INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Hyderabad real capital of Indian Muslims: Akbaruddin Owaisi
TNN | Updated: Mar 3, 2017, 11.23 AM IST
HIGHLIGHTS
  • Akbaruddin Owaisi, legislator of Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen, said that Hyderabad was the real capital of Muslims in the country.
  • Both Hindus and Muslims feel safe in the city, he added.

57441402.jpg
Akbaruddin Owaisi at the MIM celebration at Darrussalaam on Thursday.
CHARMINAR: Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) legislator Akbaruddin Owaision Thursday declared that Hyderabad was the real capital of Muslims in the country. Both Hindus and Muslims feel safe in the city.

The Chandrayangutta legislator addressed supporters and party workers at the MIM headquarters in Darrussalaam on the occasion of the 59th year of the party's revival.

"Indeed, the capital of India is Delhi, but if there is a capital for Indian Muslims, then it is Hyderabad. The thinking and deliberation goes to India Muslims from here. Representations go from here ( sic)," Owaisi said, even as he stressed that the party had worked relentlessly for securing several schemes and benefits in the field of education and healthcare for the Muslim community.

Owaisi criticised the Samajwadi Party and the Bharatiya Janata Party during the Uttar Pradesh elections and implied that the two had taken attention off key issues.

Taking a jibe at both parties which have locked horns in UP elections, the MIM leader said that the election issue is nothing but a ' gadha' (donkey). "While one is talking about gadhe ki siyasat (politics of donkeys), the other speaks of singing praises of the donkey's loyalty. The state of affairs is thus that donkeys have become important. We thought that after the chaiwaala took over the reins, things would be done differently, but now donkeys have become an issue ( sic)," he said.

The legislator invoked the Alair encounter of 2015 in which five Muslim under-trials were killed and sough to compare it with others in the country. He vowed to put those responsible for the killing behind bars.

"The MIM will bring justice to those who died in the Alair encounter," Owaisi said . He also added that the then government of undivided Andhra Pradesh issued character certificates to those who were implicated by the police in the Mecca Masjid blast case.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ms-akbaruddin-owaisi/articleshow/57441359.cms

Hyderabad should be an independent Sovereign state instead of just being a capital.......
Voice should be raised at Works forums about illegal occupation of India on land of Nizzam .....
I hope Owasi can be use full person at appropriate times .....

I like Owaisi saab.

I have great hopes from him.

Me too :enjoy:

With Owaisi around we can ensure Hindutava rule for the next 30 years at least.

Maharashtra is a classic case study.

MIM won its seat in Maharashtra by pushing out the NCP and Congress, but the end result is that its MLA was throw out of the Assembly for refusing to say "Bharat Mata ki jai" :lol:

Mumbai elections just ensured the Hindutava just grows deeper. Almost 95% of the seats were won by BJP, SS and MNS.

I only wish that happens in UP too.

Me too :enjoy:

With Owaisi around we can ensure Hindutava rule for the next 30 years at least.

Maharashtra is a classic case study.

MIM won its seat in Maharashtra by pushing out the NCP and Congress, but the end result is that its MLA was throw out of the Assembly for refusing to say "Bharat Mata ki jai" :lol:

Mumbai elections just ensured the Hindutava just grows deeper. Almost 95% of the seats were won by BJP, SS and MNS.

I only wish that happens in UP too.

No I am being serious bro.

There are 200 million of us. It is not a small number.

This number harnessed properly can do wonders for our country.

Unfortunately up until now we have only had slimy Hindu politicians playing with us for our vote. And equally slimy Muslim so called leaders ensuring their pre-eminence by harnessing our vote for the Hindu.

Owaisi saab is a man most educated Indian Muslims look up to. The challenge is in getting the uneducated ones (the majority) behind us.

Cheers.

Problem is not him, his brother he is complete id**t

Sir while I do not agree, I will tell you this.

It is a carefully choreographed public act.

Good cop, bad cop. They are a very polished khandani family btw. Dont think of them as some rif raff.

Good cop, bad cop. They are a very polished khandani family btw. Dont think of them as some rif raff.

Well that means they are playing the same games as thousands of other useless indian politicians. What makes him so special then?

By the way, I dont hate the guy. He says a lot of good things, and sometimes not so good things.

Well that means they are playing the same games as thousands of other useless indian politicians. What makes him so special then?

Sir they are Muslims.

Allow us also the chance of having someone of our own faith. Or is that right only for Hindus?

Please see his debates inside Pakistan. You will realize the man is a patriot.

Unfortunately up until now we have only had slimy Hindu politicians playing with us for our vote. And equally slimy Muslim so called leaders ensuring their pre-eminence by harnessing our vote for the Hindu.

Owaisi saab is a man most educated Indian Muslims look up to. The challenge is in getting the uneducated ones (the majority) behind us.

Cheers.

What has your numbers got anything to do with it ?

Muslims have voted for slimy politicians, not slimy hindu politicians. now you are admiring a slimy muslim politician.
Nothing has changed.

Sensible educated muslims need to admire Abdul kalam and AR Rahman and Sania Mirza. Instead you claim they admire Owasi and his ilk.

If this is the condition of educated muslims, then India is better of with uneducated muslims who admire Abdul Kalam.

:lol:........... sure the classic muslim definition of "Khandani"..... people who associate with Thugs and violent antisocial :lol:

By the way, I dont hate the guy. He says a lot of good things, and sometimes not so good things.

Its not so much what he says, but what he Actually Does that makes him a despicable cad.

What has your numbers got anything to do with it ?

Muslims have voted for slimy politicians, not slimy hindu politicians. now you are admiring a slimy muslim politician.
Nothing has changed.

Sensible educated muslims need to admire Abdul kalam and AR Rahman and Sania Mirza. Instead you claim they admire Owasi and his ilk.

If this is the condition of educated muslims, then India is better of with uneducated muslims who admire Abdul Kalam.

Sir we will admire who we admire. How can you tell us who to admire?

Does my admiring Owaisi saab mean I do not admire Kalam saab? It is not a zero sum game.

Kalam saab was not a political leader. And Kalam saab is dead. Owaisi saab is a political leader. He can do something for us. He understands us.

He is a Muslim. And he is a proud Indian. I wish him all the very best for greater successes in the future. His footprint has increased and is increasing. Soon Inshallah we will be a pan India party.

Sir they are Muslims.

Allow us also the chance of having someone of our own faith. Or is that right only for Hindus?

Sir they are Muslims.

You misunderstood me. I have great respect for indian muslims and think of them as my brothers. And i do belive this guy is a patriot.

I just don't belive in voting for a man just because of his religion.

Just look at punjab were my roots are from. The akali dal, the sikh party (Badal and co), have ruined my state. Still sikhs continue to vote for the party because of religion. The akalis are supposed to be sikhs working for a better punjab, but they are the worst thing that happened to punjab

You may be right, but problem is his act or word makes other think it as one of mullah party.

165,670,181 Muslims and 995,257,428 Hindus to be exact, given the population density it matters little.

http://www.livepopulation.com/country/india.html

people in general can do that, what makes Muslims special?

india is built on vote banks , get it through m8. everyone is biased

this prick literally threatened to genocide all Hindus in india to make Muslims majority , the only place he belongs is in a cell in Andaman.

Back
Top Bottom