What's new

Husain Haqqani to Pakistan: Stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare

Now Indians are talking crap about economy. I will unload the actual list of Indian progress by stating facts and figures back by credible sources. Than Indian will cry moderators and rules cuz they will have nothing to reply.

@WebMaster

Ha skipped my query out of shame, you are a typical pakistani well done.....
By the way you have enough time to troll !!!

you didnt felt ashamed while comparing a tiny japan with your supa powaa india but i did even by imagining it :D ..

i was about to make joint but couldnt resist to answers supa powa indian citizens over here :D ?? wana have joint ? :angel::smokin:

Bye bye sorry to make you sad by showing indian figures,Bye bye

no its ok dude japnese must be crying rite now i guess you guys over took them :enjoy:

the security situation in Pakistan is the no1 reason no one will invest, stop looking for parity, compared to India, Pakistan is like Yemen and Somalia, the home to bin laden and taliban and al qaeda.

When your knowledge is zilch on a particular topic then your best alternative action is to hush your gums and research more. In April Pakistan successfully convinced the Chinese to invest $46 billion on the economic corridor linking Xinjiang with Gwadar. Three Gorges Dam Corporation have offered to invest another $50 billion by producing 35,000 MW worth of projects. Two weeks ago they have already put in a bid for three projects worth $5.3 billion and five weeks ago another $1.6 billion were signed on infrastructure projects. This presently means that the CPEC investment has reached well over $55 billion and will continue to increase. Britain has also invested $121 million on the E35 expressway and when the electricity crisis is resolved many multinational companies will relocate their industries to Pakistan. The 29 industrial zones and 21 economic processing zones have already shown signs of interests. A Chinese company has invested $250 million on a cement factory in the Salt Ranges and the Chinese Textile Association want to relocate their units in Faisalabad. My friend is very close in convincing a Chinese power company to invest another $300 million in hydro project in Pakistan and if he is successful his contacts will try to push for huge investments in the railway sector of Pakistan. The security situation has improved drastically because attacks have decreased by 70% and militants are surrendered in big numbers in Baluchistan. Clearly you are an obnoxious poster because any country whether its Yemen or Somalia can achieve parity with any country eventually if they have the will and determination to succeed.

The only thing that brings me and the religious idiots togather is the latter make sure that the repulsion for India is perpetuated. Kashmir also serves as a perfect way to continue the status quo. The net result of this is that Radcliffe Line becomes a real divider of peoples. That is much to be applauded. I hope this goes on far the next century.

That way Pakistan is forced to accomodate and open up with our neighbours on the West who of course conveniently happen to be Muslim although one unconveniently happens to be Shia. However the longer we stay disconnected from India and billions of you lot stay well away beyond the Radcliffe Line I am hoping over the long term we will join with our great neighbours to the West. I certainly hope that is our destiny. I may not live to see it but I certainly hope that is our future.

Religion and Kashmir provide the perfect "mechanism" to accomplish this reorientation that the colonial British encumberd on us by lumping us with you genetic misfits. As a secularist my fear is that it will take time to reorientate with the our brothers on our Western borders and the nightmare scenario is before that is achieved Kashmir MUST not be resolved or anti India sentiment ( whether based on Kashmir or religious the end product is same ) subsides. Radcliffe border MUST remain sealed.

For that is our "Great Wall" that separates us from the billion hordes .....

LOL only Indian media quotes him. Just shows the obsession of these bloody Indians regarding anything negative about Pakistan.Who gives a shit to Haqqani in Pakistan ? Not even 1% Pakistanis while 80% Indian population(which includes 99% Hindus) adores him.

LOL only Indian media quotes him. Just shows the obsession of these bloody Indians regarding anything negative about Pakistan.Who gives a shit to Haqqani in Pakistan ? Not even 1% Pakistanis while 80% Indian population(which includes 99% Hindus) adores him.

P.S. getting famous mantra in India is to bash Pakistan.For e.g. Let me come up with a negative blog regarding Pakistan and wait and watch how instantly I will become a star among these hateful creatures termed as Indians.

If before we reorientate with our Western brothers and anti India sentiment subsides either because Kashmir is resolved or religious forces weaken the nightmare scenario will unfold. India has secret weapon. It always had this and vanquished many a proud peoples and invaders. India has the friggin numbers. The 100s of 100s of millions Indians creates humoungous mass of 1,3 billion flth that is a weapon more lethal than any nuclear missile or WMD.

This humongous mass of Indians has historically just swamped any outside peoples. The invaders would eventually get lost in this ocean of crap. It is like spilling milk in sea. Before you know it has gone. Vanished. The sea has claimed another victim. My fear is if Radcliffe Line is ever opened Pakistan will be finished in all but name. What Indian guns could not do peace will do.That is my fear. Thus we must perpetuate Kashmir and India hatred as a way to engender repulsion of India that justfies the military posture and thereby turning Radcliffe Line into "Great Wall" which conveniently keeps billions of India hidden away from Pakistan. If religion has to be used as tool toward that goal so be it. There is only one thing worse than the Islamists. The hideosity of India. That way over long term Pakistan is forced to look at West as partners.

I take pride in being the secular antithesis of the Hindutwa :-)

Ps. I just hope some religious nutjob like Qadri does a "Salman Taseer" on this HH. He needs shutting up.

Last edited:
And you have a Doctor in your screen name and here you have this personal attack going on that hasn't helped your cousins much. So unless you have facts, you don't have to comment on personal stuff. What's the Doctor for? Doctor of Lying?

And you don't have to do drama as a "Peaceful Nation" when all you guys know is race and Hindu extremism killing innocent minorities!!
Does the "Great nation" of USA not have problems with their minorities on the receiving end? I am sure you as an AA know a thing or two about it.

Does the "Great nation" of USA not have problems with their minorities on the receiving end? I am sure you as an AA know a thing or two about it.

Yes we do. And frankly speaking, I'd personally like to see India get to our level. If you get there, or you were already there, I would not be identifying this issue. I am not here hating India, I am outlining some serious issues that Indians and India need to think and work on. Just like the US did also over the course of years as she advanced. But the fact is, you are a much older democracy then we are. And it doesn't suit you to have these race and minority related issues, when you guys can work at a grass root level to fix them, and grow as a country.

Yes we do. And frankly speaking, I'd personally like to see India get to our level. If you get there, or you were already there, I would not be identifying this issue. I am not here hating India, I am outlining some serious issues that Indians and India need to think and work on. Just like the US did also over the course of years as she advanced. But the fact is, you are a much older democracy then we are. And it doesn't suit you to have these race and minority related issues, when you guys can work at a grass root level to fix them, and grow as a country.
India got independence in 1947. Its constitution came into effect in 1950. India is not a "much older democracy".

Tesla Motors' iconic CEO Elon Musk gave Modi a tour of the company's trend-setting electric car plant in Palo Alto as he arrived for a tech tour of Silicon Valley.

View attachment 260695

@Viper0011.

Thank you for tagging me. Modi should sign an agreement of assembling TESLA in India for Indian Consumers and give us $ 10 - 20 billion for TOT. I want Modi to stay here and use his Phast (American paid) check book to every place he goes.

If he's ready to sign another TOT with my organization, I'd throw him a B.I.G party at a big boat!!! Modi should continue to buy more. Way beyond just Apache's. So please, tell him to sign whatever other checks he can while he's at it :enjoy::tup:. We love good business and Modi for doing it :tup:

According haqqani to india and rest of the world:-

"'Pakistan is the largest out of school population in the world'

"Literacy rate in pakistan on 1947 was 16% and in india 18%, with 2% difference and now become 22% difference"

"We have been left behind while competing with india"

He itself told that putting children from out of school into school in pakistan.Start focusing on pakistan welfare.

I don't know what's wrong in his statement !

@Viper0011.@zarvan @coffee_cup @xyxmt @farhan_9909 @DESERT FIGHTER @Syed.Ali.Haider @Muhammad Omar @saiyan0321 @ice_man

Last edited:
India is a cesspit of hunger, starvation and filth. You might not know this but religion does not inform my thinking one bit however my secular revulsion for India is far greater than the religious Pakistani's.. The reason is simple. I know that any positives India has are "fruits of being large". A country of 1.270 billion is bound to have some impressive aggregates.

However the converse side is most Indian's are poor, many are starving, most are living in hidous conditions and I am forced to accept that my country is next door to your hellhouse. In fact my repulsion for India is so much that I would rather have Pakistan not do better than India because I don't want to see more millions of your scum migrating to Karachi under the guise of religion.

To my eyes the hidous people of India are Indians whether they be Bihari, Bengali, Orrisan and the other very impressive jungle savages. I am happy we have the Kashmir issue because that enables the Radcliffe Line to divide India and Pakistan. The poverty, the slums and the wreteched of India are stuff of nightmares. Idiots and lost as they are - our backward areas like on the frontier or Balochistan are a noble and proud peope.

All you Indian do is shine the light on small percentage of success stories from a huge swamp of 1,270,000,000 overlooking the huge mass still in the gutter. Indian's live vicarously through Pakistan. You see that in clothing, in food, in songs, in Bollywood, in history. You use us as your "cosmetics" to cover your heaving, teaming millions.

And India has 6.5 times greater population than Pakistan NOT 4 times as you state. Pakistan should be compared to your state of Uttar Pradesh as both have about 200 million people. Can you imagine both of these are direct equivalents?

Pakistan Versus Uttar Pradesh?

This is 1 to 1 comparison. We would rip Uttar Pradesh like piece of toilet paper and flush it down the WC before you could say "Hindu". The problem is we face a country as large as China. Thanks god your not Chinese though.

I have said it before and I will say it again the only people who have anything to worthwhile are the Sikhs. Even they are small shadow of Pakistan inside India. The rest are just impressive like a Gatling gun. Because they come at you in so many numbers like Gatling gun fires bullets.

I am being diplomatic here because I don't want to upset some citizens of Pakistan who hail originally from your cesspit.

See brother I don't know what to reply. All I want to say is good and healthy competition is good. Pakistan has huge potential. My reply was to this guy who brought me 3 negative point which I don't deserve. This guy I replied to deserve a whacky slap on his butt to make him understand the ground reality. In other thread on I said When Pakistan get prosperous these separatist guys will raise independent state. It's a general idea I proposed. Even we Indians, UK including China will have to face it. But India has already created strong nationalism where Pakistan stuck with confused ideology of Nationalism or Religious ideology. Buy for this I got 3 - points :cry:. Because of this guy. That's why I replied him with evidence.

Who don't have poverty ? China has 400 million people under poverty too but you call them super power but India is beggar state? That's wrong :disagree:. See prosperous Pakistan is good for India as the balance will be there to avoid any insure adventures. But you can't expect India to be poor to maintain that balance. What ever you and me may say they reality is something we both can't change other than having our point of opinion.

I know what is our problems and I know we are rising like a star among world community. Today India is a global player if you like it or not. What Pakistan should do is to come out of this ideology of destruction which old military strategy opted decades ago. Today aggressive nations won't survive as for Money to come in to create jobs one need to have his house in order with peaceful environment.

Usually I don't give these lectures cause I don't give a Damn about merging with Pakistan or Aman ki asha. Today we are enemies. So be it. Am telling this as I got the theme of your message.

And may be you will take my 3 - point which I got because of this drama queen. :cheers:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom