What's new

Hypothetical - Can IAF be wiped out in 10 hour or 12 hours by PLAAF?

Khan vilatey

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The IAF has severe technical gaps in its capability as demonstrated on Feb-27 by the PAF.

the PLAAF will have significant numerical (3010+ Aircraft) and technological superiority (stealth aircraft and dedicated strategic bombers)in the Indian occupied Chinese territory according to Wikipedia

the Hamalyian mountain range will give significant cover to PLAAF not to mention the higher refueling and detection (AWACS platforms) and electronic warfare (ELINT) capability

will the IAF be completely wiped out in 10 or 12 hours like in the case of Iraq and America in the first gulf war?

is the force comparison not similar ?

I look forward to your response?

KV

source https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Liberation_Army_Air_Force

Absolutely unrealistic.

No, my friend.

Does not matter how many jets China has in its inventory, what matters is how many it can commit to Indian theater while keeping tabs on other commitments, and how many can be made operational in one go. Secondly, how many Chinese airstrips are close to Indian border.

China - India border geography is much different from that of Pakistan - India border geography by large.

Showing small gains on the border is one thing; taking on an entire country is another matter altogether and operational challenges mount significantly.

Please keep in mind that both China and India can attack military bases of each other from afar. This will compound operational problems for both yet further.

@AZADPAKISTAN2009

Not in this thread. This thread warrant a serious discussion. This message is for other members as well.

Fighting a full-scale war for India is not a joke, mind you. Let us not delude ourselves.

Well on a Serious note

India's Northern Border is a 2,000-3840 km depending on who you talk to
  • India can't possibly defend this large area unless they split up their airforce

India_China-_Military_Comparison_0.jpg

Now the Indians are stuck in Knee deep in Srinagar pretty much 70% of their force
So who exactly will be defending the Eastern front ?

Credit @Spy Master (From 2015)
He did a awesome job with analysis
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iaf-paf-plaaf-comparison-by-indian-aerospace-blog.355196/
Fihgter%2B.jpg

Now we all know this is not 2015
Pakistan have 150 JF17 Thunders o_O

Now China must have also done something wise between 2015-2020 , if we added 100 Thunders

Indians must understand , it is better to leave Kashmir , and evacuate , rather then lose the whole country

Last edited:
IAF isn’t run by the fools!! Their modus operandi is simple:

• Send a couple of “Russian” jets
  • Once they’re shot down award the highest gallantry award to the pilots after hiding the casualties as much as possible
  • Step down
  • Ask for more “French” jets with Ambanis as the middlemen and local distributors
  • Create a media hype with tons of fake news to show IAF in the good light, and present it as a victory. All news channels, all commentators, all analysts, all trolls etc. will repeat it in verbatim

The IAF has severe technical gaps in its capability as demonstrated on Feb-27 by the PAF.

the PLAAF will have significant numerical (3010+ Aircraft) and technological superiority (stealth aircraft and dedicated strategic bombers)in the Indian occupied Chinese territory according to Wikipedia

the Hamalyian mountain range will give significant cover to PLAAF not to mention the higher refueling and detection (AWACS platforms) and electronic warfare (ELINT) capability

will the IAF be completely wiped out in 10 or 12 hours like in the case of Iraq and America in the first gulf war?

is the force comparison not similar ?

I look forward to your response?

KV

source https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Liberation_Army_Air_Force

i think china is in no mood to fight right now .they are withdrawing .

IAF isn’t run by the fools!! Their modus operandi is simple:

• Send a couple of “Russian” jets
  • Once they’re shot down award the highest gallantry award to the pilots after hiding the casualties as much as possible
  • Step down
  • Ask for more “French” jets with Ambanis as the middlemen and local distributors
  • Create a media hype with tons of fake news to show IAF in the good light, and present it as a victory. All news channels, all commentators, all analysts, all trolls etc. will repeat it in verbatim
Friend,

Not in this thread.

I will start removing posts which I find unnecessary.

Full-scale war between India and China can turn into a nightmare of epic proportions for both countries, and by extension Pakistan.

Border skirmishes are next-to-nothing, and completely irrelevant to this topic.

If India Leaves Kashmir , and just surrenders it would be a victory in loss because India will retain remainder of country

There is no point to fight China and Pakistan , just vacate Kashmir and may be things will resolve

China Takes Ladakh, Pakistan Takes Kashmir (Which technically belongs to Pakistan)
Problem solved

Kashmir never belonged to India in first place , so if you remove this region from equation
China is Happy, Pakistan is Happy

If India simply leaves the whole Kashmir region (which never really belonged to them) then there will be no conflict and chance to lose more Indian Territory to China

Last edited:
Friend,

Not in this thread.

I will start removing posts which I find unnecessary.

Full-scale war between India and China can turn into a nightmare of epic proportions for both countries, and by extension Pakistan.
Don’t you think they know it too??

This is my 2nd message to all members to make serious contributions in this particular thread, if you are able to. Otherwise expect action.

Let us discuss this in the manner it should be.

i think china is in no mood to fight right now .they are withdrawing .

you mean India again is surrendering and acknowledging that they were attempting to trespass in Chinese territory and moving back

@AZADPAKISTAN2009

Not in this thread. This thread warrant a serious discussion. This message is for other members as well.

Fighting a full-scale war for India is not a joke, mind you. Let us not delude ourselves.

I am not completely sure about your analysis and would request further details as China as some 200k trips , good supply lines and airbases within a n ear shot

kv

Back
Top Bottom