What's new

Hyderabad real capital of Indian Muslims: Akbaruddin Owaisi

You'll be surprised to know what and how much we have earned.

Let's not get into specifics lest it spoil your weekend in front of your little computer. In your little house.

Cheers.

:lol: ......and yet here you are whining about how "hindus have used you" :lol:

Don't deflect.

Politics did not start in 1947.....and muslim behavior is recorded in history.

Demand for muslims to "behave" is a world wide phenomenon. You need to introspect WHY such a demand even needs to be made.

LOL at your suggestion that they behave like a Hindu :lol: ...... they are POLES apart.
still does not make it right... worldwide is fuelled by racism, hysteria re terrorism...only after 9/11. it might validate your bias, but still does not answer, why is the discrimination going on for so long. also why dont you publish an updated list.. I think the criteria you posted is pretty small.. :)

Last edited:
I said Muslims.

We (my family) uses a lot of Hindus. But we pay each of them handsomely.

Which is why I said the muslims enjoy the status they have EARNED in a free and open society.

still does not make it right... worldwide is fuelled by racism, hysteria re terrorism...only after 9/11. it might validate your bias, but still does not answer, why is the discrimination going on for so long.

NOPE, it is Right.

Societies have a RIGHT to Demand a certain level of civility and decency. Take a deep hard look at the history of Islam. If anything, OIL made sure that you got nowhere near the level of discrimination you deserve.

Which is why I said the muslims enjoy the status they have EARNED in a free and open society.

NOPE, it is Right.

Societies have a RIGHT to Demand a certain level of civility and decency. Take a deep hard look at the history of Islam. If anything, OIL made sure that you got nowhere near the level of discrimination you deserve.
i heard skinheads saying same about black and brown people... malays & lankans about tamils... most people change tune once they are at receiving end.

Both of these are big no-no's for even the most loyal of the muslims. We will never accept this at any cost. If we have to accept this then I would be proud to make a thousand holes in this traitorous Gandhi killing, anti Islam, Bakht loving nation and merge our lands with the rest of Pakistan. Babar is a muslim hero as are the rest of the Mughals and Babri masjid destruction issue is at the core of muslim politics today.
is it worse than gujrat riot or human suffering in kashmir?

i heard skinheads saying same about black and brown people... malays & lankans about tamils... most people change tune once they are at receiving end.

is it worse than gujrat riot or human suffering in kashmir?
No, but they are core muslim issues nonetheless. Are you a dalit? If so how is the situation among you guys there?

Your personal experience as a victim of abuse in UK has no bearing on the case.

Indian society is no way comparable to UK society.

The only human suffering in Kashmir is self inflicted. Fueled by Pakistan.

Let us please not derail this thread with the standard Pakistani line, which someone with your primary flag should not be mouthing.
I dont care what line my flag dictates me to say.. but I agree its offtopic... or is it? :)

Your personal experience as a victim of abuse in UK has no bearing on the case.

Indian society is no way comparable to UK society.
well Indian society is worse.. inequality is so ingrained in the society and culture that most wont even know till they travel outside India.. me being perceptive and intelligent always had a suspicion... living in a superior although not so perfect makes it more obvious :)

I dont care what line my flag dictates me to say.. but I agree its offtopic... or is it? :)

So a False Flag. Got it :agree:

well Indian society is worse.. inequality is so ingrained in the society and culture that most wont even know till they travel outside India.. me being perceptive and intelligent always had a suspicion... living in a superior although not so perfect makes it more obvious :)

LOL.... Pakistanis think they know Indian society after watching Hindi movies.

Its funny to see you complain of inequality in Indian society after complaining about Skin heads in the UK :lol:

Excuse me from this theater of the absurd. I prefer to talk to Indians.

So a False Flag. Got it :agree:

LOL.... Pakistanis think they know Indian society after watching Hindi movies.

Its funny to see you complain of inequality in Indian society after complaining about Skin heads in the UK :lol:

Excuse me from this theater of the absurd. I prefer to talk to Indians.
I already told you i knew about it without skinheads or malayas or sinhalese or trump .... the flag is set by webby.. I did not do it.. but I can say its accurate... upto you to believe me or not..
the truth content in my posts are consistently higher than 90%... or some absurd number which others don't achieve.. not sure why.... he he :)
if you prefer to talk to Indians what are you doing on pdf?

Last edited:
I already told you i knew about it without skinheads or malayas or sinhalese or trump .... the flag is set by webby.. I did not do it.. but I can say its accurate... upto you to believe me or not..
the truth content in my posts are consistently higher than 90%... or some absurd number which others don't achieve.. not sure why.... he he :)
if you prefer to talk to Indians what are you doing on pdf?

Are you seriously boasting to me about your achievements in a pakistani forum ? :cheesy:

Your parents must be so proud :lol:

Are you seriously boasting to me about your achievements in a pakistani forum ? :cheesy:

Your parents must be so proud :lol:
what achievement? lol.. yes... my parents told me to tell the truth... so did gandhiji.... i take pride in that fact..
I think others should be like me... but people just cant get rid of biases.. or some of them are petty dull to observe anything ... :)
if you mean post count.. I am not proud of that.. at all...

I'm going to stop posting now.

Three warnings in quick succession. Posts deleted left right and center.

Seems a particular mod does not want me here.

Cheers. And Uphar, I'm still gonna be living like a king in my country. Chomping on every cow I get. Keep whining.

what achievement? lol.. yes... my parents told me to tell the truth... so did gandhiji.... i take pride in that fact..
I think others should be like me... but people just cant get rid of biases.. or some of them are petty dull to observe anything ... :)
if you mean post count.. I am not proud of that.. at all...

.....cool story.... :wave:

I'm going to stop posting now.

Three warnings in quick succession. Posts deleted left right and center.

Seems a particular mod does not want me here.

Cheers. And Uphar, I'm still gonna be living like a king in my country. Chomping on every cow I get. Keep whining.

My best wishes to you for living any way you want within the confines of the law and under the shelter of the Constitution provided to you by the Hindu majority.

Don't forget to thank them before you go to sleep today and every day of your life.

Last I heard Aklaq was lynched in UP, your native state while your "bhaiya" was CM. Enjoy the smell of the lotus flower for a few years now.

He does not need your authority. He was invited, he went.
He spoke to a hall full of religious leaders, politicians, academics, and a variety of other influential Pakistanis.

As an Indian Muslim. I was very proud of him that day. If you are not, then you have an agenda. And are probably just anti Muslim. Coz there was nothing he said that any Indian would disagree with.
Bro, I said he don't speak for us in the sense he don't speak for Indian muslims. I don't think him above anything other than just a politicians.
And FYI I'm a Muslim and proud of it and I live in Kerala. I don't see an Islamic capital in Hyderabad. It's absurd. If a person seek such a wish, he is a separatist. These kind of people make our life hard.
Also, I'm not a Pakistani fan unlike many Hyderabadi's, where some marry their kids to Pakistani's. Pakistan is not our friend at least now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom