/christians/self hating hindus not to water down/disparge the heritage of their ancestors and the achievements there ancestors made in the fields of science/architecture/art e.t.c .. and next tym don't put words in my mouth...[/QUOTE]

Brahman I repeat is not your Abrahman it is a formless it is not human lol
Ahh...I see...why was Abraham brought in? My quote was about Abraham you quoted me and started off about something else!

yeah because Hinduism or Sanatana Dharma, as it was known back then, is one of the oldest religion in the world.
The same religion whose origin is disputed! You cant claim something that is disputed and not stated anywhere!

Nations as in? Todays boundaries are different from 1400 yrs ago. You mean to say volcano eruptions happened coz advise was not heeded? But volcanoes erupted even before humans existed! Some millions of years ago! During the pre historic period!!!
That was an example...from the Jewish scripture...

Hmm interesting...so, Adam and Eve were muslims where as their parents[who were primates] were not muslims!!??
Only you can believe that...Coz I never went to their parents...Adam and Eve were 1st human meaning they dont have parents!

based purely on merit and merit alone.
What merit?

Pure religion...

For Muslims not to bow in a temple to a Hindu god....For Muslim Hindu or Hindu Muslim type of phenomena...I mean Indian Muslim is fine but Hindu Muslim?

We are talking about spirituality not physical movement! And isnt god great enough to handle it?
Whats pure or impure let the Almighty judge it.

No one is forcing Muslims to bow to Hindu god or goddess. Hindu is a broad term, it denotes religion, cultural heritage of the Hindustan. So it's not that wrong if people can look at it without prejudice.

Well it's the spiritual hurdles which are tough to over come than the physical ones.

Noone asked about Islam in here.I was just talking about minorities generally in here.
I dont need to know about IsraelPalestine shit.You are the one that overemphasised so much about so called minority persecution in my nation.
I am using Muslims and Christians as your minorities esp Muslims coz I have met soo many Indian Muslims who are soo sacred to be considered Muslim without adding I go to holi and diwali festivals!

As for Israel and Palestine it should come up when you read about House of Saud...if you dont know about it I am not sure how you can ask about Saudi Arabia without the basics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom