What's new

Hyderabad real capital of Indian Muslims: Akbaruddin Owaisi

ok. Do you want tissues to wipe your tears ?

You think we care?

It's a big country. Chances are you will find bigots of different hues everywhere.

The trick lies in not letting it affect your quality of life.

It's a misconception that just because we're compatriots we need to like each other.

I actually like some Pakistanis more. It's just that when they wage war on us, we fight on the same side.

Does not change how I see you.

Cheers.

You think we care?

It's a big country. Chances are you will find bigots of different hues everywhere.

The trick lies in not letting it affect your quality of life.

It's a misconception that just because we're compatriots we need to like each other.

I actually like some Pakistanis more. It's just that when they wage war on us, we fight on the same side.

Does not change how I see you.

Cheers.

cool story..... now how about those tissues ?

Currently I'm just a facilitator.
My friend I am not questioning your flags here, but I am really curious how a Minhas is living in Deccan. Being of the same tribe, I thought all the Muslim Minhas live in northern part of Pakistani Punjab, AJK and some perhaps in Indian Kashmir. Sikh and some Hindu Minhas do live in Indian Punjab, Haryana and Delhi but I never thought there are Muslims of this tribe living as south as Deccan. I am genuinely curious about how your family moved there as surely you have roots in north western part of the sub-continent.

My friend I am not questioning your flags here, but I am really curious how a Minhas is living in Deccan. Being of the same tribe, I thought all the Muslim Minhas live in northern part of Pakistani Punjab, AJK and some perhaps in Indian Kashmir. Sikh and some Hindu Minhas do live in Indian Punjab, Haryana and Delhi but I never thought there are Muslims of this tribe living as south as Deccan. I am genuinely curious about how your family moved there as surely you have roots in north western part of the sub-continent.

Bro I am not from Hyderabad at all. None of my family are. We are originally from north Bihar. Zamindars. A small place called Thana Bihpur.

Are you talking about Hyderabad in Sind, Pakistan? Then this is not the right thread.

He is talking about Hyderabad, Dakkan e Hind ( Dakshin Bharat ) .

Hyderabad: Colourful flags prop up in Milad-un-Nabi rallies
7789info.jpeg

Milad-un-Nabi in Hyderabad. Acharya Parmod Krishnan, President of All India Sri Kalki Dham, along with other leaders
Milad-un-Nabi%20meet%20Hyderabad%20%282%29_0.jpg

indian-muslims-wave-green-flags-as-they-march-in-an-eid-miladunnabi-picture-id109165767

Back
Top Bottom