What's new

Hyderabad real capital of Indian Muslims: Akbaruddin Owaisi

thats a load of bs... brahmin kids refused seats because they are brahmin? where and when did that happen? are you just misrepresenting the indian reservation system here?

Two students get the exact same marks in an entrance exam. One gets admitted because his community has a quota; the other gets rejected because his community does not have a quota. Would you call that discrimination or not?

I am saying Muslims are as discriminated against as Hindus or Christians or anyone else. It depends upon the person's circumstance - wealth, locality, intelligence, ethics, habits, demeanor etc. I know just as many brahmin kids who were refused desirable seats or jobs for being brahmin; as stories I have read of muslims being refused apartments etc. Both are wrong and that is what I mean by equally unequal.

why ruthless?

Sir Brahmins suffer because of quotas. Not the same thing to what Indian Muslims go through. Especially in past few years with ugly pustules sprouting all over.

Ruthless because you need to be to get to the top of 200 million Muslims. Before you can even begin to start helping them.

I feel more sorry for the Indian muslims. They are shadows of their former glory and were all to be merged with Pakistan. In my eyes until Lucknow remains with India the partition is incomplete.
Yahan Ghazwa-e-Hind hone wala hai aur aap abhi tak partition me hi atke hain.

Two students get the exact same marks in an entrance exam. One gets admitted because his community has a quota; the other gets rejected because his community does not have a quota. Would you call that discrimination or not?
lol.. just like I thought.. you just compared the social discrimination of religious minorities with govt sponsored positive discrimination of lower caste hindus that put rest of the people, brahmins/non-brahmins alike in slightly disadvantageous position. I am a big fan of quota system but wont divert the topic.

you were being sneaky... please dont do it..

Sir Brahmins suffer because of quotas. Not the same thing to what Indian Muslims go through. Especially in past few years with ugly pustules sprouting all over.

Ruthless because you need to be to get to the top of 200 million Muslims. Before you can even begin to start helping them.

That is exactly my point - all Indians are unequally equal! X suffers because of some reason, Y suffers due to some other reason but the suffering is all over and not unique.

Anyway, I get you point and I think, you mine. It is a large and difficult problem - if not it'd have been solved long time ago.

One parting though: passion is effective only when balanced with wisdom; and wisdom dictates kindness and fairplay.

Best of wishes to you

Can you please cut the Crap ? What do you mean "Hindus" have used you ? Hindus have provided you a safe home even though 98% of you voted to divide India on the basis of a hateful religious bigotry. Hindus have provided a constitution FREE of religious bias. And now instead of being grateful you are now blaming them of "using you".

LOL at your attitude of entitlement that assumes that you can dictate how Hindus should behave. It is for YOU to show respect for Hindu values and return the faith the Hindus have showed in you and your community.

We don't have to "Take over" the country. This country BELONGS to US.

And you DO OWE the Hindus the respect they deserve, and also a Apology for your choices, both past and present. And don't you forget it.

We don't owe you anything. Because you have not given us anything.

This is my country. It belongs to me.

You'll get respect if you give respect. The Constitution is written by all of us. And no one owns it. Or controls it.

Cheers.

lol.. just like I thought.. you just compared the social discrimination of religious minorities with govt sponsored positive discrimination of lower caste hindus that put rest of the people, brahmins/non-brahmins alike in slightly disadvantageous position. I am a big fan of quota system but wont divert the topic.

you were being sneaky... please dont do it..

you are tilting at windmills.

are you denying that muslims are discriminated in India due to their faith.. ? rich muslims face less discrimination than poor muslim, but money is just another factor that decides how you are treated.
i think you left India at a time when you could observe and understand whats going on.. now you are stuck with typical teenage girl reaction: "good people do good things, bad people do bad things".... although not an inaccurate observation, it does not take into account complexities of adult world.

Muslims face social discrimination due to their negative effect on Hindu society.

Rich muslims offer more to the society the live in, hence they are more tolerable.

You want social discrimination to end, start acting in a more cohesive manner. Denounce the invasion of babur and support the building of Ram temple in Ayodhya.

Muslims face social discrimination due to their negative effect on Hindu society.

Rich muslims offer more to the society the live in, hence they are more tolerable.

You want social discrimination to end, start acting in a more cohesive manner. Denounce the invasion of babur and support the building of Ram temple in Ayodhya.
well the discrimination is going on for quite long, before these issues came into politics.. but the demand for muslims to 'behave' will not stop(and I dont think the list is this short, its quite a long list of dos and donts) till they will act exactly like hindus.. or
may be it will continue anyway.. look at lower caste people.

We don't owe you anything. Because you have not given us anything.

This is my country. It belongs to me.

You'll get respect if you give respect. The Constitution is written by all of us. And no one owns it. Or controls it.

Cheers.

Nope, the Constitution was written by the MAJORITY like in ANY democracy. And that happens to he HINDUS.

A Muslim majority India is called pakistan, a nation you help create, before you decided to have the cake and eat it too. That is your legacy.

We HAVE given respect and that is reflected in the Constitution of India. But you are right, you will get the respect you deserve. So now enjoy your status in society. That is the sum total of what you have "Earned" in a free and open society.

Both of these are big no-no's for even the most loyal of the muslims. We will never accept this at any cost. If we have to accept this then I would be proud to make a thousand holes in this traitorous Gandhi killing, anti Islam, Bakht loving nation and merge our lands with the rest of Pakistan. Babar is a muslim hero as are the rest of the Mughals and Babri masjid destruction issue is at the core of muslim politics today.

well the discrimination is going on for quite long, before these issues came into politics.. but the demand for muslims to 'behave' will not stop(and I dont think the list is this short, its quite a long list of dos and donts) till they will act exactly like hindus.. or

You guys can keep wanting us to behave.

You know where your wants will be consigned.

I also want beef in my mouth.

Don't deflect.

Politics did not start in 1947.....and muslim behavior is recorded in history.

Demand for muslims to "behave" is a world wide phenomenon. You need to introspect WHY such a demand even needs to be made.

LOL at your suggestion that they behave like a Hindu :lol: ...... they are POLES apart.

Nope, the Constitution was written by the MAJORITY like in ANY democracy. And that happens to he HINDUS.

A Muslim majority India is called pakistan, a nation you help create, before you decided to have the cake and eat it too. That is your legacy.

We HAVE given respect and that is reflected in the Constitution of India. But you are right, you will get the respect you deserve. So now enjoy your status in society. That is the sum total of what you have "Earned" in a free and open society.

You'll be surprised to know what and how much we have earned.

Let's not get into specifics lest it spoil your weekend in front of your little computer. In your little house.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom