What's new

I...am a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be Yourself
Girls hate pretentious guys. And yeah don't try too hard, that is where you go wrong.

Women love a personality more than a car or money or looks. When I was young and relied on my good looks it did not take me very far. Just 14 dates in a year. Then I turned on my magic personality and I was married to the woman of my dreams within a year :coffee:

Epic thread.

Try the typical dilliwalla pick up line - "Can i be frandz with you?"

No that don't work now a days , if you are a student than you have to ask her for combine study even if she knows what you are up to. Thats the safest way :chilli:

I am not shy and i have no problem with starting conversations with average looking girls, but when the girl is really pretty i get scared.

hmm....start coversation with an average looking girl in which u r comfortable with(pretend like u r dating her) :D. then u will get oppertunities to fool around with ur date's hotter looking friends. after a while tell her to introduce u to her much hotter looking friend( and dump the first one:sick:).keep doing this untill u get to know the hottest chick in town.:tup:

I think i am a desent looking guy, several girls i was not interested in told me i was good looking.

never shut the door of oppertunity my friend....never shut the door of oppertunity!:disagree:

I am 6-1, have green/grey eyes, dark brown hair, i dress nicely, and i drive an older model bmw. Anyhow i can't find enough courage to speak to beautiful girls, and to make matters worse i'm really picky, i pretty much won't even consider a girl unless she looks like a supermodel! I quess thats why i have no girlfriend.

I feel pethetic...and lonely :taz: I hope i'm not the only one. If anyone has advise, please share.

God never bless anyone with everything bro. If u want a supermodel fine but u dont need a supermodel like this one.......

:bunny::bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
@waz This 8 year old thread starting with "Girls bleep" should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom