What's new

Hyderabad real capital of Indian Muslims: Akbaruddin Owaisi

Sir they are Muslims.

Allow us also the chance of having someone of our own faith. Or is that right only for Hindus?

Please see his debates inside Pakistan. You will realize the man is a patriot.
Double face.
Have you ever heard Capital of Christian , capital of Sikhs, Capital of Hindus, capital of Buddhists, capital of Jain's etc??
Only Muslims bring their religion in almost everything.
Then you shout "O' look these ugly Hindutvawadis are cheering about their religion, Islam is in danger".
Oiweshi is just just playing with Muslims feelings for his vote bank.

Sir we will admire who we admire. How can you tell us who to admire?

Does my admiring Owaisi saab mean I do not admire Kalam saab? It is not a zero sum game.

Kalam saab was not a political leader. And Kalam saab is dead. Owaisi saab is a political leader. He can do something for us. He understands us.

He is a Muslim. And he is a proud Indian. I wish him all the very best for greater successes in the future. His footprint has increased and is increasing. Soon Inshallah we will be a pan India party.

You are free to admire Jinnah too as 98% of Indian muslims did back in 1947. And I can certainly comment on your taste and choices.

Anyone who admire Owaisi cannot admire Kalam saab. And vice versa.They are the anti thesis of each other. So yes, it is a zero sum equation.

Kalam achieved what he did by virtue of his education, ethics, hard work, dedication and acheivements , not on the basis of his religion. Owaisi is a nobody if you take away his religion. His entire achievement is based on religious fear mongering and pandering.

This is how Owaisi does something for the muslims. Just a few days back,

siasat,com/news/murder-democracy-siasat-journalist-attacked-asad-owaisis-goons-910899/

"Senior Journalist of The Siasat Daily Mubashir Khurram was attacked by Convoy of Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi today while he was on his way to office.

Mubashir was whisked to safety later. Severely injured Mubashir approached Mir Chowk Police Station and lodge his complaint. He alleged that Hyderabad MP ordered his more than fifty goons to attack him......."

2.jpg

Owaisi is another Jinnah , he understands the muslim fears but will offer no practical solution except building more Ghettos like he has managed to do in Hyderabad.

And like the Jinnah of old, the Indian muslims will listen to this silver tonged lawyer too.

Those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it.

Sir (please write Indian with capital "I") we have never had a powerful polarizing identity politician with charisma and who is well spoken.

You might laugh at this, but regardless of the arrogant defiant behaviour of many of our uneducated youth, they do secretly like the idea of a hardcore Muslim leader they see as their own who can speak in English, who looks smart in a Western way, and who can hold his own in debates, and not come across as a typical "Muslim" which any of these boys can do much better.

Now Owaisi saab is seen as all of this. And his brother keeps reminding them that they are not going to be sell-outs like the slimy Muslim leaders before them. We like bravado. It is the Muslim way. That's how we are built.

Hope that explains his attraction.

Yes, it is the muslim way as history teaches us and that is the root cause of your problem.

Maybe its time you learn from history and evolved into better citizens. Kalam can help you do that, not Owaisi.

Last edited:
have not muslims of pakistan, bangladesh, nepal and sri lanka accepted their own national identities? why should they judge Indian muslims for doing similar?
OIC did not accept India due to reservation from pakistan, and currently I dont think India has much interest in being member.
I feel more sorry for the Indian muslims. They are shadows of their former glory and were all to be merged with Pakistan. In my eyes until Lucknow remains with India the partition is incomplete.
You are free to admire Jinnah too as 98% of Indian muslims did back in 1947. And I can certainly comment on your taste and choices.

Anyone who admire Owaisi cannot admire Kalam saab. And vice versa.They are the anti thesis of each other. So yes, it is a zero sum equation.

Kalam achieved what he did by virtue of his education, ethics, hard work, dedication and acheivements , not on the basis of his religion. Owaisi is a nobody if you take away his religion. His entire achievement is based on religious fear mongering and pandering.

This is how Owaisi does something for the muslims. Just a few days back,

siasat,com/news/murder-democracy-siasat-journalist-attacked-asad-owaisis-goons-910899/

Senior Journalist of The Siasat Daily Mubashir Khurram was attacked by Convoy of Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi today while he was on his way to office.

Mubashir was whisked to safety later. Severely injured Mubashir approached Mir Chowk Police Station and lodge his complaint. He alleged that Hyderabad MP ordered his more than fifty goons to attack him.......

2.jpg

Owaisi is another Jinnah , he understands the muslim fears but will offer no practical solution except building more Ghettos like he has managed to do in Hyderabad.

And like the Jinnah of old, the Indian muslims will listen to this silver tonged lawyer too.

Those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it.

Yes, it is the muslim way as history teaches us and that is the root cause of your problem.

Maybe its time you learn from history and evolved into better citizens. Kalam can help you do that, not Owaisi.
Now after taking their rights you are going to dictate to us muslims how to vote? Epic.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. What has he done that is so bad?

The charge sheet is quit long starts with criminal intimidation, land grabbing, murder, riots, hawala, hate speech, physical attacks on rivals, etc.

We do not trust Hindu leaders to do what's best for us. Fact.

Don't trust "hindu" leaders, but trust good Leaders.

Men who have LIVED by what they say. Men of Character. Not hypocrite who say one thing and do another.

Those are the kind who will do what is best for you AND Me.

I disagree with both of you. And agree with @livingdead
I have voted. many times. I voted for Modi.

And he took away the beef from my mouth. See what I mean?

Modi never said he will put beef in your mouth. His entire campaign was against the "pink revolution".

If you have voted for Modi, you have voted for his Values.

So what has changed ? Nothing.

I feel more sorry for the Indian muslims. They are shadows of their former glory and were all to be merged with Pakistan. In my eyes until Lucknow remains with India the partition is incomplete.

Now after taking their rights you are going to dictate to us muslims how to vote? Epic.
the british backed two state solution was accepted by all parties.. some did not cross over either because they were never asked(kashmir, hyderabad), or too poor or did not want to.
your family could, and you probably are better off than your extended family in India.. but please understand the condition is different. british or other foreign power cannot broker any deal.
Its like me feeling sorry for pakistani hindus... what can I do... the govt of India at least is sympathetic to hindu refugees... I doubt pakistanis have much appetite for any more refugee, from India. Pakistan is not strong enough to engineer a bangladesh in India. So you are just left with a lot of feelings...

I don't understand what is so wrong in somebody saying Hyderabad is xyz capital. We say Mumbai is financial capital of India, Lonavla is chikki capital of India, ...It doesn't have to be right, this sort of hyperbole. Just making a speech. When we say Chicago is crime capital of the US does it mean all pickpockets in NY should be offended ?

The younger Ovaisi is and sounds like an idiot out to make fools of mulsims to gain power; the elder one seems more articluate, wouldn't mind being crownded sultan, gives great speeches and as @adil_minhas said, probably sounds like a great beacon of hope and capability to the religion minded & poor sections of muslims.

@adil_minhas - you have to think a bit further I think. Yes that section needs some leadership but such leadership would be much better coming on a non-religion tainted basis. Otherwise it simply becomes another false promise and only leads to disenchantment and worse. We see this in Pakistan today at a bigger scale where religion tainted all walks of life, failed and the disenchantment has led to radicalized acts of crime. It is not good for the people involved, nor the religion nor the country.

We have to acknowledge that religion vote banks in India do exist bit doesn't make it effective

I don't understand what is so wrong in somebody saying Hyderabad is xyz capital. We say Mumbai is financial capital of India, Lonavla is chikki capital of India, ...It doesn't have to be right, this sort of hyperbole. Just making a speech. When we say Chicago is crime capital of the US does it mean all pickpockets in NY should be offended ?

The younger Ovaisi is and sounds like an idiot out to make fools of mulsims to gain power; the elder one seems more articluate, wouldn't mind being crownded sultan, gives great speeches and as @adil_minhas said, probably sounds like a great beacon of hope and capability to the religion minded & poor sections of muslims.

@adil_minhas - you have to think a bit further I think. Yes that section needs some leadership but such leadership would be much better coming on a non-religion tainted basis. Otherwise it simply becomes another false promise and only leads to disenchantment and worse. We see this in Pakistan today at a bigger scale where religion tainted all walks of life, failed and the disenchantment has led to radicalized acts of crime. It is not good for the people involved, nor the religion nor the country.

We have to acknowledge that religion vote banks in India do exist bit doesn't make it effective

Brother, as I said. The Hindus have only used us.

And now they (many of them, at many levels) are dancing on our heads as if they've taken over the country.

We cannot eat something in our own country?

Are we refugees? Have we come from another land? Do we owe you anything?

And now they (many of them, at many levels) are dancing on our heads as if they've taken over the country.

all your questions are valid and I do not have a good answer. And I have left India decades ago (though I visit very often), so take whatever I say with a pinch of salt.

I will say categorically (as I think most people I know among Hindus) that you are not a refugee or foreigner. But you have to realize there are immature masses in all groups and Hindus are no exception. Hinduism may have the best of best wisdoms in our Vedas but I'd bet hardly 1% of the Hindus know anything about it other than the fact it is holy, hindu and great. These masses believe their culture was damaged by the invading moghuls and somehow BJP winning makes up for that. But this IMO is just passing phase of India as it matures.

As individuals everyone has equally unequal rights in India. You know that and I know that. A poor priest's son has as many hurdles to progress whether it is a Brahmin priest or a Muslim priest! And an idiot son of an influential politician has many advantagesm regardless of whether it is a Brahmin politician or Muslim politician.

The point I am trying to make is muslim problems in India have very little to do with their religion. This is what trustworthy leaders of muslims must educate their constituents about. Otherwise they are not really offering anything better

all your questions are valid and I do not have a good answer. And I have left India decades ago (though I visit very often), so take whatever I say with a pinch of salt.

I will say categorically (as I think most people I know among Hindus) that you are not a refugee or foreigner. But you have to realize there are immature masses in all groups and Hindus are no exception. Hinduism may have the best of best wisdoms in our Vedas but I'd bet hardly 1% of the Hindus know anything about it other than the fact it is holy, hindu and great. These masses believe their culture was damaged by the invading moghuls and somehow BJP winning makes up for that. But this IMO is just passing phase of India as it matures.

As individuals everyone has equally unequal rights in India. You know that and I know that. A poor priest's son has as many hurdles to progress whether it is a Brahmin priest or a Muslim priest! And an idiot son of an influential politician has many advantagesm regardless of whether it is a Brahmin politician or Muslim politician.

The point I am trying to make is muslim problems in India have very little to do with their religion. This is what trustworthy leaders of muslims must educate their constituents about. Otherwise they are not really offering anything better
are you denying that muslims are discriminated in India due to their faith.. ? rich muslims face less discrimination than poor muslim, but money is just another factor that decides how you are treated.
i think you left India at a time when you could observe and understand whats going on.. now you are stuck with typical teenage girl reaction: "good people do good things, bad people do bad things".... although not an inaccurate observation, it does not take into account complexities of adult world.

My point is we need someone young and dynamic. Someone who is a good speaker. Respected as the future.

We need a Muslim Akhilesh Yadav.

Ruthless. Sharp. Popular. A guy who will bring Muslims together. Across regional linguistic social and even sectarian lines. While squashing internal resistance and bringing different groups together.

The work for that has just begun. It will not be easy.

You realise in terms of numbers I am talking about equivalent to a man becoming PM of Pakistan.

Without the Army ....

are you denying that muslims are discriminated in India due to their faith.. ? rich muslims face less discrimination than poor muslim, but money is just another factor that decides how you are treated.

I am saying Muslims are as discriminated against as Hindus or Christians or anyone else. It depends upon the person's circumstance - wealth, locality, intelligence, ethics, habits, demeanor etc. I know just as many brahmin kids who were refused desirable seats or jobs for being brahmin; as stories I have read of muslims being refused apartments etc. Both are wrong and that is what I mean by equally unequal.

My point is we need someone young and dynamic. Someone who is a good speaker. Respected as the future.

We need a Muslim Akhilesh Yadav.

Ruthless. Sharp. Popular.

why ruthless?

I am saying Muslims are as discriminated against as Hindus or Christians or anyone else. It depends upon the person's circumstance - wealth, locality, intelligence, ethics, habits, demeanor etc. I know just as many brahmin kids who were refused desirable seats or jobs for being brahmin; as stories I have read of muslims being refused apartments etc. Both are wrong and that is what I mean by equally unequal.

why ruthless?
thats a load of bs... brahmin kids refused seats because they are brahmin? where and when did that happen? are you just misrepresenting the indian reservation system here?

Can you please cut the Crap ? What do you mean "Hindus" have used you ? Hindus have provided you a safe home even though 98% of you voted to divide India on the basis of a hateful religious bigotry. Hindus have provided a constitution FREE of religious bias. And now instead of being grateful you are now blaming them of "using you".

LOL at your attitude of entitlement that assumes that you can dictate how Hindus should behave. It is for YOU to show respect for Hindu values and return the faith the Hindus have showed in you and your community.

We don't have to "Take over" the country. This country BELONGS to US.

And you DO OWE the Hindus the respect they deserve, and also a Apology for your choices, both past and present. And don't you forget it.

I don't give a $hit about how muslims in pakistan vote. :sick: ..... now piss off.
Pakistan extends to all of what you call north india. Rest is your ganga land which you can keep but regions with historical muslim majorities belong to us, including Fatehpur, Kakori and other parts of what is Awadh. Both my parents were born in Lucknow and were forcibly joined with you. We have never accepted our lands merger with India when we voted for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom