What's new

I...am a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is just too too much, you will read BOOKS for this crap.......

:rofl:

1c14d7dd592ac2494cf16cde4e85daf7.png
Education is education. If you ever read the material, the stuff that is written in them, it would totally appall girls. Men are encouraged to have "jerk" like qualities because, so it is argued, that all women are infinitely more attracted to jerks than nice guys.

As I said education is education. Education which 95% of all men don't have. In places where women have more options to choose and marry, birth rates have dropped down due to the lack of coupling.

Personally I think its more to do with confidence of Jerks than their actual jerkiness. The lack of confidence that our poor fella exhibited here immediately earned him a label of a "loser".

Girls like to be treated like crap and they like bad boys. I can treat girls like crap, and i look like, no i am, a bad ***, so it should be easy. My plan of attack will be:

"Hey, do you know what time it is?" Girl starts to go for her purse, then i say, "dont bother, i have a watch, i just wanted to flirt" She smiles, then i say "i'v got to go but hear is my number bi#$, call me"

If she talks back i tell her "you suck" then i run away like a coward, or i tell her "you know you want it" and i make a dramatic slow-motion exit while i light my cigarette. btw i don't smoke.

What do you guys think? Why fake it right?
Dude... You my friend just have no clue :)

Education is education. If you ever read the material, the stuff that is written in them, it would totally appall girls. Men are encouraged to have "jerk" like qualities because, so it is argued, that all women are infinitely more attracted to jerks than nice guys.

As I said education is education. Education which 95% of all men don't have. In places where women have more options to choose and marry, birth rates have dropped down due to the lack of coupling.

Personally I think its more to do with confidence of Jerks than their actual jerkiness. The lack of confidence that our poor fella exhibited here immediately earned him a label of a "loser".

Women want everything.

If they want a jerk to have fun with ,they seek "looser" to give them crying shoulder...depends upon mood swing ,some say hermonal changes.So a guy must act smart and know when to strike .its all about timing and sucess depends upon ur killer instincts...u have to be ruthless prick to hit the bulls before someone else scores.

BTW real women all dead ,the gals of today are half guys with female organs.

I am not shy and i have no problem with starting conversations with average looking girls, but when the girl is really pretty i get scared. I think i am a desent looking guy, several girls i was not interested in told me i was good looking. I am 6-1, have green/grey eyes, dark brown hair, i dress nicely, and i drive an older model bmw. Anyhow i can't find enough courage to speak to beautiful girls, and to make matters worse i'm really picky, i pretty much won't even consider a girl unless she looks like a supermodel! I quess thats why i have no girlfriend.

I feel pethetic...and lonely :taz: I hope i'm not the only one. If anyone has advise, please share.

HaHa, man, how you figure it out to post a thread like this ?

Remind me of those forum from some lonely heart web. site.

Well, anyway lets share some experience with each other,

I am a 6 footer,190 pounder Chinese, with a very outgoing

personality, finding a decent girl-friend haven't been a problem for

me so far, but i am not really too happy with those come and go

relationships, may be my biggest problem was still won't able to met

my "dream girl", whats my "dream girl"= Not neccesary to be some

hot beautiful chicks, but someone classy, with a pair of eyes thats

could talk, a voice thats penatrate your heart, that cause my heart

pounded. No luck so far, sometimes I just wonder; Am i asking for

too much? or i am a little too young to be that lucky yet ?

Anyway, best of luck for you to find your dream girl soon, as for me

i will try to let that come to me naturally, keep telling myself why

worry as i am only 22 years old.:cheers::china:

Depends on what you are looking for, is it a girlfriend or a Wife.

If its a gf then..

I would say 90% of the girls are "stupid" in some form they are easy to pick like 123 and ABCD regardless of how they look .you can hook up because they would have things they are scared of ,things they want to hide , things they want to listen and those which they don't want to listen. They like to explain things let em do it .

Do not ignore the girl , look her in the eye even if you are thinking about where to meet the "next" one in mind and smile but not like idiots..

Appreciate the way she thinks the world really is even if you don't agree with that!

They need appreciation and she expects you to laugh if she tells a "joke":lol: even if the joke is not hilarious at all..

Even if the girl looks like a fairy tell her she is not "THAT" beautiful , tell her "how" jealous her friends are with her newly bought dress.:P

if she has brasses tell her that how pretty her smile really is even if she looks like a Halloween;)

There are plenty of fish all you need to do is select the right " bait" for the right fish and she is yours!!

Tempt her , catch her , treat her nicely , if she is not what you want put her back into the water and put your "bait" again on your fishing rod ...

Happy fishing my friend ....:lol:

BTW rest of 10% are lesbians don't worry about them , they are not the ones you want do you:azn:

BUT if you are looking for a nice girl to get married with " don't do it without your parents" its a tough one!

Regards:

Black blood buddy, agreed with most of your points, but are we still a

little young to think about marriage ? never thought about it yet.

HaHa, i think big, why give up a forest ahead of us for a tree.

The way i treat a girl will be similar to a guy, i simply let everything

came naturally, i rather she appreciate the way i am, if she don't, fine

with me, next one i guess. :pakistan::cheers::china:

Khajur seems the most frustrated person here hahhaaaa

They like to explain things let em do it .

:rofl: ohh really

BTW rest of 10% are lesbians don't worry about them , they are not the ones you want do you

Just 10 %, increase the percentage :P

Last edited:
He need a dream girl bad, seems like he been through a lot of bad

experiences. :smitten::china:

man just look at his post

Women want everything.

If they want a jerk to have fun with ,they seek "looser" to give them crying shoulder...depends upon mood swing ,some say hermonal changes.So a guy must act smart and know when to strike .its all about timing and sucess depends upon ur killer instincts...u have to be ruthless prick to hit the bulls before someone else scores.

BTW real women all dead ,the gals of today are half guys with female organs.

He's down to degrade all women coz no one ever threw a bone towards him

Keep searching for those real women, let us know if you found one...

Black blood buddy, agreed with most of your points, but are we still a

little young to think about marriage ? never thought about it yet.

HaHa, i think big, why give up a forest ahead of us for a tree.

The way i treat a girl will be similar to a guy, i simply let everything

came naturally, i rather she appreciate the way i am, if she don't, fine

with me, next one i guess. :pakistan::cheers::china:

hahaha exatly rite buddy!

My experience is based on not " personal" but on the grounds of common understanding and "Watching people closely " while not penetrating in their personal matters...

Also i learned a lot from friends and also from Girls , anyhow still i believe " i can fool any girl at any time if required " but for several reasons can't do it:cry:

If you believe in "chewing gum " doctrine then seriously i disagree because chicks have rights too:lol:
Sometimes you play with the girl , sometimes she is playing with you , but in the end of the day " If a knife fells on The watermelon or a watermelon fells on a knife , it would be watermelon which gets cut into pieces ":P i hope you know what i am trying to say dnt ya?;):china:

Last edited:
man just look at his post

He's down to degrade all women coz no one ever threw a bone towards him

Keep searching for those real women, let us know if you found one...

emo; thats why i said he must been through some real tough time

with girls, but still desrespect ladies just not a solution at all. :smitten:
:pakistan::cheers::china:

@ Emo_girl

hahahha yeah i have had that!

Just 10 %, increase the percentage :P[/QUOTE]

If i put bisextuals , unisextuals , and metrosextuals and nonsextuals :lol:

The percentage would rise , but still i believe "genuine lesbians are "halat ki mari most of them turn back to Normal life at some stage" i wish i could help all of them:rofl:

hahahha yeah i have had that!

Just 10 %, increase the percentage :P

The percentage would rise , but still i believe "genuine lesbians are "halat ki mari most of them turn back to Normal life at some stage" i wish i could help all of them:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Hey, Black blood buddy, let me remind you, you might just made a

lots of enemies with your post, good luck pal !! HaHaHa.

P.S. For i being a self-named smart-a@s, no comments on your post.

The percentage would rise , but still i believe "genuine lesbians are "halat ki mari most of them turn back to Normal life at some stage" i wish i could help all of them:rofl:

what do you mean by halat ke mari???
I m not joking, the percentage is really high...... its 20% who did it & 38% who are attracted to other women

Hey, Black blood buddy, let me remind you, you might just made a

lots of enemies with your post, good luck pal !! HaHaHa.

P.S. For i being a self-named smart-a@s, no comments on your post.[/QUOTE]

hahahahhahahahah

Truly said buddy!

Try to read my Signature:azn:

My way or the Highway:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom