What's new

I...am a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant really give advice. I dont want to offend anyone here but you are talking to people who would much rather spend their time infront of the computer screen and discussing issues that good looking girls dont really care about.
I think my friend you have come to wrong place to seek advice.:flame::rofl::rofl::rofl:

get a swag do your thang be cool back in 1998 i use to be all gangsta g´s loved it but now iam married sooo no more of that

You may be right, but it's just really hard when they're hot, sure average girls are easy to talk to beacuse i don't feel intimidated, but those hots girls are another story. When an attractive girls just happens to talk to me, very rare, I dont know what to say...and what i do say just sounds stupid. why can't girls approach guys? Is it that hard?

they are not interested in this useless stuff :smokin:

I will post a picture of my face, but you have to be pretty.

There's a book out there by the name "The Game" thats written by pick-up artists who used to pick only the impossible girls. I wont say it is everything you need but it has quit a lot to offer if you are willing to learn and improve. With 609 readers review, 400 of them rated 5 stars, is a worth to give it a try.

Amazon.com: The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists (9780060554736): Neil Strauss: Books

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is just too too much, you will read BOOKS for this crap.......

:rofl:

1c14d7dd592ac2494cf16cde4e85daf7.png

dude all u got to do is gather up some courage and when you approach one just be who you are .. to get started try googling one of those pick up lines they are funny but they might help!! good luck man

man, can you post your picture/face since you boast that you are good looking....then we will know the exact meaning of your good looking face.....

man that was hilarious:lol::lol::rofl::rofl: the best comment i have seen in months:tup:

adios

they are not interested in this useless stuff :smokin:

what exactly they find useful??

In my opinion its the guys who are always emotional and romantics whereas gals are ofte insecure and very pragmatists.

dude all u got to do is gather up some courage and when you approach one just be who you are .. to get started try googling one of those pick up lines they are funny but they might help!! good luck man

Girls like to be treated like crap and they like bad boys. I can treat girls like crap, and i look like, no i am, a bad ***, so it should be easy. My plan of attack will be:

"Hey, do you know what time it is?" Girl starts to go for her purse, then i say, "dont bother, i have a watch, i just wanted to flirt" She smiles, then i say "i'v got to go but hear is my number bi#$, call me"

If she talks back i tell her "you suck" then i run away like a coward, or i tell her "you know you want it" and i make a dramatic slow-motion exit while i light my cigarette. btw i don't smoke.

What do you guys think? Why fake it right?

There is no need to memorize any filmi pick of line.
In real life things are very simple and gals are smart .

Talk with her few times and compliment her,do some sort of soft flirting,so she'll know u are interested in her. After that the ball in her court.;)

man that was hilarious:lol::lol::rofl::rofl: the best comment i have seen in months:tup:

adios

I can't find my memory card but i will try to get a picture of my mug. btw i never boasted about my looks i said i looked "decent."

Last edited:
This is awesome

Continue with advices puhlzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom