What's new

Hypothetical - Can IAF be wiped out in 10 hour or 12 hours by PLAAF?

Please write a specific report to China, USA, and Russia about how ALBM projects will not work because the other side might retaliate and asked them to all stopped the funding.

That works for Nuclear weapons & it's delivery systems as a whole.
That's why it's called MAD buddy.

It ensures countries with nuclear weapons dont go crazy on other nuclear powered states.
All it takes a ALBM from a bomber to start something that would do irreparable damage to all.

Why do you know we used fists, rods etc to fight recently?
Even guns were not allowed. Reason is pretty clear, once the escalation happens, it becomes difficult to control or predict.

Still, since we are gaming the scenario,
China fires a ALBM from it's strategic bomber, what DO YOU THINK india will do?

PLAAF have H-6N bomber(s) which can be equipped with ALBM to engage distant targets.

They have conducted such tests. ALBM can be used to attack military bases across India, if need be.

@Deino
@FairAndUnbiased
@IblinI
@Joe Shearer

This is also a dimension.

from my understanding this ALBM is not a BM in the regular sense but a Air Launched Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile similar to the DF-21D or -26. I think for a regular attack the PLA RF have others means and won't use a H-6N.

from my understanding this ALBM is not a BM in the regular sense but a Air Launched Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile similar to the DF-21D or -26. I think for a regular attack the PLA RF have others means and won't use a H-6N.

China is not launching any kind of BM on India as first salvo.
CCP is not suicidal.

China is not launching any kind of BM on India as first salvo.
CCP is not suicidal.
Again,write a report on how three main powers of the world should all stopped funding albm and scrapped the bombers since any attack from those aircraft would be "suicidal", ground launch with minimal nuclear deterrence would be enough per you.

That works for Nuclear weapons & it's delivery systems as a whole.
That's why it's called MAD buddy.

It ensures countries with nuclear weapons dont go crazy on other nuclear powered states.
All it takes a ALBM from a bomber to start something that would do irreparable damage to all.

Why do you know we used fists, rods etc to fight recently?
Even guns were not allowed. Reason is pretty clear, once the escalation happens, it becomes difficult to control or predict.

Still, since we are gaming the scenario,
China fires a ALBM from it's strategic bomber, what DO YOU THINK india will do?
Nuclear trigger is a last resort option.

Unless a nuclear explosion is noticed, I do not think any country will press the button.

Threats and posturing notwithstanding.

Nuclear trigger is a last resort option.

Unless a nuclear explosion is noticed, I do not think any country will press the button.

Threats and posturing notwithstanding.

Sorry, thats not how it's gamed.
If a BM that is known to carry a Nuclear bomb is in air, do you think the other country will wait for mushroom cloud?

Imagine if India fired it's nuclear 'capable' missiles at Beijing or Shanghai, would China wait for the mushroom cloud before it sends it's missiles?

Sorry, thats not how it's gamed.
If a BM that is known to carry a Nuclear bomb is in air, do you think the other country will wait for mushroom cloud?

Imagine if India fired it's nuclear 'capable' missiles at Beijing or Shanghai, would China wait for the mushroom cloud before it sends it's missiles?
Are you assuming bomber only carries bm?
H6K,N aside, H20 will come with a lot of "beautiful ordnance(loan words from trump)".

Are you assuming bomber only carries bm?
H6K,N aside, H20 will come with a lot of "beautiful ordnance(loan words from trump)".

Does not really matter,
Any delivery that can carry Nuclear bombs flying from China into India would cause unpredictable response.

What would China do if India were to fire Delivery system with potential to carry nuclear bombs on Shaghai or beijing.
Your answer would give you correct idea of what our answer would be.

Does not really matter,
Any delivery that can carry Nuclear bombs flying from China into India would cause unpredictable response.

What would China do if India were to fire Delivery system with potential to carry nuclear bombs on Shaghai or beijing.
Your answer would give you correct idea of what our answer would be.
there is a sky and earth difference between nuclear capable countries or else why do you think rus and usa mounting their warheads and delivery vehicles.

there is a sky and earth difference between nuclear capable countries or else why do you think rus and usa mounting their warheads and delivery vehicles.
then why don't you give me answer to the question ->

What would China do if India fired Nuclear Capable BM's at Beijing or Shanghai?

Long range MBRL's?
Which Indian Airfields?
With in few hours they would be repaired and back on track...So, what is the game plan here?

Wait, India also has long range missiles, which it can use as well.

Do you even know what kind of escalation is MBRL's?
What's stopping India to blast Chinese Cargo ships flowing through the straits?
We will literally attack each and every Chinese vessels in IO.

Well, at least better than other posters, will give you that.
So, while China is doing all that, what do you think India's response would be?

You only say what Chinese will do
But
You are not even thinking about what India will do counter that.
Bombers in Indian Air space...hilarious,
unless it's a surprise attack, it would not even work.
Even if it works, it would take out one Airbase & may not even take out any aircraft.

next what?

Will repeat the surprise attack?

What;s stopping India doing similar attacks somewhere else against China, should I give you a hint?

well, the game here is you being the attackers.
At least get the premise right..

want to clarify my point.
I do not think China is looking for an escalated conflict their end game is to hold strategic territory and keep India unbalanced.
1. No one is saying they can't come from long distances, that's foolish especially with mid air refuellers in play. Only pointing at the logistical nightmare of achieving it. Everything needs a place to sit, the longer in flight, the longer risk.
The advantage would still be with India simply because they can do everything CHinese can do & still have advantage of fielding more planes at a shorter notice.
I am not even counting the air-defenses at this point.
2. Sorry, was talking about fuel anyway.
3. Makes no difference, Chinese would commit 3000+ air assets to India at a time? Unless India is finished with Air defenses and Air assets, China would not even commit a dozen crafts to attacking India.

No is saying India has supremacy over China.
If IAF attacks PLAAF, we would be skewered...

Just point to the fact that PLAAF would face similar challenges when they face Indian defenses on Indian soil.

Defense always has over-whelming advantage, unless the attacker is simply too powerful.
People keep talking about missiles and MBLR's from China as if India can't field something similar and god forbid launch attacks on Beijing or Shanghai...

China does not have the numbers to overwhelm India defenses with PLAAF, thats the bottom line.

so based on all I have heard from our Indian frienimies, the logic they present, it is clear thatPAF will deny the IAF any significant superiority in a conflict. As PAF fighter density in Pakistan is much higher than of India vis a vis China.

why did the IAF agree to attack Pakistan on Feb -26 and then got defeated on Feb -27. This was utter stupidity and unprofessionalism.

India should definitely not dream of Attacking Pakistan as the parity is 2:1. In case of China and India its 4.1:1

regards
kV

Check my previous post #277, H20 is designed for both conventional and nuclear mission.

So, you wont answer my question,
BUT
you know the answer in your head, that exactly would be India's answer for any BM fired at us.

want to clarify my point.
I do not think China is looking for an escalated conflict their end game is to hold strategic territory and keep India unbalanced.

so based on all I have heard from our Indian frienimies, the logic they present, it is clear thatPAF will deny the IAF any significant superiority in a conflict. As PAF fighter density in Pakistan is much higher than of India vis a vis China.

why did the IAF agree to attack Pakistan on Feb -26 and then got defeated on Feb -27. This was utter stupidity and unprofessionalism.

India should definitely not dream of Attacking Pakistan as the parity is 2:1. In case of China and India its 4.1:1

regards
kV

Then you are in the wrong thread.
This topic is a hypothetical PLAAF attack on India and what happens..

Coming to India & Pakistan, the terrain, logistics, infrastructure would make a different ball game.
So, lets stick to the topic at hand, PLAAF attacking India to decimate IAF.

So, you wont answer my question,
BUT
you know the answer in your head, that exactly would be India's answer for any BM fired at us
Do I have to feed you?Are you going to risk a nuclear war with a country having much more warheads and delivery vehicle when the bomber is actually carrying and launching conventional weapon?

Do I have to feed you?Are you going to risk a nuclear war with a country having much more warheads and delivery vehicle when the bomber is actually carrying and launching conventional weapon?

So, then let me know your answer to any BM fired at Beijing by India?

Back
Top Bottom