What's new

Husain Haqqani to Pakistan: Stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare

According haqqani to india and rest of the world:-

"'Pakistan is the largest out of school population in the world'

"Literacy rate in pakistan on 1947 was 16% and in india 18%, with 2% difference and now become 22% difference"

"We have been left behind while competing with india"

He itself told that putting children from out of school into school in pakistan.Start focusing on pakistan welfare.

I don't know what's wrong in his statement !

This thread itself is the biggest proof why Haqqani is so right. ;)

You see so many frothing at the mouth, not at HH but because he speaks the truth. And all of them know it.

They just need justification, every bloody second. Even kabailis!

India is a cesspit of hunger, starvation and filth. You might not know this but religion does not inform my thinking one bit however my secular revulsion for India is far greater than the religious Pakistani's.. The reason is simple. I know that any positives India has are "fruits of being large". A country of 1.270 billion is bound to have some impressive aggregates.

However the converse side is most Indian's are poor, many are starving, most are living in hidous conditions and I am forced to accept that my country is next door to your hellhouse. In fact my repulsion for India is so much that I would rather have Pakistan not do better than India because I don't want to see more millions of your scum migrating to Karachi under the guise of religion.

To my eyes the hidous people of India are Indians whether they be Bihari, Bengali, Orrisan and the other very impressive jungle savages. I am happy we have the Kashmir issue because that enables the Radcliffe Line to divide India and Pakistan. The poverty, the slums and the wreteched of India are stuff of nightmares. Idiots and lost as they are - our backward areas like on the frontier or Balochistan are a noble and proud peope.

All you Indian do is shine the light on small percentage of success stories from a huge swamp of 1,270,000,000 overlooking the huge mass still in the gutter. Indian's live vicarously through Pakistan. You see that in clothing, in food, in songs, in Bollywood, in history. You use us as your "cosmetics" to cover your heaving, teaming millions.

And India has 6.5 times greater population than Pakistan NOT 4 times as you state. Pakistan should be compared to your state of Uttar Pradesh as both have about 200 million people. Can you imagine both of these are direct equivalents?

Pakistan Versus Uttar Pradesh?

This is 1 to 1 comparison. We would rip Uttar Pradesh like piece of toilet paper and flush it down the WC before you could say "Hindu". The problem is we face a country as large as China. Thanks god your not Chinese though.

I have said it before and I will say it again the only people who have anything to worthwhile are the Sikhs. Even they are small shadow of Pakistan inside India. The rest are just impressive like a Gatling gun. Because they come at you in so many numbers like Gatling gun fires bullets.

I am being diplomatic here because I don't want to upset some citizens of Pakistan who hail originally from your cesspit.

This post is exactly what this thread needed !

27 pages for personal views of a pakistani criminal wanted gor corruption and hiding in america....
Yes what haqqani may have said is an opinion of a man with no values and wanted by courts...its not word of God that any one needs to listen too

Wow indians are like really possesed with pakistan...

As for economy... yes indians have a bigger economy and alot bigger population...and while millions lavish in poverty ...indians are busy buying aircraft cariers they have zero need for ...to stroke their bruised ego

As long as the military remains in control of the foreign and defense policies, Pakistanis will continue to believe that Pakistan's future lies in constant competition and rivalry with India. Let the state develop its institutions properly first and learn to follow the rule of law as specified in the Constitution, and then only can anyone hope to see changes such as this, a process that will take decades still.

I scanned through the whole thread and not a single post that had an iota of introspection. But then there was this one. The problem is well understood but the solution is not in the hands of the civilian government. It is in the hands of the people of Pakistan. The more they support anti-India sentiment, the more the army gets a boost.

Haha true. India is a country backward in all points compared to Pakistan. We all know India is a cesspool of disease. Economy is weaker than sub saharan africa. We should help these hindu beggars rather than make senseless comparison with infererior beings. Sub humans. You should all compare yourself with cave men rather than us Pakistanis. We are far ahead of you all.

Never let patriotism get to your head man. Can you count? Well India is way ahead of Pakistan. In the number of babies they shoot out and numbers starving to death. We have lot of work to do to get to 1,270,000,000 and counting.

Our goal to emulate superpowa India.

* Increase population to well over billion.
* Have millions starve to death.
* Have millions living on the streets aka Kolkata "Mother Theresa"
* When Hollywood makes movies on "Slumdog Lahore" and "City of Joy" then we will have success.
* Of course with billion plus people we will have few accidental billionaires and pretty faces which we can use to highlight to the world while hiding the rest.

Both below are "quality" sources. I would like to ask that HH to tell India to focus on it's starving babies please.

No one starves in India. The poor drink, get sick and die - Firstpost
Starving in India: The Forgotten Problem - India Real Time - WSJ
City of Joy (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Alright let's end the thread

- Pakistan is a much more developed country than India,It has higher GDP,higher GDP per capita than India.
- Pak has higher literacy rate
- Pak has lower infant mortality rate and crime rate,no polio or other diseases.
- Pak is a peaceful country with no terrorism and where all minorities leave peacefully ,compared to India where Modi killed 20000000000 Muslims
- Pak has higher HDI than India,and has higher internet penetration rate than India.
- Pakistan is best place for investment and receives higher FDI than India
- Karachi stock exchange is much bigger than Indian counterparts
- Pakistan has world class cities with excellent infrastructure.
- Pakistan Railway runs flawlessly and is finacially healthy,all cities have metro rail.
- Pakistan is a world class destination for tourists from around the world.
- Pakistan is the leading exporter in the region,much ahead of India.

he is right. pakistan should forget about india. its in a different league. the league of very big countries. only two countries are in that league, china and india. no country should try to compete with either of them. they have their own problems and their own perks that other countries cant compare with.

That is the smell of weed I am smoking to overcome the stench coming from your slumdog country.

Better be a terrorist and fight and die like a man then be a poop dog in some Indian slum or a disgusting creature from the primorial times in some Indian version of "Million years BC". Or worse have my ribcage rip througth my chest because last food I had was when I suckled from my emaciated mother.
True, better be a terrorist than die poor right.
No wonder why and how you brainwash poor teenagers to pick arms and wage jihad.:tup:

No wonder why and how you brainwash poor teenagers to pick arms and wage jihad.:tup:

I think he will soon be in Gitmo enjoying the co*kmeat sandwich from Kumar and Harold. ;)

I am surprised that people like him who support terrorism and refer to suicide bombing as "die like a man" are made TT on this website. No wonder Pakistan is in the mess they are right now.

Ps. I just hope some religious nutjob like Qadri does a "Salman Taseer" on this HH. He needs shutting up.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o:

Illustrates the problem perfectly. The emperor has no clothes.

Stop Constant Competition With India: Husain Haqqani to Pakistan

"There is anxiety in Pakistan about everything that puts India at the centre on global stage," said former Pakistan's ambassador to the US Husain Haqqani to NDTV, adding that the anxiety will remain "as long as we continue to believe that Pakistan's future lies in constant competition and rivalry with India". His message to Pakistan, "stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare".
this is the best thing that came eventually out of this great man. I think he and Asma Jahangir should be given honorary citizenship of India and they should stand in the election. I am sure all thanking him and quoting him here will vote for him in the Indian Lok Sabah elections.

I scanned through the whole thread and not a single post that had an iota of introspection. But then there was this one. The problem is well understood but the solution is not in the hands of the civilian government. It is in the hands of the people of Pakistan. The more they support anti-India sentiment, the more the army gets a boost.

Actually, it is the other way around: the more the Army plays up anti-India sentiment, the more people fall in line and march step behind the Army. It is only if the basic structure of a modern day Constitutional democracy is ever implemented can the people's wishes become important in determining policies. As it stands now, the people are nowhere in providing effective input.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom