What's new

I...am a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean by halat ke mari???
I m not joking, the percentage is really high...... its 20% who did it & 38% who are attracted to other women

Those who have seen the horrible face of men ( in west you would see a lot of these examples , patheticaly ruining the lives of many girls )

I am going to have Nightmares about your percentage please do some " Riayat" :lol::lol:

Those who have seen the horrible face of men ( in west you would see a lot of these examples , patheticaly ruining the lives of many girls )

I am going to have Nightmares about your percentage please do some " Riayat" :lol::lol:

faces of men are always horrible, can't you see the number of rape cases, if a women is not responding to man according to his wishes, most of 'em will label them as whores..

& about percentage I am serious search about 'The Kinsey Report'

Hey, Black blood buddy, let me remind you, you might just made a

lots of enemies with your post, good luck pal !! HaHaHa.

P.S. For i being a self-named smart-a@s, no comments on your post.

hahahahhahahahah

Truly said buddy!

Try to read my Signature:azn:

My way or the Highway:lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes buddy, but i think you miss out the most important part of your

signature, "I just mind my own business"

Looks like you are looking for troubles ? No? HaHaHa.::D:china:

faces of men are always horrible, can't you see the number of rape cases

Yes i agree , Men are idiotic beasts but you must also agree that Not all of them are like that!

Seriously i do not want to see that resarch about kinsey , i am better of not knowing this kind of research :no:

hehe 1 good boy cant help all guls in the world but few can benifit :lol:

Wo ho Asim I come clean lame and lamest posts are flying around on this thread atleast look around I'm not hitting les topic or ding dong topics nothing -ve here..guess you're mind clicked a negative nerve relax..I meant some Indian girls like westerner/russians he might not need to go after girls there she might come to him that'll build confidence in him..

Last edited:
faces of men are always horrible, can't you see the number of rape cases, if a women is not responding to man according to his wishes, most of 'em will label them as whores..

emo, please excuded me from that "horrible faces men club",

I have plenty of love and respects to share with ladies.:cheers::china:

hahahahhahahahah

Truly said buddy!

Try to read my Signature:azn:

My way or the Highway:lol:

Yes buddy, but i think you miss out the most important part of your

signature, "I just mind my own business"

Looks like you are looking for troubles ? No? HaHaHa.::D:china:[/QUOTE]

hahahahha lets see if something comes up because of that part:lol::pakistan:

Yes i agree , Men are idiotic beasts but you must also agree that Not all of them are like that!

Seriously i do not want to see that resarch about kinsey , i am better of not knowing this kind of research :no:

hehe 1 good boy cant help all guls in the world but few can benifit :lol:

girls never care so much about this :blah::blah:

U must read that kinsey report, believe you will have some jerks :pop:

emo, please excuded me from that "horrible faces men club",

I have plenty of love and respects to share with ladies.

i said most of 'em...

Last edited:

I think few not most of them.

emo_girl i guess ur right its starts off with those men desperate ones and the world % of rapes I guess somewhere in a thread I posted..its going sky high that's alarming...

haha i dunno i like to post it here looks damn funny
http://media.photobucket.com/image/cookie monster man/nadia2164/TheShining-CookieMonster.jpg
608a4eb8b95a688685ecc0941aa610e0.jpg

Last edited:
In Pakistan we have a saying, hansi to phansi
It means, "if she laughs, she is hooked"

On a more practical note, never ask out a girl like you are begging her to do you a favor. Instead, tell her some activity you are going to do (skiing, concert, etc.) and casually ask her if she would like to join you. Point being, you make it clear you are going anyway and will have a good time. She can come along too if she wants to enjoy herself, but your plans don't depend on her answer.

pick up lines can get crazzzzyyyyyy . like this one that i tried a long tyme ago...... me. i heard your smart ..girl... yeh iam.... me.. so can you give me some brains .... well errrrmmmm you might get rejected badly probly get beatin by her older brother but hell if you got a swag then do it chilll

This is the first time I am getting some good applicable knowledge other than furious discussions on LCA, JF-17 and the rest ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom